Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 29-12-2012, 04:22 AM
new_earth

I joined a gym almost 3 months ago. I go at least 3 times per week, I see a personal trainer once per month. I make use of the machines, do some tabata, use 5 lb. weights with movement, then 20 minutes on the elliptical. I was lazy for quite some time and not eating right, the gym was calling my name, along with a better diet. Just lost 20 lbs. :) I tell myself when I'm at the gym, I MUST do this, my spirit soul and mind are powerful and aligned and so must be my body! Feed the body, you feed the soul....we are really souls in a body.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator
I walk. not as much as I used to when I had a dog (used to cover 6-10 miles a day every day for years) But I still go for my 2 walks a day. Out with the earth and grass under my feet -or rather, mud right now! haha.
I do not feel quite right unless I can go for my walks, outside in all weathers.
One good thing about this is it exercises the whole body, especially if there are hills to walk up and uneven ground to walk on. And if/when the sun shines, there's also a chance to top up some Vitamin D.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Ciqala

I am an athlete, and I try to make sure to remember to take rest days.

I run lots! Trails, pavement, wherever. I also love going mountain biking for hours in the woods and getting lost.
In good weather I usually longboard, but not in the winter.
I play lots of competitive professional badminton.
I do muay thai kickboxing (the most intense martial art in the world)
I do plyometrics, I love jumps, stair running, ect
And I also hit the gym to do strength training, and enjoy lifting some heavier weights.
I also like HIIT training and swimming.
And I also hip hop and krump dance but not competitively, just for fun.
I do all of these things in a week, but try and schedule it so I have enough rest days to make my muscles stronger.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Pathfinder
As much as I can :) I do exercices that involve my own bodyweight, go for a walk or jog into the forest. I am planing to do yoga aswell, but thats all for now that I do; " plan" hehe.

Ohh and I really do love just pure body movment in a nature without any purpose or style/way so to speak, like an animal you know ;).
Old 10-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Knower
Gym 3x a week, Training 2x a week and a bunch of Yoga :)
Old 15-02-2013, 07:04 AM
sunshineofthesoul

For the last 40 days I've been riding an exercise bike my cousin and I bought back in January. Ive been riding it everyday for an hour.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Seeker

Every single day! Sometimes I will skip a day here and there, but usually 6-7 days a week for an hour.
Old 18-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Adler99

well i appreciate your for this and yes you are right at least you are doing something, fifty percent of something is hundred percent of nothing.Keep doing it and try to make walk a part of you daily life.
Do workout go to gym,Eat healthy avoid oily stuff.
Old 23-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Adler99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adler99
well i appreciate your for this and yes you are right at least you are doing something, fifty percent of something is hundred percent of nothing.Keep doing it and try to make walk a part of you daily life.
Do workout go to gym,Eat healthy avoid oily stuff.

Any comments?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godwin
Well I don't actually 'work out' but I do try to 'move around' a lot during the day and not just sit and watch TV or play on the computer. I'll also try to do a few isometrics to help tone muscles. Probably not the best way to exercise but at least I'm doing something.

Godwin - Moving around a lot during the day can burn calories. I don't move around a lot during the day, but exercise 6 evenings a week. I elliptical, lift upper body weights, do leg presses then sit ups. Every Friday night I take a break from exercising.

Blackraven