Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

Repetitive Dreams

I don't know what is going on with this dream. I have had this dream or variations of this dream for years, maybe 30 times. I keep trying to figure out what it is trying to tell me, but I obviously haven't because I keep having it.

It is a dream where I am returning to my favorite place as a child, my Grandparents cottage on a lake. Many variations of this, flying to get there, riding a bike to get there(big struggle and getting lost), driving to get there, walking to get there, and probably more ways of getting there.

When I get there it is either as I last saw it or something is/has happened to it. One time it was a massive storm coming in from the lake, what they call a water funnel. Other times a storm has already been there when I get there and the land around the lake is destroyed. Sometimes the lake is crazy turbulent sometimes the water level is low, sometimes it's normal. Sometimes it's even sunny and I can see into the lake and it looks exactly as I remember it. One time there was this amazing lightning storm, massive bolts of purple lightening, the sound of the thunder hurt to actually listen to, and raining like crazy. Another time was an earth quake that was going to swallow the lake and people were being evacuated.

Now to the cottage. The cottage was bought by someone outside of our family, they have apparently maintained it, upgraded some things but it is mostly the same. In my dreams the cottage (outside) is always in different states, sometimes it is fine and looks like it used to. Sometimes it has been damaged by a storm. Sometimes it's grown moss and is dirty. Sometimes it has a stone basement entry, which doesn't exist.

This last time the cottage was rotting, still standing up but inside was dark and wet, covered with mold, things were in places they weren't supposed to be. A ton of old food was in the kitchen and fridge in various states of decay (like super bad rotten), and was being eaten by my aunt who was apparently been staying there with a bunch of kids and she was helping them, but with a horrible place to be and bad food. The floor was broken up and looked like it had been patched badly.

In the dream I was running around trying to clean up the bad food and trying to figure out how all these kids got there, trying to find good food. I remember being shocked by how much it had broken apart on the inside but it still had electricity in the kitchen. I remember my aunt being just not there, like she was but like she wasn't thinking. And the kids seemed completely unbothered by how bad it was. And I'm just thinking, how can I fix this, remember feeling like everyone was oblivious and that it was on me to fix it.

Then I woke up. I am mystified by why I keep dreaming of this. I have thought and thought, and I obviously haven't gotten it or I wouldn't still dream of it right?
Old 03-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Master
Ask your Guides and Higher Self if they have the answer in meditation - I had troublesome dreams a year or two back, to get get me off the alcohol, 6 months I resisted - then I finally gave in early one morning after three distressing dreams in a row - I said that's it no more beer, and a guide came to me instantly 'pretty she was/is' in my minds vision and said - 'it'll be ok' and it was, I don't miss the rum and beer one bit.

That next night and another pretty guide came to me in dream - arms outstretched and a big smile, as to say 'yes you did it' and I kissed her on the cheek, it was so real the kiss...

Then many months later, the troublesome dreams came back - and I knew I was to tell everyone here on this wonderful form, which I did - that troublesome or reoccurring dreams can be a message to accept your spiritual support 'Angels'Guides'Higher Self' can be sending them, to get your attention that they are there for you, and accept that they are there, talk to them and sometimes say good morning, or have a nice day there - 'or' it can be that you're to make a slight lifestyle/direction change that is required to correct your path.

What you do is 'listen' in meditation, answers they will come as in the gut feeling as the western world calls it, or 'clear knowing' as we here know it - so not necessarily in hearing a voice or receiving an email, do this - you will know... and if you don't then its for you to work out if this applies to you - I bet someone on here will read this and find some answers.

It can also be something else the meaning with the dreams, but this is an option to think about - good luck.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Master

sounds like your called to be a fixer of things it might be trying to encourage you to see yourself more in this role and especially if trouble arises?
Old 03-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
sounds like your called to be a fixer of things it might be trying to encourage you to see yourself more in this role and especially if trouble arises?

Hello, yes I have known I was a fixer of sorts, especially in emergencies. I feel like there has got to be something more that I am just not getting. I seem to be shown people in trouble who need serious help, I am always the one who notices, or at least I feel like I am. I've seen some scary **** that seems like I am the only one who even sees it and then I have to intervene to save someone.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
Hello, yes I have known I was a fixer of sorts, especially in emergencies. I feel like there has got to be something more that I am just not getting. I seem to be shown people in trouble who need serious help, I am always the one who notices, or at least I feel like I am. I've seen some scary **** that seems like I am the only one who even sees it and then I have to intervene to save someone.

what if some scary **** did occur which given the state of the world is not beyond the realms of possibility, and you hadn't been having these dreams? you might feel let down that you'd had no premonition or insight prior. But you won't have that problem now by the sounds of it!
Dreams usually exaggerate scary **** for some reason is another little thing to ponder. Well, perhaps we all choose not to notice things for good reasons until there's a good reason to change tack and quickly go another way and your fixing skills will be in demand
I think its really positive overcoming negative, at some point you'll connect with the meaning and it will all make sense?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:05 PM
asearcher

know this question is super weird - but I wonder how you experience it when you are in the house, next time you get there, how does it feel when you touch things? is there anything different than when you have other dreams?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:39 PM
AbodhiSky

i personally believe some places we visit in dreams, especially places we dream we are at in many dreams, are actual places in the astral or physical world. we and others can create recreations of earth in the astral world. so for example, a cottage on a lake. we can also recreate something we made in the astral world, like a scene of a cottage, in the physical world.

so if i "recognize" a place in a dream, i typically think i am visiting an astral or physical location in my dream.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:43 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky

so if i "recognize" a place in a dream, i typically think i am visiting an astral or physical location in my dream.
My thoughts exactly =)
Old 09-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Master
I have dreams about run down houses, sometimes strange quarters are in spotlight-- has free standing bath, have to do boiler up - land- I'm definitely travel there via astral-- maybe indicating my own possessions and owning my own-- some times random people are there... Maybe indicating the representatives theory due to the outter structure (the heavens) Never mind , I'll own my own soon...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I too have many dreams repeatedly coming at night . we can just visit some spiritual sites for these.