Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-06-2021, 07:21 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
will there ever be true Peace and Happiness on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
300,000 years. that's a VERY LONG TIME!... what are they waiting for?!

Personally I think you are right and have made very valid points. Humankind's ignorance (and behaviors) have a cause, the cause has a reality, that reality is an energy or force, it exists and is real and can be referred to as satan as Jesus did.

Also, yes people that claim they can make peace on earth (or in a forum) are doing the opposite. So if you can do it why are you not doing it? Valid point.

To me, your thread here was about the earth as a whole. It's obvious to me in your first post in this thread.

"well there ever be true Peace and Happiness on Earth?"

People who like to try to find something untrue about posts and post that, "contrarians" they have been called, do their thing and think, well some make the world a better place. Yes sure, but humankind as a whole is violent and making things worse. Look at global warming, the extinction of millions of animals and plant life, the pollution of the oceans and the atmosphere, wars, murders, and on and on. As a whole, there is not peace on earth. Can some people be peaceful and at peace?, sure but that's not the question. The question and thread is about everyone here on this planet. Can humankind on this planet be completely at peace everywhere?

It's been 300,000 years like you said and it has not happened. Why? It's a really good philosophical question.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:24 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
As they both come from ' Within ' yes you can be truly happy and peaceful right now on earth....

The topic was about humanity as a whole, not one person.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
The topic was about humanity as a whole, not one person.
Obviously, and each person makes up humanity
Old 25-06-2021, 07:45 PM
AbodhiSky

A side note about this to me is this planet is constantly being filled with new souls, "old" souls evolve off this lower vibration plane and go to "heaven" and don't come back. To me, it takes souls a very long time (in our perspective) to evolve to the point we have the awareness to not identify with our animal natures and the negative energies that exist, and so really, because billions of new souls are coming here, it is unlikely total peace on earth will ever exist.

Souls that can achieve total peace in an animal body stop being born here. This is not where they belong. Their vibration is higher than the physical realms.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
A side note about this to me is this planet is constantly being filled with new souls, "old" souls evolve off this lower vibration plane and go to "heaven" and don't come back. To me, it takes souls a very long time (in our perspective) to evolve to the point we have the awareness to not identify with our animal natures and the negative energies that exist, and so really, because billions of new souls are coming here, it is unlikely total peace on earth will ever exist.

Souls that can achieve total peace in an animal body stop being born here. This is not where they belong. Their vibration is higher than the physical realms.

AbodhiSky,

Thanks…….sometimes when logic is introduced these threads can go mysteriously silent……:). A lot of fantasies fall apart when confronted with logic.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:07 PM
Master
Peace on Earth

I wonder why some people sit around waiting for someone to bring Peace On Earth when it begins with each individual.
That naughty satan has definitely fooled a lot of people, mybe he/she hasn't heard of the ' Ripple Effect '. Peace within brings peace without.....