Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Pathfinder

overactive root chakra

hi everyone, i am looking advice about my base chakra. i have a very high sex drive accompanied with a temper and losing it with people very quickly, my base chakra is releasing lots of hot energy and i can feel it on the insides of my legs, my head feels spacey not grounded at all, rage is another issue with this and i find it difficult to not blow my lid of at others.
any advice would be great to help bring this back into a balanced state.

thanks
Old 11-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Knower

My understanding is that, each chakra has two functions: Charge and Discharge. Excess charge/energy would lead to an overactive function of the chakra and associated gland. If you feel you may have an excess of energy, try doing the typical visualization to "open" the root chakra by imagining red emanating from your tail bone area. This in my opinion, opens the valve for a release of excess energy. If this helps, then you know your problem is too much energy. If after some attempts the effect does not improve your problem it may be another issue. Also you mentioned other things that involve other chakras. However one step at a time, let's see what happens after you release some possible excess energy at the root.
Old 19-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Hyperactivity in the base chakra can be from a sense of pressure stemming from beliefs about lack. The hyperactivity is needing to do something to feel 'whole and accomplished' and that there is a lack of time to do it. Your temper is also being threatened by your perception of people. My advice is to just sit and meditate. And when you feel like you 'need' to do something just take deep breaths for a 5 count. Work on doing it more and more throughout the day until it becomes natural. Also, realize that the people you are getting heated with is a reflection of you that you reject. Usually it's why can they do this and be fine, but I get judged for doing the same thing. Or feeling a certain way. If you're in a "bad" situation, change it, accept it, or leave it.
Old 30-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear john :-)

I find that exercise is absolutely critical to move the energy. That is in addition to sex, go to the gym for an hour. It's good to release the energy. Another thing is to spend time in nature. Climb a mountain or something. I find time in nature is critical to keeping me balanced. Namaste.