Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2006, 05:34 AM
bandofangels

I am new here,and I recently lost my father (march 5,06)..I was blessed to be able to see him,but the day I left he seemed to be ok..and squeezed my hand tightly as if he knew he wouldn't be seeing me anymore, I left that night, and Monday my mom had called to deliver me the news that my dad had passed on, since then I have been asking him to give me signs,but reading your posts I know now that I should just relax and wait for his time..I understand that there is no time in the universe..and I thought that just applied to when you pray to the Lord and in his time he will answer your prayers..but I understand now that it goes for spirits as well...

I also lost a dear friend in 1989, she was 29 and died of cancer, and every now and then I get a whiff of her perfume, or I will hear her favorite song on the radio..I just look up and say "Hi Kathy"..I strongly believe that they like to be acknowledged...
Old 21-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandofangels
I am new here,and I recently lost my father (march 5,06)..I was blessed to be able to see him,but the day I left he seemed to be ok..and squeezed my hand tightly as if he knew he wouldn't be seeing me anymore, I left that night, and Monday my mom had called to deliver me the news that my dad had passed on, since then I have been asking him to give me signs,but reading your posts I know now that I should just relax and wait for his time..I understand that there is no time in the universe..and I thought that just applied to when you pray to the Lord and in his time he will answer your prayers..but I understand now that it goes for spirits as well...

I also lost a dear friend in 1989, she was 29 and died of cancer, and every now and then I get a whiff of her perfume, or I will hear her favorite song on the radio..I just look up and say "Hi Kathy"..I strongly believe that they like to be acknowledged...

Hi bandofangels

Hopefully this will help...

Our bodies generally exist in the only time realm there is, with time constraints - the physical realm - while the upper realms of spirit reside in what is known as universal infinity?

In infinity our spirits are able to naturally heal, and shamanistic healing practises involve creating a gap in our time zone , so that infinity is exposed, enabling the body of the patient to benefit from the natural healing we can receive from that universal energy by existing within an infinite space?

Well, our souls and our spirits heal, which in turn heals the physical?

A way to achieve this without the assistance a shaman is known as enlightenment.

The brighter we can make our spirits glow during and after the illumination process, determines the amount of physical healing we can receive from the 'spirit' aspect of our being that exists in infinity.

Sometimes our spirit, and the energy imprints left from our souls development path need time to heal. But once that is done, we are then taught how to come back and visit.

When the time is right, your Dad will be ready to be with you again. But at the moment he's going through adjustment to his new home.

All the love and light in the universe...

Ascended Master

Last edited by Ascended Master : 21-04-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 21-04-2006, 09:17 PM
bandofangels

AM..thank you sooo much for helping me to understand..I see that I have alot to learn, and I appreciate the time you have taken with me to explain it better in terms I understand now...It's been very hard for me to deal with, and I don't sleep good since his passing, I guess I have been worried about him, but I think now I can sleep a little better..so thank you!
Old 23-04-2006, 12:05 AM
2498charm

Is it wrong?

I have lost. I have been lost. I have been haunted by a loved one. I have been lovingly visited by a loved one. Head a small warning though hun. If they don't wish to be disturbed the visit might not be pleasant. Careful what you ask for.
Old 23-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandofangels
AM..thank you sooo much for helping me to understand..I see that I have alot to learn, and I appreciate the time you have taken with me to explain it better in terms I understand now...It's been very hard for me to deal with, and I don't sleep good since his passing, I guess I have been worried about him, but I think now I can sleep a little better..so thank you!

Ahhh, that was really nice to hear. Thank you too...

A little under 3 years ago, I felt the loss of my 'brother', my best and only real friend. I don't always know he's around, and quite how much of a part he plays in guiding me? But now and again his presence can be felt, when my energy is right, and when I feel the light within my heart?

Scientifically speaking, my light is in the same space as his, so when I walk in in the dark, it is impossible for him to be felt?

Everyone we've ever known and will ever know is eternal though - and that's generally what helps to keep the light shining brightly! As often as I can find a way of feeling it!

Bless you and your Dad!

AM
Old 08-05-2006, 11:16 AM
bluespirit

As I said on a previous post,I lost my hubby 2 months ago. On the day he passed over,I immediately felt him round me. I talked to him in my mind,said how much I was going to miss him,shouted at him in the next breath about leaving me,showed so many emotions in ten minutes,I didn't know what I felt. I still miss him now terribly but several times I have asked him to go on,which I feel he has.
But now and again,I feel that touch on my hair and I know he is there.
I never force it now,I wait for him to come to me if he wants.
Old 14-07-2006, 10:21 AM
eternity

Hello Princess,
No it is not wrong,it is a lovely and kind thought.However it does not help the learning that the soul is now going through.The soul has accepted eath and is trying to move on with lots of help in the next plane.
It is better to send all your love and let them progress as is intended.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Closed Thread