Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Again, a change tool place after the fall of Adam. Involving the timeline we are now in, and the organic situation in which we find ourselves. Like every other organic creature on earth we have evolved with our "survival instinct", and with the predator/prey situation. But again, we see how Jesus and His disciples overcame it. So until a major change occurrs in the timeline environment, when Jesus and His angels return, with His saints, there can be no real peace on earth. Again, history of humanity in it's origins, Revelation 12:4. This is why JoJo, the devil is referred to as "the god of this world".

I agree there WILL NOT be any peace until Jehovah God give Jesus the go-ahead to rid this world of ALL the wicked and demons. and you're right, Jesus and his true followers did, because they didn't focus on the ways of satan's world. but the future New Kingdom that will soon be ON EARTH!. lastly, I agree with you again... though MANY wouldn't!... satan IS the Ruler of this world! that's why it is like it is! peace
Old 13-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
very true. “Jesus said, ‘The ruler of this world approaches. He has no power over me.’” (John 14:30) “We know that the world around us is under the control of the evil one.” (1 John 5:19)

and do you know Jesus said, that the ruler has NO power over him? because Jesus loved, obeyed, and Honor his Father Jehovah God. Jesus MAIN GOAL was to please his Father ,(John 4:34 , Jesus said unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work). see also (John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me).

Jesus already know that satan will try to stop him at any cost. from doing his Father's WILL. Jesus defeated satan, when he died an obedient man. which paved the way for humans to gain enteral life...IF... we WANT IT! satan is a evil little troll!
Old 13-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
There is no waiting for those that are already there. Any who believes she is separate from God cannot have peace. It is not peace that comes to us, but we who go to peace. Those in their divinity are holy and perfect. Any who go to peace invite all others to join her. In this way the earth and all who inhabit realize peace.

Jesus was one man who integrated himself with God, accepted his holiness, and set the example we all may follow. And as we do follow, we elevate the world to its true state (there is but one kingdom and many worlds within). The earth is ascending even now, and we along side working in tandem. Those who continue in denial of divinity will remain in their density.Z

where is the Earth ascending to? and can you show from the Bible that this is the word of God? because Jesus taught ALL to pray... for the Kingdom to be on EARTH, as it is in HEAVEN. and yes we work together with God through obeying his words. which is also to follow in the steps Jesus set for us to follow. this is well pleasing to Jehovah God and Jesus. but NOT all humans are doing this. I DON'T deny anything when it comes to those two High beings. my goal is to try, following and obeying. NOT going by what man says or what I want to believe. but every utterance of God. peace
Old 13-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I agree there WILL NOT be any peace until Jehovah God give Jesus the go-ahead to rid this world of ALL the wicked and demons. and you're right, Jesus and his true followers did, because they didn't focus on the ways of satan's world. but the future New Kingdom that will soon be ON EARTH!. lastly, I agree with you again... though MANY wouldn't!... satan IS the Ruler of this world! that's why it is like it is! peace

as it says in the Odes:
"He who overthrew by my hands the dragon with seven heads, and set me at his roots that I might destroy his seed
You were there and helped me, and in every place Your name surrounded me.
Your right hand destroyed his evil venom, and Your hand leveled the Way for those who believe in You"
Old 13-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Master

Maybe there will be peace when there is only one god.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Master
That is the idea.

I suspect most claiming to be Christians do not realize that is also one of the main themes of the Bible.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50

EXCERT:

because Jesus taught ALL to pray... for the Kingdom to be on EARTH, as it is in HEAVEN.

The Kingdom has many connotations but the Kingdom of God ...... to be on Earth as it is in Heaven is another major theme of the Bible.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
What I quite like is that the Christian religion has an inbuilt cynicism towards ideological utopias. Now of course, it has its own version (!) but because that can only be established once Jesus comes back and this is without doubt acknowledged by all (as the Bible mentioned), it means that any ''perfect society'' that humans create or wish to create, will always be met with cynicism. It provides a kind of cultural inbuilt mechanism that offers a degree of defence against the naive and blind reverence towards secular ideologies and excesses.
Old 18-05-2021, 02:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Maybe there will be peace when there is only one god.

I TOTALLY AGREE! and there IS ONLY "ONE TRUE GOD", Jesus said this, and he WASN'T referring to himself as MANY are taught to believe. Jesus also said that we MUST get to KNOW this "TRUE GOD". as well as knowing himself, if we want to receive life ,(John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent).

this God long gave mankind the name he wanted his followers to use JEHOVAH ,(Exo. 6:3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). also peace will come when the wicked and demons are destroyed. peace
Old 18-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Kingdom has many connotations but the Kingdom of God ...... to be on Earth as it is in Heaven is another major theme of the Bible.

Jesus taught us to pray for the Kingdom to be "ON Earth, as it is in Heaven." he would not have to those who would follow him to pray for something, unless he knew it was going to Happen. also MANY verses back up this true teaching. here's a few...

(1). Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.

(2). Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the Lord, They shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it shall be no more. But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

and lastly one of MY Favorite, (Rev. 5: 9,10 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth).

a certain amount, (144,000), taken from Earth, will rule with Jesus over a New Earthly Righteous system.