Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Seeker
A Sudden Call from Spiritual World

Hello,
last Saturday I suddenly felt like I was being pulled into a meditation state. It is a feeling like, you are getting a call. I can't explain it but it is being pulled in suddenly like being startled by a phone ring tone.

I wanted to ask, is this even possible? Being "requested" so suddenly in your inner world? I am rather confused.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Something like this? Not exactly the same but I think from the same "Source"?

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...55&postcount=5

Tuesday, 9/24 - While sitting in choiceless awareness something was 'said' to me and it was: "You are the Universe. You don't remember. What's a person to do?" Now one might say don't be silly, that was just the little voice in your head, but... It doesn't take long for me to arrive at a state of Samadhi, though I'm not sure if that's the right term when one isn't practicing single-pointed concentration as when sitting in calm abiding, mindfulness of breathe or sound, etc.... Also I don't remember any other thoughts that might arise before achieving that state, just that they are barely intelligible, mere whispers and fragments of thoughts. This was as clear as a bell and I'll relate it to how I've heard NDE experiencers describe it. It's not language at all. It's just a direct implant of knowing. Totally non-verbal. It's still as clear as that night.

Thursday, 10/17 - Same experience as 9/24 but the message was "This is where you're supposed to be."

Or this?

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...60&postcount=6

When it was time to call it a day I paddled to shore, beached the kayak and started to unload the gear. Out of nowhere I was overcome by a feeling of unease. I took a minute or so to do a body scan, experiencing the sensation and it passed. I loaded all my gear into the truck and started to drag the kayak to the truck when the feeling came back but more powerful. Something like foreboding. In the same manner as described in the previous post this came to me: "Pay attention. Something's going to happen.". I did the same as earlier, scanning the body for the sensation and it subsided a bit but this time would not disappear.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Hello,
last Saturday I suddenly felt like I was being pulled into a meditation state. It is a feeling like, you are getting a call. I can't explain it but it is being pulled in suddenly like being startled by a phone ring tone.

I wanted to ask, is this even possible? Being "requested" so suddenly in your inner world? I am rather confused.

So what was your response ... resistance or acceptance?
Old 05-10-2020, 06:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello,

It is certainly possible. We can think of ourselves as a Higher Self (Soul) expressing through a lower self (personality). Higher Self has chosen to incarnate for whatever reasons and lower self goes about its daily business, usually oblivious to the Higher Self.

But sometimes Higher Self wants to send a reminder to lower self that Higher Self exists and needs to be acknowledged. This may be through intuition or it may be through the still small voice within. Or perhaps it is a more direct impulse, a tap on the shoulder saying "Don't forget I am here, and there is a reason for your existence." So when you get such a call, do not ignore it.

And if this happens during meditation, it may indicate an alignment between Higher Self and lower self, where lower self is pulled into the awareness of the Higher Self.

Peace
Old 05-10-2020, 07:43 PM
janielee

Quote:
Hello,

Hi Kiarara

May I ask what you consider a meditation state?

Thanks

JL
Old 20-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello,

Yes. I know the feeling. I don't meditate but I do know the feeling of being pulled to spiritual activity. Some times that means desiring to go to this forum because I feel I am somehow needed or have a part to play. Other times it means going to my sacred places, or I feel a great need to look into something.

It is my opinion that the call comes from my spirit guides.