Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-04-2021, 03:46 PM
Master
I was conserving about the languages death keys are placed as — I said I haven’t found a tangible way yet to translate into English yet! I’ve reincarnated a few times through avatar’s and had what seems an account switch of or suiside.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I was conserving about the languages death keys are placed as — I said I haven’t found a tangible way yet to translate into English yet! I’ve reincarnated a few times through avatar’s and had what seems an account switch of or suiside.

I'm guessing you mean you're using a translator for English? They may not work well.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:49 AM
Seeker

I think it just depends on what afterlife you believe in, I don't worry too much about the afterlife but I presume that you would remember you're own language and you could probably communicate with emotion as a spirit but you could just learn a new language in the afterlife with all the time you have.
Old 07-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaroga
I think it just depends on what afterlife you believe in, I don't worry too much about the afterlife but I presume that you would remember you're own language and you could probably communicate with emotion as a spirit but you could just learn a new language in the afterlife with all the time you have.

Remember that communication in the etheric is via telepathy.

Language is spoken/written communication. With no need for the spoken word in the etheric dimension(s), and indeed no mechanism in the etheric body for speech, no air/gas in the etheric dimension to allow the propagation of sound energy, remembering one's native language is unnecessary.

Similarly with learning a different language although presumably it's doable if one feels the desire.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Master

The two experiences that I’ve had in transcending to ‘a higher or other plane’ or whatever you like to call it, didn’t rely on languages. One is utterly absorbed in the wholeness of being and one understands everything without any blocking off of any kind. All there is becomes visible at once, there is no past or future there is only one condition and that is now.
This experienced ‘now’ is infinite, not in time but in essence. The universe stretches away to all sides encompassing all that has ever been or is.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Always remembering that any experience of the etheric while we're still incarnate must be an approximation - even if a close one - of the post corporeal death situation.