Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Administrator
They wouldn't be able to their answer to everything is Global warming

Namaste
Old 26-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Wonder how a modern day bible would interpret all the flooding we experience here in the UK almost daily , and how they would explain global warming ?

I am disappointed with Global Warming.
Where I live, they give away free sand and empty sand bags for people to use for reducing the effects of flooding. I went and got some sand and wanted to spread it all over my property. As it turns out, I want to be the first person to have beach front property in my city. As it is, we are at about 2200 to 2600 feet above the sea!

Also, if I can get some free lumber: I want to be the first person in my city to have beach front property and a pier. LOL!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
They wouldn't be able to there answer to everything is Global warming
I am pretty sure I saw some Global Warming in my garbage can the other day. I have already put 4 cement blocks on the lid of the garbage can so as to keep it close.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Then, we have the whole Noah story, our new Adam, now. Carnivores on a boat with gentle vegetarians...all needing food for 150 days....bringing:[i] any other living thing that creepeth upon the earth, onto the ark.

Since you like Emmet Fox I just happened to read his translation of Noah’s Ark a few weeks ago from a book called “Diagram For Living”.

Noah’s Ark is titled “Turning the Tide of Trouble”. The one and only single window built at the highest area of the Ark near the roof symbolizes looking up towards the sky, towards God. The only way Noah and his family could look outside the Ark was to look up so they would not look down below and see the flood and fill themselves with more fear. Meaning to think of God instead of the problem (Let go and let God).

“Noah represents the spiritual self and the Ark symbolizes the state of mind we build when we see the problem or trouble coming, a technique for handling a large problem and rush of trouble. Instead of accepting the difficulty or giving way to it or letting it frighten us , or thinking it is inevitable or trying to run away from it we build an Ark, a mental sanctuary, a quiet state of mind, by prayer. You refuse to send out a raven of fear, dark negative thought and instead wait for the dove of peace to come into your soul.“ It covers the seven days, what the animals represent, what wives and sons represent, the 40 days, what the waters mean, the olive leaves, the rainbow, the dry land and much more.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
With no forewarning - killed Lot's wife...for simply looking at the town God was destroying with all inhabitants. Genesis

From Emmet’s book “Find And Use Your Inner Power‘
So with Lot’s wife Emmet says “The road ahead may mean difficulty, but the road back leads to failure. The road ahead may be veiled from sight, but you must teach yourself to regard the unknown as friendly. Remember that God is always at the road ahead, but at the end of the road back you will only find yourself”.

He says that Salt represents death in the Bible and to look back symbolizes spiritual death and that we may be in fear, afraid to push forward but we must push forward regardless.

Emmet covers the Tower of Babel, Genesis, Adam and Eve, Virgin Mary, The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, The Second Coming of Christ in his books “Diagrams For Living” and “Alter Your LIfe”