Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There's a book by Paul Davies called The Time Machine. Perhaps you would be interested in looking that up? It's an interesting read.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:04 AM
Seeker

Perhaps it would depend upon what one meant by 'time travel'
Old 03-01-2024, 04:36 AM
Knower

Guys, i enjoy reading this thread and this is quite interesting to read other's opinion. I would say Time travel is possible in movies or in Cartoons. Doraemon could be the way of time travel but just in movies.

Anyways, If time travel is possible i would like to meet my grandfather who was very dear to me. We used to enjoy a lot with each others company.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, it is an interesting thread but you are right in our lives Time travel is not possible. We can see this kind of thing only in movies and cartoons as well.