Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-09-2021, 11:24 PM
Master
funny you say metal but ye its possible. Metal is also vibrational. Everything is consciousness. metatron is angelic. Conscious light being, resembles metalic in expression. but in our physical reality it translates as cosmic being and size. so, you wont find them on the planetary realm. It's a gentle giant.

most metalic objects on planet are manmade and far from angelic. They are even less divine than naturally occuring metals. Dissonant thought forms manifesting in physical reality.

interdimensional metals and conscious entities are mostly perceived as globes of light. They are able to communicate telempathically with any one being that perceive them and completely withdraw from the physical dimension without any cloaking mechanism. And they are by no means affiliated with any nation, government, and especially not military. They also operate by law of non-interference.

They exist beyond the realm of defense, their consciousness is of non-resistance in nature. And also they are not part of the collective consciousness agreement of humanity. Which may be changing considering the "non times" we're living in nowadays.
Old 30-09-2021, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder

Ewwerrin. . . . Definitely gives me something to think about.

Old 30-09-2021, 03:05 AM
Seeker

Awesome dream you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
I titled this thread "A Metal Angel" because the Angel had a metal exterior or 'skin'.

Extended Description

In the dream a skeleton transformed step by step (in rapid succession) into an Angelic being (from a skeleton to muscles and veins (flesh) over the skeletal frame to a shiny burnished gold metal outer 'skin' then, lastly, feathered metal wings appeared).

The Angel had a narrow wingspan, and the wings are remembered as being positioned above the waist in the center if its back. The individual metal feathers overlapped and the visible area of the feathers measured about 4 to 5 inches top to bottom. The overall visible wingspan (as seen from the Angel's sides) was about 2 feet to 4 feet wide--wingspan was widest at the top. They seemed immobile (fixed).

I can't remember the Angel's face, but it seemed male (no visible genitalia), and its body was slender but muscular and it stood about 6.5 to 7 inches tall. It may have held a shield in one hand. It looked pretty powerful. The visual transformation was rapid and jaw-dropping awesome.

I have concluded that it was an Angel--maybe my Guardian Angel--making a rare appearance.

TA

Image below shows a color similar to the Angel's color in my dream (minus the marbling effect).

Awesome dream you had, thats all I have to say.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Hi, HENRY_WAS_HERE!

I don't know how old you are or what your religious beliefs are. And, for the record, I am not a psychic (although my brother is beginning to think I am).

HWH, let me be straight with you. If you truly feel you are--or might--be possessed or overshadowed by a spirit, demonic or otherwise, then STOP! and consider this:

If you are hearing internal or external voices saying (or telling you to do) anything negative, then consider the following options:

1) seek counseling ASAP from a counseling center. You may have a chemical imbalance.

2) talk to someone from a church or spiritualist church, etc. Preferably, outside of your community for privacy's sake.

3) (my favorite and it's free and it works!!!) PRAYER. No matter what your religious affiliation may be, prayer is a safe route.

You can pray directly to the Divine Source/Creator (aka Almighty God) and ask Him/Her/It to help you with your situation. The Source/Creator will direct the proper Angels to you in whatever way works best for you. It will be a positive response only.

You can also pray directly to your Guardian Angel(s). Even if you haven't a clue who they are. But in your case, The Divine Source/Creator may be a better option.

Don't expect immediate results. Although change can happen right away, it might not. Keep praying, day after day. As often as you feel is necessary each day. Pour your heart out, be truthful, sincere, and respectful. There is every chance that your prayer will be heard and answered IF you are sincere and diligent.

How to pray?

Go to a private, safe place (your choice). Get on your knees if you can, sit, lay down, stand, whatever works best for you. Talk out loud or think your words to yourself (a good option if you have little privacy). The Divine Source/ Creator CAN hear you either way, BUT I have read that the vibration of our words from speaking aloud transmits better.

Say what's in your heart. Shedding a few honest tears definitely won't hurt your request for help. Be yourself. The Source/Creator Knows it's hard here on Mamma Earth.

Don't forget to ask for help and mention what is going on and what you want to have happen. You will know what to say. Your soul/spirit will guide you.

Don't give up if you see no results after a few days or weeks! Keep praying even if things seem better.

Don't forget to say 'thank you' after each prayer.

I especially like to pray to Archangel Michael for protection and my life purpose and direction (he is reportedly in charge of the angels and I figure he can send the best angel to help me), and I call on (pray to) Archangel Raphael for healing (mind, body and spirit & both angels can help you greatly). Raphael has helped me twice that I know of (for the same issue).

I pray directly to The Divine Source/Creator if I'm not sure which Angel to specifically reach out to. I ask Him if He (my idea of God is Masculine) will allow His Angels to help me. Doing so has worked for me in the past.

That all having been said, HWH. . . I'm concerned that you may have inadvertently opened yourself up (your aura) to something negative. Some negative spirit could have attached itself to you.

Orrrr, you could just be highly intuitive and are not understanding what is going on. Another thing, is that you may be clairaudient, clairvoyant, and/or clairsentient--all natural human abilities. Read about them, if you haven't.

Please, don't pay money to charlatans. There are real psychics out there, but many so-called psychics are akin to false prophets, and just want your money.

Also, read about acupuncture and energy healing (reiki). . . But, again, be careful of imposters or "students" new to the fields. Ask for guidance on where to go, but other options may arrive that are best for you. Pay attention to your dreams!

Hope the above helps, HENRY_WAS_HERE.

P.S. Star destroyers? Sure, why not! Sounds exciting . . .

TA

Thanks for this encouraging post :) I've already been praying to AA michael/aa Raphael and AA chamuel. I'm praying and hoping for the best lol. I already spoke to a priest and he said I wasn't possessed. Although I'm still in denial about it. So I'm assuming it's some sort of a lesser demon that's attached to my aura? Are you intuitive? Because I feel like ur reading my mind sometimes. I was obsessing over someone and I may have unintentionally made a demonic pact. This may have allowed this lesser demon to breach my aura? I'm not sure.

Also I found a picture on pinterest that looks somewhat similar to the description of ur angel.

Edit. Cant seem to post links for some reason.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Also I found a picture on pinterest that looks somewhat similar to the description of ur angel.

Edit. Cant seem to post links for some reason.
Hi, HENRY_WAS_HERE,

I think you have to have 50 posts, or is it 35? In order to attach pics or PM a member. I'd love to see the picture. Maybe you can post a link to it.

Good to hear from you. Well, if the priest says he doesn't think you are possessed, he ought to know. 🙂 Keep praying, though. It always helps us to remain spiritually safe when we avoid negative people, negative situations, and negative behavior. We should all surround ourselves with positive people and environments and people who influence us in positive ways. Although all of the above can be difficult at times. Especially if it's family. Arrgh!

I have been told that I am naturally intuitive, but I feel that I am only a little intuitive. I am moderately clairaudient and very mildly clairvoyant. None of these abilities will qualify me as a psychic. 😋 Maybe in the next life or two, I'll be ready.

I know only a little about auras and spirit attachments. There's plenty on the internet to read regarding the topics, though. But brace yourself; be prepared to be hear some unsettling things.

Try positive affirmations. You can create your own. They can help build positive thoughts, as well as other uses. Try Googling:

positive affirmations for spiritual enhancement or growth

or something like that. 🙂

TA
Old 03-10-2021, 02:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Hi, HENRY_WAS_HERE,

I think you have to have 50 posts, or is it 35? In order to attach pics or PM a member. I'd love to see the picture. Maybe you can post a link to it.

Good to hear from you. Well, if the priest says he doesn't think you are possessed, he ought to know. 🙂 Keep praying, though. It always helps us to remain spiritually safe when we avoid negative people, negative situations, and negative behavior. We should all surround ourselves with positive people and environments and people who influence us in positive ways. Although all of the above can be difficult at times. Especially if it's family. Arrgh!

I have been told that I am naturally intuitive, but I feel that I am only a little intuitive. I am moderately clairaudient and very mildly clairvoyant. None of these abilities will qualify me as a psychic. 😋 Maybe in the next life or two, I'll be ready.

I know only a little about auras and spirit attachments. There's plenty on the internet to read regarding the topics, though. But brace yourself; be prepared to be hear some unsettling things.

Try positive affirmations. You can create your own. They can help build positive thoughts, as well as other uses. Try Googling:

positive affirmations for spiritual enhancement or growth

or something like that. 🙂

TA

Right before you said "Especially when its family", I was literally thinking "Ya, im surrounded by positive people, but it can be difficult time to time b/c im living with my mom and dad and they have so much fear in their lives." Lol. I think you were very intuitive there.

As for the picture ill just send you a PM. Its somewhat similar to ur description. Its from the movie Jupiter Ascending.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:16 AM
Pathfinder

Got the pic and message. Sent a reply. 😁

My dream angel looked like a normal slender male with some muscles, a normal physique of a human being, only with metal skin and wings. And tall.

I may have to sketch it. Not a great artist, really. I normally draw stick people. Tee hee.....

Old 16-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Master
Hey TA

I was thinking about this, by the way I have not read any of the other messages, there are loads and I can't keep up..

As it was a dream it was your unconscious mind bringing you a message, maybe it had nothing to do with your angel per se... Many years ago when i was going through a horrible time in my life I kept dreaming that I was a winged angel and my wings were dark, everything about me was almost tar like and the other angels looked like that too.

This was my state of mind...

So are you moving into a new state of mind in strength, able to withstand what a human body can not - of course these are just musings. I think all dream deciphering ought to come from the person that had the dream

Let me know I am intrigued, I will check back at some point
Old 18-10-2021, 06:21 AM
Pathfinder

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
The other side of the coin here True Angel is that angels show themselves in forms to us that resonate with us. When I work with them, they have explained to me that how I see them is not how others see them.

We work with our own references, our own subconcious and unconcious patterning to bring in the way that they look. This is why there are many different depictations of the archangels, because when human souls tap into them their view is filtered through their own perception.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey TA

I was thinking about this, by the way I have not read any of the other messages, there are loads and I can't keep up..

As it was a dream it was your unconscious mind bringing you a message, maybe it had nothing to do with your angel per se... Many years ago when i was going through a horrible time in my life I kept dreaming that I was a winged angel and my wings were dark, everything about me was almost tar like and the other angels looked like that too.

This was my state of mind...

So are you moving into a new state of mind in strength, able to withstand what a human body can not - of course these are just musings. I think all dream deciphering ought to come from the person that had the dream

Let me know I am intrigued, I will check back at some point
And interesting musings they are.. . .

Well, I have gone through a few . . . Errr. . . escapades in my years. My siblings once wondered why I am not an alcoholic or drug addict because of the things I experienced. I told them that addictions only make matters worse. Besides, the reasons for using alcohol or drugs remain once you sober up. My salve, however, is food.

Many times I feel that I have failed at this life. I haven't achieved any of the things I wanted to. So far. I'm bummed out about it all and really mentally beat myself up sometimes. I can be rather hard on myself.

But on the other hand I didn't give up on life--sure, I thought about suicide a few times. . . But I have hung in here for what it's worth. Just as we all have. (Brave soldiers that we are.)

So, Akira, maybe the metal Angel represents human resilience. Not just for me, but as a symbolic message for all of us. We are not weak, even if that is how we feel every single moment. The fact that we awaken each day, reveals our hidden indomitable Spirit and vast well of Strength that we draw upon daily. Like babes suckling a mother's breast, we get our spiritual energy (sustenance and strength) from the Divine Power, and we continue living day after day, bravely enduring countless seen and unseen negative sources/forces.

Yeah. . . That Metal Angel represents Humanity.

Old 18-10-2021, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
And interesting musings they are.. . .

Well, I have gone through a few . . . Errr. . . escapades in my years. My siblings once wondered why I am not an alcoholic or drug addict because of the things I experienced.

Nice read this... The words reminds me of me and my journey, and telling it as it is, and - how did we get here to this moment, stronger for it... And breathe...