Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Ascender
Appeal for help!

I am currently trying to develop a new webpage on the specific subject of animals on the astral - both domestic and wild. I did a search on this forum, but didn't find anything apart from my original thread when I joined.

I'm sure that there are many experienced APers on this forum who have encountered animals during their visits. If so, I would be truly grateful if you could PM with your experiences:

What sort of animals did you see?
Were they with other animals or with people?
Could you communicate telepathically with them?
What interaction did you have with them?
What levels of the astral did you observe them on?
Anything else of interest...

My own experience, for what it is worth, is that animals are to be found on all levels of the astral, rather like humans. Assuming 7 levels in total on the astral, in my experience on level 4 they can understand one's thoughts but not all can "speak" telepathically. On level 3 and above ("ascending") I have found that they can both understand and communicate telepathically, just as humans. It would seem that the level depends upon their spirituality rather than raw intelligence.

Any contributions will be most gratefully appreciated! I came to AP fairly late in life, so the experiences of long-term projectors will be invaluable. Thank you in advance....
Old 19-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
I am currently trying to develop a new webpage on the specific subject of animals on the astral - both domestic and wild. I did a search on this forum, but didn't find anything apart from my original thread when I joined.

I'm sure that there are many experienced APers on this forum who have encountered animals during their visits. If so, I would be truly grateful if you could PM with your experiences:

What sort of animals did you see?
Were they with other animals or with people?
Could you communicate telepathically with them?
What interaction did you have with them?
What levels of the astral did you observe them on?
Anything else of interest...

My own experience, for what it is worth, is that animals are to be found on all levels of the astral, rather like humans. Assuming 7 levels in total on the astral, in my experience on level 4 they can understand one's thoughts but not all can "speak" telepathically. On level 3 and above ("ascending") I have found that they can both understand and communicate telepathically, just as humans. It would seem that the level depends upon their spirituality rather than raw intelligence.

Any contributions will be most gratefully appreciated! I came to AP fairly late in life, so the experiences of long-term projectors will be invaluable. Thank you in advance....

I can't promise that my APs were conscious, even though they felt very real.
The only ones that are real were concerning animals.

In answer to your question of what kind of animals they were - sorry to say - they were ALL domestic cats.

I believe that spiritually cats live (as a 'race') not for the first time in the same space that we earth-humans occupy physically, yes, they are mostly with humans very closely in my experiences. Sometimes very distant and blurred, but at times very bright and obvious.

I learned that felines are incredibly spiritual as such, but I can't explain it as just a human.

For me it is mostly about dreams that are very vivid and weird.
I can not say I have this knowledge from travelling for the lack of proof, but that knowledge is there nevertheless in my being.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Master
I had a pet dog that died about twenty years ago, I see him regularly on the astral.

Cats a ' plenty too, on a couple of occasions I have felt what feels like a kitten walking over my duvet, it seems to be coming towards my face to say hello
Old 21-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Ascender
Thanks for these replies. Podshell: when you see your pet dog on the astral, I assume that you are able to communicate telepathically with him? Ambermay: yes, you are right, cats (and of course dogs) have been close companions with humans for centuries, even millenia, so we are bound to be closer to them spiritually and telepathically.

BTW with more astral projections I have found that all animals (including wild) can communicate on L4 as well. I'm afraid I rarely visit L5 or below, and only with a guide.
Old 21-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Master
I don't know if it is telepathic, I suppose it must be. It just seems very similar to the relationship we had in life.