Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

If we can channel dead people why wouldn't we be able to channel living people.

I was thinking about something this morning. If we can channel dead people and spirits why wouldn't we be able to channel living people. And if we were able to channel living people would they be consciously aware of it.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Master

Considering what you seem to mean by channeling: we can, and most of them wouldn't be consciously aware.

In "fact" we all here, and there are permanently connected telepathically at subconscious level (that is what we interpret as "physical reality"), but we aren't conscious of that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I was thinking about something this morning.
If we can channel dead people and spirits why wouldn't we be able to channel living people.
And if we were able to channel living people would they be consciously aware of it.
I would imagine cuz they are speaking for themselves?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I would imagine cuz they are speaking for themselves?

I guess if they were deliberately trying to speak though us. Would we be channeling them or would they be projecting though us. If they were not consciously aware could we be accessing information for some reason as a channel.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I was thinking about something this morning. If we can channel dead people and spirits why wouldn't we be able to channel living people. And if we were able to channel living people would they be consciously aware of it.

The words 'chanel' and 'chaneling' are fashionable nowadays and it's important to understand what's meant.

When someone is a 'channeler' it usually means she/he is making a communication link with a discarnate - a spirit. That spirit has to be willing to communicate - you can't force one to do your bidding.

You can't 'channel' living people other than in the uncommon situation of a person in a persistent vegetative state or long-time coma, for example.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Considering what you seem to mean by channeling: we can, and most of them wouldn't be consciously aware.

In "fact" we all here, and there are permanently connected telepathically at subconscious level (that is what we interpret as "physical reality"), but we aren't conscious of that.

That made me think that when we get a feeling toward someone that maybe there is an unconscious reaching out of there soul from the other person to make us notice them. I mean what are all our connections really for. Why are we brought into one another's life. I have heard about soul contracts and other things. IDK. I guess I am just thinking about the machinery behind the matrix so to speak. lol
Old 31-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
The words 'chanel' and 'chaneling' are fashionable nowadays and it's important to understand what's meant.

When someone is a 'channeler' it usually means she/he is making a communication link with a discarnate - a spirit. That spirit has to be willing to communicate - you can't force one to do your bidding.

You can't 'channel' living people other than in the uncommon situation of a person in a persistent vegetative state or long-time coma, for example.

I guess if you take channeling as just communicating with discarnate souls. If you were to channel a living being and it wasn't consciously aware of it being channeled. Could that be considered channeling the higher aspect of the person. So maybe the higher self of that person is reaching out to you. Would that part of a person be considered incarnate. These are just thoughts.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Administrator
I Would have to agree with Bobjob on this

Namaste
Old 31-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
sometimes I will be having a silent conversation with myself about something totally different than what is going on around me and someone will walk by talking to another person and say my exact words at the exact moment that I think them . I guess they are channeling me and I'm aware of it . I really don't know what to think about it ~ it's strange to say the least

they use the same words at the same time in a different sentence
Old 31-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
sometimes I will be having a silent conversation with myself about something totally different than what is going on around me and someone will walk by talking to another person and say my exact words at the exact moment that I think them . I guess they are channeling me and I'm aware of it . I really don't know what to think about it ~ it's strange to say the least

they use the same words at the same time in a different sentence

I have thought about experiences like this as well. I thought maybe not so much a person channeling me but maybe a superconsciousness or spirit influencing the whole group of people. if spirits could influence many people at the same time. Or is a spirit just trying to influence me. Hard to say. It's fascinating though.