Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-12-2020, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think I can control my twin brother

I have a twin brother, and like many people know there may be some telepathic properties between twin siblings. The other night he was in his room and I was thinking about him and the and the things that we would get into as children. Right as I was thinking about this outside his door he opened the door and came out and I wasn't really surprised. Maybe he was thinking the same thing? What do you think?
Old 14-12-2020, 08:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
I have a twin brother, and like many people know there may be some telepathic properties between twin siblings. The other night he was in his room and I was thinking about him and the and the things that we would get into as children. Right as I was thinking about this outside his door he opened the door and came out and I wasn't really surprised. Maybe he was thinking the same thing? What do you think?

Telepathy between twins is often reported. Why not try some experiments with your brother to assess the level of telepathy you think you may have?
Old 14-12-2020, 10:03 AM
Master
Hi,

Telepathy is a subject of great interest to me. You remind me of my friend Maria who is 25 years old and has similar kinds of experiences with Alex her twin brother.

There are types of telepathy. Telepathic knowing like that experience you describe. Telepathic hearing when words and phrases are shared experiences. However the more advanced telepathic conversation type seem to happen when there are soul bond or twin soul relationships.

All humans are telepathic. Some get upset because they feel telepathic thought broadcasting leaves them vulnerable. However if we taught more about mindful thinking this would not be an issue.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-12-2020, 03:39 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology

in terms of what you have written within the thread:
if it only happens once then i would put it to chance and would think nothing of it.
if it happens more than once i would begin to think that him could be detecting you near his door and without thinking or knowing about it moving to do something which would find out what is on the outside of his door which in this case would be you. -side note it is possible for people to basicly sense when someone is on the other side of a door.
but in saying that it is more than likely that you two are connected and pass information/energy between yourselfs quite often* but what you guys do with that information or what is being passed between you two i have no idea, only you or him will know unless you get a outside party to view it.

But to be able to control him like the title of the thread mentions you either have had his permission or by basicly attacking him and brute forcing him out of his body but that's a different rabbit hole
Old 23-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Elfin

....Hi.... And then of course there is the "bond" between twins that never met in the physical... Where one died at birth... But whom share the closest of bonds still ... I love my sister so much...