Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Thumbs up Having things other than your pendulum start dowsing as you hold it in your hand

Hi, I wonder if this happens to many other people. Sometimes I will be holding a loaf of bread by the plastic top of the bag it is in when I am talking to someone and it will start spinning around. Mostly it will do it when I say or think something it agrees with and it is trying to tell me something, also the car keys when I am holding them by one key. Would love to hear if this happens too anyone else. Have even had a horse lead start spinning around,lol.
Old 16-05-2012, 01:13 AM
CathyO

This happens to me a lot. I remember being in a gift shop with my friend a few years ago and I was holding a wind chime in my hand at the time. I stopped to look at something I thought someone would like. As I thought "would they like it?" the chime moved to a no response. I went to another part and it moved to a yes response.
I have had this happen with car keys, necklaces when I am looking at them and several other objects.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyO
This happens to me a lot. I remember being in a gift shop with my friend a few years ago and I was holding a wind chime in my hand at the time. I stopped to look at something I thought someone would like. As I thought "would they like it?" the chime moved to a no response. I went to another part and it moved to a yes response.
I have had this happen with car keys, necklaces when I am looking at them and several other objects.

Hi, That shows that you have strong energy too. I have Posted a Thread on here about using a large rock as a Pendulum, when I last looked I still didn't have one reply. I felt it was an interesting subject as I feel there is an energy out there connected to everything that one day we may be able to Harness in some way, to use instead of a Fuel that Pollutes everything. I have been trying to find information on Google about the energy of rocks and their Healing powers. I found some Schist rocks here the other day and Dowsed them for a few things. They were very high in Minerals and Trace Elements, I was also told they were strong in Healing Powers, which I found very interesting. I hope to do more tests over time. Anyway to get back to the energies that drive an object in our hands. I read years ago it was our Budda Palm which is meant to be in the middle of our hands that drove our Pendulums or what ever we used or held. I was doing some healing one day with my Pendulum and when I lowered my hand and my Budda Palm was further away from the String I was holding it with, it would slow up, then when I raised it up again it sped up again. I did it a few times and each time got the same result. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 19-05-2012, 02:59 AM
CathyO

Hey CarrieI have heard of the Buddha palm before.
In some pendulum classes they teach you that your energy in the palm of your hand is what controls the pendulum but I know that not to be the case and I hardly ever put my hand underneath mine.
Old 19-05-2012, 05:30 AM
MRDazzle

Holy Cow, I thought this only happened to me. It's my earrings.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:39 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Maybe it works in different ways for different people. I must try it for my large rock. If it can move it it will move most things. I will try bending my hand to lower it and then raising it to see if it goes quicker and slower I like trying different things myself to see what works for me.
Old 21-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Oh, this has worked for me as well! Keys, earphones, bags are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. Even when I'm not paying attention, my bag could start swinging when I'm holding it as if to say hello. x3
Old 21-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming-for-Tomorrow
Oh, this has worked for me as well! Keys, earphones, bags are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. Even when I'm not paying attention, my bag could start swinging when I'm holding it as if to say hello. x3

Hi, You must have a strong reaction then. I have even had a horse lead start swinging, mind you I asked it too do so. It would be one of the harder things to use. but it depends on the type of rope used and how heavy the clip in the end is. I read once in the American Dowsing book about a way to Dowse using your fingers, I think it was a thumb and a finger joined on one hand and a finger through them from the other one and when the answer was yes it came away easy when you pulled on it but when it was no it stuck. I found it worked well. I learnt to just use my mind though witch ended up better because it meant I didn't have to use my hands when they were doing something else like training horses and things like that, I mostly checked afterwards to make sure I had gotten the same answer though and they always were.. Blessings to all, Clarrie
Old 21-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyO
Hey CarrieI have heard of the Buddha palm before.
In some pendulum classes they teach you that your energy in the palm of your hand is what controls the pendulum but I know that not to be the case and I hardly ever put my hand underneath mine.

HI, I didn't mean that I put my hand underneath mine. I meant I raised the level and lowered it for the fingers that were holding the Pendulum. I would guess that most people hold their hand level,so when you bend your hand your fingers holding the end of the string,or chain of the Pendulum will be further away from your Buddha Palm, then when you raise it up again it will be closer. It seems to work that way for me when I am using it for healing anyway which was when I first noticed it. Love and Light to all, Clarrie