Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Knower

The coronavirus effect ...

Hello,
I have a question.

I 've seen so much disconnection because of the coronavirus that I wonder if it was a fatal blow......

......at least for my generation I think it was.

To a point that we could talk about a past coronavirus era, and a post...

I 'm aware the new generations don't consider it like that at all...

What do you think ..?
Old 17-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Master

i don't like talking about specific benefits to things because that just becomes shiny objects to have everyone chasing round and about and I don't wish to do that to people.... but it seemed to me that the coronavirus thing was highly beneficial for people in general.

all i will say on that is, you've seen the thing about the 'borg' in star trek? I think things get that way sometimes even though we don't call them that, because we absolutely adore each other and want more of each other. But that I think is a double-edged sword; the way things seem to work the more I get of others the less I have for my own true self. But it is like a drug addiction, I can't accept taking it in moderation.... I always want more more more.... and spend lifetimes trying to get that... so then sometimes things like the coronavirus come and bring me a dose of the reality that I don't really want, that I can't ALWAYS have more more more! I think the fall of civilizations is along the same lines.... the weight gets too heavy to sustain so it collapses in on itself.

Anyway then I am upset about the perceived loss and want to go back to what I had so much I never stop to realize the gain this has given in terms of getting a little bit more autonomy for myself. But I don't WANT autonomy I want to be in a big room with a lot of other people... and I can't udnerstand why it is I can't have things I want? So I am very upset. Personally though once I got tired of demanding that I have what I want despite the fact it isn't always given and accepted I would have to have less, not more, I started to see, exactly how much I lose with this drug addiction I am part of... in some ways, now, I am very grateful that god chose not to make me get so lost in everyone else's realities that I couldn't have anything for myself... it is a little edgy, because it is a little lonely... but I'm not looking forward to the time I have to go back.

again im not going to say specifics of what I've seen myself, because it really doesn't do anyone any good if I say hey here is a shiny object go grab at it.. Not that it really matters I suppose, the best shiny objects look so dull and boring people wont want them anyway lol... Anyway my own experience is, I need to rest more than I need to chase around after shiny objects 'just because' and I'm going to give others a chance to do the same. But I will say, if you are looking at something people tell you, it is probably in some way a lie. Just like I'm telling you, here, that I think that contrary to popular opinion the coronavirus thing was of benefit to us.

To me, there is a much more appealing reality (to me) hidden in all the awful clouds that people have put up to describe what they think reality is like. And it isn't a matter of fighting all the evil one sees to make something better exist; more a matter of stopping to accept that something better already exists despite the evil one sees

And that is the rub when I want more of others, I also want more of believing what they believe, and doing what they do, so I never get to get down and understand anything beyond what the ongoing thought patterns say about life. In particular I never get to the point of understanding what I personally think about life. Much less ever discover any part of how it might actually be better than it seems because of what everyone else is saying about it...
Old 17-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Knower

AutumnLeaves, realizing this world is a description is probably the final enlightening.

My teacher bombarded me with youtube videos and flooded me with his words until something like a mold shifted away from me.

You seem to still 'have' this mold, but I 'm unsure if my words have a benefit on you or not ...!
Old 17-12-2023, 08:07 PM
Administrator
This coronavirus that we all suffered from has cost many lives and Destroyed many more and still many are still suffering from it's affects.
This was a disease made in a lab that got out.
Give it a couple of years are the truth of it will come out

Namaste
Old 17-12-2023, 09:05 PM
Master
Likely to drag on forever I think Native,if it has conspiracy attached to it then the nth degree and back again.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:01 AM
Master
Did you ever watch the movie 1984?

I think you might like watching it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-12-2023, 05:26 AM
Dude111

1984 is scary!
Old 18-12-2023, 09:16 AM
Knower

I believe too that the truth is buried forever too deep.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
I believe too that the truth is buried forever too deep.
As it always will be.
Best bit ? They assume we are all idiots.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Administrator
The truth always finds a way out, despite the time it takes

Namaste