Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2016, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
and you are smart, handsome, loving and crazy all at the same time

And you are intelligent enough to realize how true that is. lol
Old 29-10-2016, 07:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
I strongly encourage you to click the following link and read the book (it's in PDF format at that link and completely free). It's a quick and easy read. It doesn't matter what your illness is (and I do not need to know). You have nothing to lose by reading it if it doesn't work and everything to gain if it does. The One Minute Cure by Madison Cavanaugh. Read the subtitle when you get there. After you have read a sufficient amount to pique your interest (I hope), I recommend you go to Amazon and read the customer reviews. There are several different options there. Each one has a different number of customer reviews. For example, there are 251 reviews for one size. In only 24 hours it almost completely cured a chronic condition that my 80-year-old mom had been suffering with for several years. The doctor had had no idea how to cure it. You will see similar testimonials in the customer reviews. Don't get your hopes up, but also please don't be skeptical. You might be surprised.

I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but here you go, just in case you don't:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - White Sandy Beach

That song always gets stuck in my head when I listen to it, so I usually have to avoid it until I am in the mood to take the risk.

I've been trying to tell people that for most of my adult life, and it has almost always fallen on deaf ears. When I was young, many people agreed with me, but something changed drastically in the past 20 or 30 years.

Nope, don't think you're crazy at all. That song was great and so was this one. Thanks and thanks! I'm going to read the book cause it couldn't hurt. Thank you again! It's a very sweet offering. Although, I must say that I like to maintain a healthy amount of skepticism while believing that anything is possible. But, my mind is open to all possibilities at the moment...mostly because I'm just in a fickle mood.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
what do you think babe? lol

Hi lancing I think it's eerily the right thread quite possibly

Hello Sugar Awww!!! I would ask how your other half is doing, but I can see he's still as charming as ever. You guys are so cute. *dancing away*

Old 29-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella91

Aww thank you Stella. I've noticed that you're quite fond of these emojis, so your response is on point or point on (however people say it)! Not stalking...just saying I've noticed in some of your other posts that you use a lot of them I've learned to use them and like them as well. Anyhow, thanks for your kind response.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Guide
Love is Still

I was going to write about healing or maybe falling in love everyday, but then two songs came on that took my thoughts away and made everything quiet. Suddenly writing about love just didn't seem necessary.

Parra for Cuva ft. Anna Naklab - Wicked Games

https://youtu.be/Vh5j7zDpy-4?t=6

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0DKOGco_o

However, I greatly prefer and recommend the version below. Someone recommended to me. SO beautiful!

https://youtu.be/xaWLsgxDzuw?t=32

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

I'm so good where I am right now. There's no need to move...not yet.

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My heart is singing for more and more music!

It's singing for listening to dubstep and being reminded how much I loved it once upon a time! It brings back memories of teaching my nephew how to pop and lock, then having him come back three years later and attempting to teach me how to dubstep. He tried, but I never quite got it down. *shrugs* However, I was curiously able to coach him in the style, and help him win many talent shows.

Need Your Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqb3mkmQ7Q

Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc

It's singing for this song that reminds me of someone. She may not like it, but...

Halsey - Gasoline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ-m55K3FhQ

Somehow I want to mash this song up with this one: MSMR - Hurricane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sj684zcmzw

I've loved Lizzy Plapinger from MSMR for so long.

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love her sense of humor. I love how she's so funny without even trying, but that she does try to make me laugh, because she says she loves it. Although, I probably laugh more than most people. She's so good at making other people laugh and laughing right along with them...so silly and goofy. We basically have the same sense of humor. I love the way she laughs. I love that we'll always make each other laugh and be silly together. I love how we laugh together.
Old 29-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Love is important, of course :) One aspect of the greater whole.

Hmm, well, I don't know what is making my heart sing, my life/emotional state right now is rather neutral. But maybe the prospect of hope and a better future is what keeps me focusing on the positive.

Without going too in depth, I love that my brain has certain coping mechanisms, in order to protect itself. This is a long personal story, but it's rather fascinating how it's playing out. It's helping me to become more aware of myself/life and things in general. In a sense it's the love of the self-healing that is continuously going on and that I'm getting to a place of self-acceptance in regards to my complex situation.

As for twinflame, don't really have one right now. So can't comment.
Old 29-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Hello Sugar Awww!!! I would ask how your other half is doing, but I can see he's still as charming as ever.

Hello lancing ♡ he really is charming as usual that meme is frikkin hilarious
Old 30-10-2016, 01:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Love is important, of course :) One aspect of the greater whole.

Hmm, well, I don't know what is making my heart sing, my life/emotional state right now is rather neutral. But maybe the prospect of hope and a better future is what keeps me focusing on the positive.

Without going too in depth, I love that my brain has certain coping mechanisms, in order to protect itself. This is a long personal story, but it's rather fascinating how it's playing out. It's helping me to become more aware of myself/life and things in general. In a sense it's the love of the self-healing that is continuously going on and that I'm getting to a place of self-acceptance in regards to my complex situation.

As for twinflame, don't really have one right now. So can't comment.

Heh, no twin flame is required! Not really quite sure what to make of the whole twin flame thing really. And, if I'm being quite honest, not trying to figure it out either. I liked your post tho. It was all so beautiful because it was so raw without being too revealing.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Heh, no twin flame is required! Not really quite sure what to make of the whole twin flame thing really. And, if I'm being quite honest, not trying to figure it out either. I liked your post tho. It was all so beautiful because it was so raw without being too revealing.

Thanks. Maybe I have done a 180 and completely let go of the twin flame concept now, lol.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Guide
Believe in Love

I love coming to this section of SF, but I also dread it. I haven't visited in awhile - that's not important. Sadness, desperation, possessiveness, obsession, depression, it's all too much to handle. But, it's a great part of who we are as human beings, what we learn about love and how we learn to love.

I realize that I can't relate to any of the posts or beliefs here. Perhaps, I simply just don't believe in the twin flame theory or anything of the sort. Perhaps, I just don't give a damn. However, I know that I believe in love. Yet, it is beyond my understanding - more complicated than I can imagine - deeper than I'm willing to explore...I like it that way.

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

Not really feeling the love for myself lately. A better woman would call it depression. I believe this sort of thing happens to us all from time to time. But, the curious thing about these times is that they make us aware that we aren't loving ourselves fully, which means we loved ourselves before and just didn't notice it. Just because you don't notice doesn't mean it isn't happening. However, loving yourself doesn't mean that you're always 'okay'. Sometimes you can't be 'okay'.

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

People say their hearts don't sing, but mine never stops. Even tho, my cool demeanor can be...misleading. Oh well!

My heart is singing for Adele - Hello. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WS9w10ygpU

It reminds me of someone. I'm sure she doesn't remember her impromptu singing of the song or its significance in relation to our relationship, but it's incredibly significant and ironic. We're like ghosts in each other's lives now.

My heart is also singing (and I'm laughing) for my 3-year old niece saying that Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love is her favorite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWWSM3wCiKY

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love her protectiveness. I love that she feels the need to protect me and ensure I'm taken care of no matter what. Like a mother and child (as creepy as that is). She checks on me a million times a day, and I really don't mind. She waits for me, prays for me, neglects herself for me, pushes herself beyond physical limitations for me. She always has. I don't know if it's foolishness or just plain true love. It doesn't matter. I love her for that.

What she doesn't know is that I love the safety and warmth of her arms - her loving embrace. I'll never resist the security there. I want to be wrapped up in her love.