Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 15-03-2012, 02:38 AM
erin.morey33

any help with this would be awesome.

So, in the same week out of nowhere I have seen two "creatures" I cannot explain or wrap my brain around. The first I was driving back from the store, noon, broad daylight. I rounded a corner and something flew up the front of my windshield.

I can only describe it as an owlman. Body of a fully grown man, covered in black, white and gray feathers, the face looked human with a hooked beak/nose, coverd in feathers also. His eyes were huge bright amber and I could swear they glowed.

I know it wasn't an owl, the size was hugely tall...5-6feet at least. I was so stunned I slammed on the brakes. I had just convinced myself I was crazy when I noticed all of my electrical and digital meters in my van going crazy. Numbers and symbols flashing all over. Lasted about 30 seconds then was normal.

The second, driving to work a few days later I noticed a herd of about 10 or so deer, mostly does grazing in a field. As I drove past I watched a deer with a man's arms legs and body stand up in the middle of the does and watch me drive by. It really creeped me out.

I am not even sure if this is anywhere close to the right forum to ask about this. I live in Tennessee if that helps. Any help answering this would be great. I am not one that is constantly seeing bigfoot or the loch Ness monster lol. This is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Master

Hi Erin,

That's quite a story! I'd be looking for answers too. In order to try to help get some ideas started, can I ask you, has anything else happened in your lives recently that might be connected to what you saw? Even something that might seem insignificant that you can think of.
Old 15-03-2012, 04:11 PM
erin.morey33

Well, the only thing I can think of is that 4 friends of mine and myself were recently told that we were a very powerful group. Funny, they all live in Ohio and I live here....the only member of the pack who is alone lol. Supposedly we are going to be told more when I go up to visit. Our "mentor" is one crazy powerful guy I guess....not sure in what sense.

About 2 weeks after we learned that we all have a role and are a pack of power that's when I started seeing these things......along with quite a few demon dreams. Idk. It's been a wierd month lol.
Old 15-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
That's what you get for living near the location of the annual shape-shifter's convention...

Seriously, that's a really fascinating story, and I have NO idea.
Old 15-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin.morey33
Well, the only thing I can think of is that 4 friends of mine and myself were recently told that we were a very powerful group. Funny, they all live in Ohio and I live here....the only member of the pack who is alone lol. Supposedly we are going to be told more when I go up to visit. Our "mentor" is one crazy powerful guy I guess....not sure in what sense.

About 2 weeks after we learned that we all have a role and are a pack of power that's when I started seeing these things......along with quite a few demon dreams. Idk. It's been a wierd month lol.
That sounds like it could be related. Who is the mentor and how did you meet him? Why does he have an interest in you and your friends?
Old 16-03-2012, 03:21 AM
erin.morey33

My sister is friends with his,daughter....both of who are part of the group...I've never actually met him lol....I love that NO ONE has any idea what the hell I saw lol....makes me feel a little less ignorant....I have been all through my books and I swear I have searched the entire internet, but still haven't read anything that is really linear with it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that SOMEONE will read this and say "i know what she saw" lol. I am crazy intrigued by this and I am a person who loves finding out about things. This has me stumped.

And pile on the odd dreams and a person I have never met telling me I have gifts. It's a little overwhelming. But exciting too. ; b

And I am trying to figure out my guide. I have a fuzzy picture of him in my head, but its like looking through a dense fog. See, like I said, I have a lot going on lol.

Lol I get to talking about this,stuff and its like a flood gate of questions and stories from me these days lol.
Old 17-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Master
Hi there, Erin..

I don't know if this will help but the 1st thought that crossed my mind was the Mothman.. And what it boils down to -- I believe- is that this creature (of which a book & movie have been written above) is what you would call a 'throught form' in the metaphysical community.

I have seen the "Hat Man" a shadow figure myself (another thoughtform seen world wide) so I do believe it is possible there would be other 'forms' out there.. Basically it is a manifestation created by one's energy and focus.. Then upon manifesting, more energy and attention is given to it the energy strengthens.. And ultimately it can manifest to more than the creator, kind of taking on a life of it's own (tho' it has no 'soul' as I understand it)..

I'd just come back from the brink of death (or maybe died & came back - I wont know til I check my medical records) and saw the figure shortly thereafter.

Hope this helps.. What you saw sounds a lot like the Mothman..

Blessings on your journey..

Cam/EarthMamma

Edited to say sorry missed the part about the deer.. Could be the same type of thing possibly (thoughtform).. You might reserach the area for sightings that sound similar.. And I would say that it is many times in a place with lots of natural energy - forest, lakes, rivers, mountains - that things like this happen. FYI.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Nebulous

Haven't heard of an owlman I don't think...but, I'm up in Michigan, and a friend of mine told me there's a "deerman" he's seen before that looks exactly like you describe, OP. I gotta tell you that creeps me out - mostly having heard it twice from two different people who've never met each other. But yeah he described the exact same thing as you and simply called it a "deerman". He's seen it a few times.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Master

One thing that crosses my mind, is that sometimes we can open psychic doors that invite presences in our lives. That's why I asked about the mentor. It sounds like it could be that because you said you're having dreams of demons, which can be a sign that a psychic door has been open. It's not necessarily good to open those doors.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Master
Did a little research (don't you love Google!) and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

And from a Davi****e.com, someone posted:

"....As for the deer/man ( head of a deer, body of a man) it was seen on two occasions, once in the grampians, other at King lake, each about 4 hours distance from one another and seen by different people. Other than that, no, no more info....."

Hope this helps..