Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
Say, you 're tired by human existence, not liking to see the news anymore, not wanting to interact with people who are recycling the same things over and over.
What can you do?

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. Our thoughts create our reality ( if you believe them ) .....
Old 02-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. Our thoughts create our reality ( if you believe them ) .....

...believing is a strange affair,

I first connect it with a taken action.

It's something I 'm not always capable of achieving....

----

On the one side I couldn't be in constant motion like a modern businessman (or woman)

on the other, inertia gets me.....
Old 02-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Say, you 're tired by human existence, not liking to see the news anymore, not wanting to interact with people who are recycling the same things over and over.

At the same time you are not being able to give up because of your mere survival instincts but you need a breath... What can you do?

Sounds like you are in a rut.

Have you ever thought of taking a walk? Venture into nature? Do some window shopping?

As for news: have you ever looked at the science news?

As for people: have you ever gone to places where people go, such as Church, museums, etc.?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-01-2024, 07:15 PM
Knower

I live near a beach, I sometimes take walks there though alone I get lost...

My few friends where I live now, are all too busy...
Old 03-01-2024, 03:18 AM
Master

Watching the news is depressing. I call it gloom and doom. It does not make you feel happy. Perhaps you could watch the news less often.

There are people that repeat themselves. They say the same thing over and over in different ways. When that happens I say to the person you have already said that so the topic gets changed. I would only say that if I know the person well. Otherwise you can change the subject and talk about something else.
We do not have to be surrounded by people all the time. You can have the best of both, seeing people and being by yourself. It is important that we find something to look forward to and enjoy doing otherwise life can get dull. It is easy to get into a rut.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
...believing is a strange affair,

I first connect it with a taken action.

It's something I 'm not always capable of achieving....

I know I wasn't clear talking about believing as I did; I 'll try to formulate my knowledge about it in a future post.

It's just that to act requires a believing about that action and more or less there is lack being experienced in that field, at least by me... this time and date...
Old 03-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Master

well, it seems that to know how to act a specific way so as to get specific results requires specific prior planning, 'believing' in this case.

When I found that that was impossible for me I started analysing the whole thing to see where I had gone wrong.... one of the issues I had was, well WHY do I wish to tangle myself up in knots to get these specific results anyway? IOW Why do I need the results to begin with? Because if I don't need the results then the rest of the chain just falls down??? If I don't need the results what rationale am I gonna give myself for doing the things that lead to getting them?

I went that way for a while and then found, but it is SCARY not to keep trying to know how to act to get the desired results that other people want me to get, and kinda lonely at that. But at the same time, when I divorce myself from the reults and the rest of it falls too, I kinda get more free to do things I actually want to do right now rather than trying to make the proper plans for how to do the proper things to get the proper results sometime later???? IF that makes any sense??
Old 04-01-2024, 06:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
IF that makes any sense??

It does.

(message too short, typing this)