Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 04-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Guide

Question Strange Pendulum Experiences

I have had about three experiences while using the pendulum, with one of those experiences resulting from my friends use of a pendulum.

The first one was when I was at my friends house, and she was using her pendulum for a friend who was present with us. Everytime she asked the pendulum a question about her friend I would feel colder. I continued to get colder and colder until eventually I couldn't stand it anymore and I told my friend to stop asking questions since I felt like I was stuck in a giant freezer.

The second experience was when I had this experience with one of my previous pendulums. Every time I was alone I'd feel this horrible terror and despair. It eventually got to the point to where even breathing was difficult, and I was afraid I would die. Even though my breathing was normal, I felt like I was never getting enough air. So I prayed one night and then woke up in the middle of the night super warm and a strange feeling of love? I'm not sure how to describe it... it just felt like it was a huge relief from what I was feeling earlier. So I decided to use my other pendulum to find out what it was and when I touched my pendulum, I felt like my hands were being electrocuted and that electricity would travel up my arms. I got really frightened since I never felt anything like that so I set it down, strange thing was that when I took the pendulum apart that feeling would go away, but when I put it together the electric feeling would come back. I eventually worked up the courage to use it and the feeling of electricity traveled through my arms all the way up to my head. I got rid of the other pendulum that made me feel horrible. I know that when I prayed for that month when I felt bad I'd feel super hot on my back right in between my shoulder blades and when I did that the room would get somewhat warmer too, to where everybody else could feel it as well.

The third experience was when I was using it one night and I suddenly felt a very big tingling sensation all over my back. It was kind of like the second experience in that it also felt like electricity but different since it seemed to feel like it was radiating towards me (like waves) instead of running through me.

So I am wondering... What exactly caused those sensations?

Why is it that no one else felt like it was getting colder but me? (1st experience)

Why & how did I feel that electricity/tingling sensation?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Master

I really do not know anything about pendulums. One thing I can say and that is, if you are feeling awful or afraid, I would stay away from the pendulums. Why put yourself through that. I would hate it. Pendulums are supposed to be fun and you can find out information. That is what I have read.
Perhaps you are more sensitive than the other people and that is why you felt colder and the same with the tingling sensation. I am only guessing. It could be an evil presence close by and that is why you felt very cold. I say that because I have heard of people playing the Ouija board and the room is filled with icy air. I am not trying to compare the ouija board with the pendulum but it reminded me of it. My mother told me that story a long time ago. My father was playing with the board and the room filled with icy cold air.
Old 17-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Pegasus

When the temperature drops it can also mean that Spirits are present but I have no idea about the other stuff other than your sensitivity may be very keen!
Old 21-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
I have had about three experiences while using the pendulum, with one of those experiences resulting from my friends use of a pendulum.

The first one was when I was at my friends house, and she was using her pendulum for a friend who was present with us. Everytime she asked the pendulum a question about her friend I would feel colder. I continued to get colder and colder until eventually I couldn't stand it anymore and I told my friend to stop asking questions since I felt like I was stuck in a giant freezer.

The second experience was when I had this experience with one of my previous pendulums. Every time I was alone I'd feel this horrible terror and despair. It eventually got to the point to where even breathing was difficult, and I was afraid I would die. Even though my breathing was normal, I felt like I was never getting enough air. So I prayed one night and then woke up in the middle of the night super warm and a strange feeling of love? I'm not sure how to describe it... it just felt like it was a huge relief from what I was feeling earlier. So I decided to use my other pendulum to find out what it was and when I touched my pendulum, I felt like my hands were being electrocuted and that electricity would travel up my arms. I got really frightened since I never felt anything like that so I set it down, strange thing was that when I took the pendulum apart that feeling would go away, but when I put it together the electric feeling would come back. I eventually worked up the courage to use it and the feeling of electricity traveled through my arms all the way up to my head. I got rid of the other pendulum that made me feel horrible. I know that when I prayed for that month when I felt bad I'd feel super hot on my back right in between my shoulder blades and when I did that the room would get somewhat warmer too, to where everybody else could feel it as well.

The third experience was when I was using it one night and I suddenly felt a very big tingling sensation all over my back. It was kind of like the second experience in that it also felt like electricity but different since it seemed to feel like it was radiating towards me (like waves) instead of running through me.

So I am wondering... What exactly caused those sensations?

Why is it that no one else felt like it was getting colder but me? (1st experience)

Why & how did I feel that electricity/tingling sensation?

Hi, I am getting the feeling that you are very sensitive to the Spirits that are around when these things are being used. The second time was maybe a past life happening. The first time could be a bit like what happens to me when my Higher Self is agreeing with something I have said or done and that is their way of communicating with me, shivers go right through me and up and down my Spine and the longer I think about it the worse it gets. The third one sounds very interesting,maybe you are getting lot's of Spiritual messages sent to you. It feels to me you have got a lot of untapped abilities just waiting to get out. All the best in your life path, Clarrie
Old 24-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Guide

Cool, now if only I knew how to tap into them and tap out of them :) thank you for your answers. Hopefully I'll understand more when I get older with more experience