Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-04-2021, 07:45 AM
Ascender
1000+ year life span. in the Bible is this the age of the human, or the soul between

I think in the Bible the 1000 year age is referring to the time the soul of a awakened human spent between their lives.

I've learned that I spent 300 years exactly from 1689 to 1989 in between my last life and this one. So if I'm right about the age being a soul life span between lives, that means I'm not even halfway to being awakened yet. The more awakened, enlightened, and higher awareness a person has,the more time they'll spend between lives, and it goes up to 1000 years and beyond. At least, this is the information I have received.

Does anyone else think this way, too?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Master
No, sorry I can't add anything on this Topic...
Old 18-04-2021, 11:25 AM
My first thought:
Have you asked Bartholomew for a reading yet?
Don't mention any of this; just ask for a reading.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Legrand

Like says Miss Hepburn,
Bartholomew is very good in doing soul readings:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=113033
Old 18-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My first thought:
Have you asked Bartholomew for a reading yet?
Don't mention any of this; just ask for a reading.
Lol, miss Hepburn you're funny. What if he sees this post?

Thanks for the rec :)
Old 18-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I think in the Bible the 1000 year age is referring to the time the soul of a awakened human spent between their lives.

I've learned that I spent 300 years exactly from 1689 to 1989 in between my last life and this one. So if I'm right about the age being a soul life span between lives, that means I'm not even halfway to being awakened yet. The more awakened, enlightened, and higher awareness a person has,the more time they'll spend between lives, and it goes up to 1000 years and beyond. At least, this is the information I have received.

Does anyone else think this way, too?

Reincarnations don't happen chronologically in Earth time. The whatever incarnated as you, after you die, can incarnate in the Earth's future, past, or present.

Physical and non-physical time aren't related.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Reincarnations don't happen chronologically in Earth time. The whatever incarnated as you, after you die, can incarnate in the Earth's future, past, or present.

Physical and non-physical time aren't related.
I know that, but in the instance of my last life and this one, I did reincarnate to the future.
Old 18-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Ascender
I am just wondering if in the old testament how it says people lived to thousands of years old, did they mean humans lived that long or are they talking about the time between incarnations/soul?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Master

You can find Seth's explanation, for example in the session #902, from "Dreams, “Evolution,” and Value Fulfillment, Volume One: A Seth Book"
https://books.google.com/books?id=P4g...
"... Chapter 5 of Genesis to learn what great ages are given to Adam and nine of his descendants up to Noah, or the time of the Flood. Did Adam really live for 930 years, or Seth, the third son of Adam and Eve, for 912? (Why isn’t Eve’s age given in the Bible?) Enoch, the fifth elder listed after Seth, lived for a mere 365 years, but sired Methuselah, who at 969 years is the oldest individual recorded in the Bible. Methuselah was the father of Lamech (777 years), who was the father of Noah (950 years).

In Genesis 11, the listing of Abraham’s ancestors begins after the Flood with the oldest son of Noah, Shem, living some 600 years. Generally, Abraham’s forebears didn’t live as long as Adam’s descendants had, although after Shem their ages still ranged from 148 years to 460. Abraham himself was “only” 175 years old at his death"
In those early days men and women did live to ages that would amaze today—many living to be several hundred years old. This was due to the fact that their knowledge was desperately needed, and their experience. They were held in veneration, and they cast their knowledge into songs and stories that were memorized throughout the years. Beside this, however, their energy was utilized in a different fashion than is today: They alternated between the waking and dream states, and while asleep they did not age as quickly. Their bodily processes slowed. Although this was true, their dreaming mental processes did not slow down. There was a much greater communication in the dream state, so that some lessons were taught during dreams, while others were taught in the waking condition. There was a greater and greater body of knowledge to be transmitted as physical existence continued, for they did not transmit private knowledge only, but the entire body of knowledge that belonged to the group as a whole.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Master
I was risen in the abyss (up down left right forward and backwards) I’ve reincarnated to different avartar and everything stays in the memory account apart from the memory account or the other way around.. I spent my time in a deep sleep mode.. what did you do?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)