Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-08-2021, 07:01 PM
Legrand

Dear AstralWanderer,

Unfortunately I do not have any thoughts on Asherah, never did meet this form of the Goddess before. Will do call Her when this study is done in three weeks.

I do prefer direct experience than thoughts, even if I share here thoughts from the ability of our psyche given to us by the sephira called here Hod in the Tree. That ability that draws maps of the World.

Simply hoping that people reading this study will walk the World and forget about the map laid in words here.

Always a pleasure to read you.

Antoine
Old 02-08-2021, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
She takes many forms and has many more names. There is an interesting debate going on in the Christianity subforum about YHWH vs. Elohim. The subject of Asherah was brought up and quickly disregarded. Interested to hear your thoughts.

I found Asherah, in archaeology, to be the most fascinating deity I have ever studied.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-08-2021, 05:56 AM
Master
Being Yahweh's consort was one thing, but being ...... is a completely taboo area most dare not examine.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Master
QUOTE 187 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand

The word is formed from a feminine singular ALH (Eloh) to which is added IM, the ending of a masculine plural.

Let us note that this combination confirms the double nature, masculine and feminine, of God. [/IMG]

My teacher once said to me: "You are both male and female". This is consistent with your post.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Letting this group know,
2-3 sentences in quotes only, as Admin has asked for months now.
We are beginning to just delete the post for those that know this, but ignore the Admins.
Nothing personal.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Experiencer
Miss H, apologies if I've been an offender. I didn't think about quoting a previous response as breaking that rule until I read your reply on this post. For some reason I was only thinking about outside quotes. So sorry!
Old 02-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
For some reason I was only thinking about outside quotes. So sorry!
I, also, at first, thought it meant 'outside quotes'!
Like I say ---it's nothing personal ...just doing a job, ya know?
Ur ok, m'dear.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2021, 07:26 AM
Master

What a fascinating discussion, I am learning so much here.

I was particularly impressed by the below post, so let me comment on some of the salient points that caught my eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
[b]

YHWH Elohim has been translated as God of gods, Being of beings.

I believe the English equivalent is the Lord God. This goes back to the idea of a divine council which both the ancient Canaanites and Hebrews had and borrowed from Mesopotamian religion. El was the father, Asherah the Mother of Gods. Their children were known as the Elohim and Yahweh superseded his father El to become leader of the Pantheon, much like Enlil Superseded An in ancient Sumer to become leader of the Anunnaki.

So, Yahweh Elohim or the Lord God, refers to the leader of the gods, acknowledging that there are a number of them and Yahweh is their leader or "Lord". As the storm god, his leadership role is also reflected in other religions, where Zeus, Jupiter, Indra and Enlil are also storm gods fulfilling a leadership role among the gods.

That there were a number of gods, is made clear in several places in the Bible, for instance in the Book of Job, where Satan is still a member of the divine council (this is before his fall and subsequent banishment to the underworld) and he challenges Yahweh, the Lord God to test Job.

Quote:
The word is formed from a feminine singular ALH (Eloh) to which is added IM, the ending of a masculine plural.

I genuinely did not know that and it is very interesting new information for me. I always wondered why, when I was communicating with Inana, she insisted on speaking to me as the Elohim, using a plural voice. Now it makes sense.

Quote:
Let us note that this combination confirms the double nature, masculine and feminine, of God.

This seems to me like another expression of the duality of Shiva and Shakti.

Quote:
Personally, She manifest to me as Inanna before the patriarchal society made Her become Ishtar. I have NoOne here on SF to thanks for introducing me to this form of the Goddess also known as Shakti, and many other Names.

From what I have learnt from Mesopotamian scholars, Ishtar is actually more of a generic name for "Goddess", a bit like "Devi" in sanskrit and can be applied to any number of goddesses. This is why they usually refer to this particular goddess as Inana-Ishtar and she has always preferred the name Inana with me. I started spelling her name with one n, as that is the new spelling and I was repeatedly reminded by Sumerian scholars that this now the accepted spelling. Either way should be fine though.

Quote:
And we should not forget to thanks all living all living women on this planet.

Being your usual charming self, I see

Quote:
“This card refers to Binah in the suit of Fire, and so represents the establishment of primeval Energy. The Will has been transmitted to the Mother, who conceives, prepares, and gives birth to, its manifestation.”
(The Book of Thoth)

Picture of the card:
Quote:

To me, this card clearly represents Kundalini Shakti, the Divine fire, as it rises in the three channels of Ida, Pingala and Sushumna. Others may disagree, of course...
Old 03-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yahweh is their leader or "Lord".

Hello NoOne,

YHWH/Chokmah would be the Lord that creatures formed by Elohim/Binah sees as HE.

EHEIH/Kether would be the Lord as I behind or before the One that the creatures sees in He

The picture of the card Virtue, the three of wand, represents to me the portal, the entry point, into the Womb of Binah. That portal can be associated to Kundalini on a human level.

Antoine
Old 08-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Legrand

Week 105: Chokmah in Atziluth and the 2 of Wands

Binah in Atziluth: YHWH

Color of the Sephirah: Clear bleu

By its structure, YHWH is a projection of EHIEH. EHIEH is the name that God gives himself and that we translate as I am. On the other hand, YHWH is the name that the creature gives to its creator He is.

The 2 of Wands - Dominium:

“This card, pertaining to Chokmah in the suit of Fire, represents the Will in its most exalted form. It is an ideal Will, independent of any given object.”
(The Book of Thoth)

Picture of the card: