Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-01-2024, 02:08 AM
Knower
Negative Energy/Entities

My neighbor came by yesterday early afternoon to ask a favor. He stood outside my door and spoke for about 8 minutes. He is not what I consider a close friend but we are on good speaking terms. My knowledge of him and his friends is that they are moderate to heavy drinkers and light to moderate drug users. My neighbor appeared to haven't had a shower or a change of clean clothes for a while. I know he is going through tough times right now, which includes a long-term illness. His visit was cordial but short.

After he left, I closed my front door and started to walk to the back of my place when I suddenly became aware of a foul odor that wasn't present before. I had never smelt this before. It was a heavy combination of mildew with a bit of ammonia. I first thought something electrical was shorting out somewhere in my place. I searched out the source of the odor and it was strongest at one chair at my kitchen table. There wasn't anything electrical here. My floor is tiled onto a concrete subfloor so there is nothing under the floor. The light fixture in the ceiling is brand new and I got on a chair to check it out and there wasn't an odor up there. It was heaviest around this one chair. I had just cleaned the floors and walls with bleach and water just days earlier. The whole kitchen and house, including inside cabinets, had just been cleaned from floor to ceiling just days earlier. Everything smells faintly of bleach. Yet this out-of-place odor persisted for about 20 minutes before disappearing.

I had a sage smudge in my kitchen so I thought to just light it and smoke the entire house. Not sure why I did it but it seemed appropriate.

I went to bed and around 5 am I awoke from a nightmare. I haven't had a nightmare in years. In the nightmare, I was asleep in my bed when an entity of some sort was lashing out at me. I told it to "**** *ff" in my sleep three times and then it disappeared. My grandmother was a psychic and this sort of thing always made her uneasy, as she would occasionally speak of such encounters. She taught me a protection prayer. I occasionally use this prayer before going to sleep at night and had done it last night.

Not terrifying, just unusual. I spoke, over the years, with people who worked in museums and old art galleries locally who talked of seeing ghosts moving about their workplaces at night, and on occasion, they spoke of entities coming home with them from work, although in all these cases, the entities were there more for protection than causing harm.

I am just wondering if my neighbor, with his lifestyle and the people he associates with, has been attracting negative energy and entities, and when he came over to my place, did he unknowingly bring something with him? My grandmother spoke of this often but didn't offer solutions. My grandmother stated that she used to just confront these entities and tell them that they were not wanted. I, however, am not familiar with how to go about it. I am just hoping that the calm, peaceful atmosphere of my place will not be conducive for unwanted entities to stay.

PastPilot
Old 19-01-2024, 03:05 AM
Master
One of my key learning points was understanding how I identify changes on my reality , whether through energy, or smells, or seeing and feeling things differently, was often, if I attached an idea, descriptive nature to it, it often lingered in ways to teach me something about what I was experiencing, more directly.

Noticing and opening to stuff without these things, in place, often allowed me to see it for what it was more directly.

So next time, if it arises again, sit with it without any story and just allow from within you what comes up. You may feel something, see, understand from a more inclusive, direct awareness.

It’s kind of like getting out of your own way. Not letting your mind get involved, just let your inner guidance move from a more inclusive you.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Guide

PastPilot.....Heroin smells like Burn't Rubber if it is smoked.Could it be that?

Last edited by hazada guess : 19-01-2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old 19-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
....I am just wondering if my neighbor, with his lifestyle and the people he associates with, has been attracting negative energy
and entities, and when he came over to my place, did he unknowingly bring something with him?
WELL! I would wonder no more...and say YES!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2024, 11:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
WELL! I would wonder no more...and say YES!

That is my conclusion too. I have never experienced this before, being so in-your-face, but I know people, mostly psychics, who have warned me to be aware of other people's energy. This was more of a nuisance but is revealing as a reminder to be careful of those who come into your personal space. My grandmother used to warn me of it.

I remember going to a small party held at a psychic's house about 15 years ago. Near the end of the party, she spoke about how interesting it is to see everyone's guides because we are almost always surrounded by guides. She pointed out that such guides can and will change frequently as we move through life and sometimes a person will have more than one.

I will have to distance myself a bit more from my neighbor, at least for the next while.

PastPilot
Old 19-01-2024, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
...I will have to distance myself a bit more from my neighbor, at least for the next while.
Hey- how about saying a Protection Prayer or something like that ..
I sure as heck would. I also would buy SALT, lol, and pour around my property line as I say 'something'.
Also burn some Camphor incense sometimes at my front door ...and have kyronite and selenite in my front rooms....well I do now..lol!

But hey, that's just me.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-01-2024, 09:06 AM
Knower
I will use a different protection prayer. I will look into getting Camphor incense if I can find it locally.
I just found a local shop that I did not know existed that may have it.

Putting salt along my property line will be questioned by neighbors -- there have been issues with some of my neighbors
and luckily I am on the sideline watching it go down. Should be an interesting year.

PastPilot
Old 20-01-2024, 02:18 PM
PS I got camphor on Amazon - and I walked along casually with salt just
pouring out on the ground ...no one saw. It took a few cheap salt containers.