Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-08-2011, 06:06 PM
martyn862

kundalini question

Feeling a zigzag/undulating/spinning energy movement (up and down the spine) is a normal kundalini awakening symptom?
Old 20-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Master
Yes, this is one of the signs.

You might be interested in this thread:
Kundalini Rising - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Sentientno1

Those feelings are clues it's stirring alright.
Old 20-08-2011, 03:02 PM
martyn862

Thank you guys. What does "stirring" mean, Sentientno1? Is it a positive sign or not? Will this sensation stop one day?
Old 20-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Sentientno1

'stirring' means moving. It's positive

As for stopping one day. yes. As Xan mentioned in another thread i think it was, it mainly moves in stages, and wherever it's highest given point at any one time it will affect not only the chakra where it's centered but also to a lesser extent the ones below and above it. The more perfectly centered it is the less sensation will be felt in the body, instead the affects will be noticed in the changing of perceptions, ie, deeper understandings.

This is in general. i see different techniques are used and people do differ in thier psychological make-up, and those two things will produce variations in the Kundilini experience.
Old 20-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Master
The energies stirring, becoming activated is a good sign in spiritual awakening.

It would help you to learn more about it than just answering these few questions, martyn, because kundalini activation can take a long time, and understanding it and how to be with it can ease the process, and help you get the full benefit from it.

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 03:39 PM
martyn862

My kundalini awakened 5 years ago after a soulmate meeting . Since then I suffered severel physical discomforts. These discomforts come and go. I've realised it's kundalini process recently. I'm trying to understand and know this process. In these years i've lost my peace of mind. It's very diffcult to handle the k symptoms. They become stronger year after year and (often) I'm afraid. Thanks for replying me.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Master

Intend for the energy to smooth out, to become less hectic. Affirm to yourself the energy is gentle and blocks easily removed. Add these affirmations to your meditation. Do some visualizations too of energy blocks easily and gently dissolving. You can choose the imagery. It really does help.
Old 21-08-2011, 04:59 PM
SerpentQueen

Water -- running water -- seems to help, at least for me. It can be a hot shower, or cold ocean.
Old 21-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Master
Conscious breathing, in your lower belly, helps very much to let the energies flow and integrate more smoothly.

Xan