Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 08-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Master
I think it's energy moving up to your head and getting stuck on a energy block/issues/fears. It's the energy hitting these issues and working on them...or it's energy buildup caused cause the energy is not flowing through your energy system or a chakra being blocked

This has happened to me many of times. It will release so keep meditating or work on the chakra where it feels like where it is hurting you/getting headaches. If it's headaches i would think it's third eye related and if not that then crown chakra.

Also, if you can work with a guru the guru's energy will help release the energy build up.

Also, try grounding yourself or use a mudra that will let the energy flow downwards. Mudra's like gyan mudra upside down while meditating, Prithivi mudra and Kali Mudra(Then, bring your hands to Kali Mudra by clasping your hands, extending both index fingers. Then,rest your hands in your lap. Feel how grounding Kali Mudra is, and how the joined index fingertips bring focus. Hold Kali Mudra until you’re done with your practice. Kali Mudra is about finding direction and truth and having the courage to get out of your comfort zone..)

https://jenniferreisyoga.com/blogs/3...ing-practices/

Good luck!!!
Old 08-01-2022, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Can I fix this headache? How can I fix it?
I don't know about the headache, but I like your meditation style.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Seeker
Maybe reiki or aligning your chakras might help? If it's not medical the cause (definitely get that checked on first). Reiki really helped me balance my energy. I know certain crystals or too many crystals all together give me headaches. Too much energy concentrated in one spot I'm too sensitive. Good luck.