Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Guide

I've been where you are many times. Sometimes the mind is our own worst enemy as it feeds hopelessness over and over.

My advice is to watch uplifting spiritual stuff - watch near death experience testimonials, watch videos on the dark night of the soul and spiritual awakening (as many people feel at the lowest just before their spiritual realisations) and watch or read many experiences of mediums giving people evidence of their loved ones survival of death.

All those things offer hope. You may doubt them, that's natural, but you may also find your own hope in them.

At the same time, consider what you can bring to life - maybe some creative talent, being of service to others etc. You sound very self aware which is brilliant, that will give you a solid foundation as you walk this path.

I have had a really difficult life, same as Native Spirit. I've been close to death many times. But I've slowly come to find my faith and my inner being. You may be early on this spiritual path, I don't know, but I can tell you this: eventually, you may realise you can't find what you're looking for through your thoughts. Your thoughts can lead you astray. By all means have beliefs because they provide a structure through which you can access truth, but you get to a point where you can only find peace within. Cultivating your own inner strength and connection to a higher power is so important, whatever that looks like to you.

There is hope to be found, but it's reaching into your heart to find it. Find things that feed your soul - as I said, uplifting books, videos, quotes - and see what resonates and what doesn't.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Knower

Hi rozenb222,

you 're not alone in feeling hopeless, neither in your belief that's there's no hope in general..

I feel that the coronavirus period offered us a fatal blow independently from the killing virus a little bit and mutated us to a large extent.

I feel lost in mind plenty of times though there are times that my true hope is gently alighted. That's where I 'm counting for..... personally....
Old 13-01-2024, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenb222
I'm starting to wonder, is there any hope left in this life? No belief in anything? What's the point in living then?

To hope is to have expectations, to want the outcome we desire..
I find hope can move me do things and go in with a nice mindset, but often it carries the seed of disappointment.

There is no real purpose. Cells multiply, some organisms are more complex than other.

We have to find out what gives us satisfaction. There is a lot to do in this world.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:21 AM
rozenb222

I'm not new to this spiritual path. I have been on this "path" since 2011 when I got fired from my last job. I started to wake up at the age of 25. I hated that job. It was sucking my soul out of my body. It's just this path that I'm on is so hard. I find myself lonely. A lot. No one gets me. No one understands. No one seems to care. This is a very narcissistic world we're living in. Ego and greed are in control here. It's enough to drive anybody insane.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenb222
I'm not new to this...
... enough to drive anybody insane.
Your soul is constantly enjoying your life. It has a frequency. When you align the vibration of your physical time and space reality extension mind, with that of your non-physical soul/source, you become a whole being. This alignment would be indicated to you, by the joy you feel.
You cannot argue with God Source, it will never become less than unconditional love/joy.
And you are inseperable from that.

But you cannot perceive your life through the eyes of source, so to speak, if your habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern blocks your greater knowing of your greater non-physical Source Consciousness.
And since you cannot become disconnected, this energetic misalignment would be indicated by the negative or not good feeling emotions you feel.

It is very easy to change your habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns to match the frequency of your God Source, allowing you to receive and transmit clearly your true nature.

You simply focus on unconditional joy, consistently enough that the thought grows in your energy field/matrix. Indicated by the joy you feel. Which is an energy motional emotion that indicates your vibrational alignment with your God Source. And this allows you to become a clear receiver and transmitter of your God Source's greater knowing and perspective, of unconditional love, infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom.

It knows everything and anything you can ever want to be do or have, your relationship to it, and your path of least resistance towards your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely do want to be do or have.

Allowing Source Energy, which is the energy which creates worlds, to flow through you, unconditionally, is the most normal, easy, effortless, enjoyable and natural thing. But you do have to align your frequency with it to receive it clearly. You will never be able to clearly receive all that endless inspiration, unless you align fully and consistently enough with unconditional joy.

By simply placing your awareness on unconditional joy and hold it there, focusing on it, consistently enough that this habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern can grow and gain enough momentum that you also start to feel unconditional joy. And also start to receive clear knowing from God Source.

You then become a blended being. Physical and non-physical, together as one whole being. Your total true self. And you can acces this Source Energy, in this way, anytime you want. It is all the answers to all of your questions. But you have to do it not for any condition. It has to be unconditional joy, because that is your true nature. You should allow your true nature to flow through you, because of how unconditionally energy motionally and emotionally good it feels. The rest takes care of itself as you relax into your unconditional enjoyment.

Which requires consistent focus, in the beginning, to acclimitise to it. You don't have to make anything happen. That is the job of God Source. You simply focus on unconditional joy, consistently and long enough, and everything else will take care of itself, as you open yourself up, naturally, effortlessly and automatically to all the endless inspiring inspirations that will flow through you from God Source.