Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Knower

What happens if...

What happens if we stop wanting ti learn and grow, or if that is imposed on us by the higher power ?

I find myself in a state of obsolete with no zest from my part (no power, no will) to overcome it.

It's not nice, but it's on my path
Old 07-12-2023, 10:15 AM
Master

Hah....trust me, there were many times where I told the universe and "powers that be" exactly where to go in no uncertain terms because I'd had enough.
If nothing else it got any frustrations out of my system.
But guess what? It never goes away and they waited for me to calm down before giving me the next lesson which did of course restore my faith in it all.
By yep. It's a bumpy ride.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:09 AM
Master

Yep I gotta agree with AngelB comments.

I notice on your profile that you are 41. All I can say is that how your feeling is quite normal when you get to your forties imo.

Men seem to go thru a stage of feeling…….is this all my life is, just Mr fix It around here and going to work just to pay the bills and what the hell am I getting out of all this. Then there’s women who feel…………is this all I am, a cook a cleaner and looking after everyone, but who the hell cares about me!

Yes and on top of this we seem to have no motivation for our spiritual life as well. Everything seems to be “too hard” or “what’s the point”.

This seems to be how a lot of people feel and think during their forties. However,
I can only say that it will eventually pass because all we can do is “keep on keeping on”. Everything changes all the time and this will too, because later on the forties will eventually become a really great time in your life both physically, mentally and spiritually.

This is my experience anyway.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Guide

Good post redchic12.

PS.........im in my sixty's and I went through that.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Master

Aww thank you so much for that comment Hazzard.

I was Hoping it would help people but didn’t want to come across as a “know it all”. So appreciate your comment!
Old 07-12-2023, 11:41 AM
Knower

I get to see life moment by moment.... Thanks for the replies...

I suppose to acquire a new, or a formerly known faith, is not exactly up to you...
Old 07-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Administrator
Life can be very mundane at times and you not alone in thinking What's it for Why etc I cant be bothered attitude.
All I can say to you everything happens for a reason,
you may wander why like most of us have,
but things fall into place when we don't expect it

Namaste
Old 07-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Knower

...appreciated comment Native. .......