Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Master
Why don't you go to a meduim or a shaman and ask them??
Let them smudge you with white sage and then do your house
I don't say its a demon but it will clear all negative energy from your home anmd yourself and then start fresh.Do positive stuff.

Get help, i have also social anxiety and i know how hard it is to go but just do it.I have found that therapists are very friendly and they don't judge you they are so happy to help you.
Try looking for a therapist specialize in social anxiety or ocd.
They can help allot!!!
Do like what other said do meditation it is a great tool for social anxiety
Good luck i will pray for you
Old 03-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Thought forms

Hi

I did not read all of the post but I got an idea. I myself suffered frequent depression until quite recently( well I still do but it's now mild) and for a while I had symptoms of avoidant personality disorder.

I don't want to sound like advertiser but I found these video by " immortality process" which resolved my issue several months ago which helped a lot for me.

I found all of their videos to be helpful but above videos, the first one about depression and suicidal thoughts and second one about thought forms which I think is what you call satan, may be especially useful for you.

I really hope you can resolve the challenges soon.

Oops sorry, I'm not allowed to post URL yet.

Can you Search "immortality process" on youtube and click a account named immortality process.

Then watch videos named "depression and suicidal thoughts"
And " thought forms" sorry for lengthy steps.

Namaste