Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AretheaNewBeginnings
What you focus on persists, so focusing on good health for the world. I personally have been lighting candles and saying prayers to shift towards a new earth. I hope this helps!
Sweet ~ social distance hug! \o/

I've started a 9 pm meditation ~ same purpose! Sweet comment, you made my heart sing! 'Nother social distance hug! \o/
Old 15-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Knower

A positive mind is amazing for the immune system. Too much stress and cortisol is only going to make you sick in life.
So release that serotonin and dopamine with positive affirmations and most of all gratitude.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This is how things work:
"A generation that hates war will not bring peace. A generation that loves peace will bring peace."
—Seth Speaks Chapter 12: Session 550, September 28, 1970"

That is a great quote !
Old 23-01-2021, 01:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasuretapping
The affirmation with "curing coronavirus" covers only one disease while the one with "good health" covers all possible diseases I think.

If the world is cured from coronavirus but then hit with another virus, the affirmation would still have came true though the outcome isn't desirable.

I would choose "bless this world with good health" or maybe use both sentences in one affirmation?

That's a great way to look at it!!
Old 23-01-2021, 02:02 AM
Master
What is needed is an affirmation to wake from the sleep we have been put under and realise who & what we truly are and what we can do. We are limitless consciousness and endless possibilities.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Either affirmation would do. Thanks for your help healing the world of covid 19. Your positive intentions are much appreciated. Amen
Thank you very much.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AretheaNewBeginnings
What you focus on persists, so focusing on good health for the world. I personally have been lighting candles and saying prayers to shift towards a new earth. I hope this helps!
It helps... thank you.
Old 15-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchalla
Hello
I have read and heard many things about Positive affirmations and the law of attraction. But I have one question. If I want to make an affirmation to help cure the coronavirus in the world, should I mention the disease on the affirmation, or just talk about good health. An example would be thank you lord for curing the coronavirus in the world vs thank you for blessing the world with good health.

Focus more on the feeling and intention than on the words. In fact, try wordless affirmations to guide the planet through the transition gently. You can do this with visualizations and music. I'm so glad you guys are doing this!
Old 16-05-2021, 08:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Focus more on the feeling and intention than on the words. In fact, try wordless affirmations to guide the planet through the transition gently. You can do this with visualizations and music. I'm so glad you guys are doing this!
I will try that.. thanks
Old 16-05-2021, 01:53 PM
Lorelyen

To bring about an aim like this, affirm that you WILL become a nurse, doctor, virologist, biochemist in virology or something similar. It'll take time to get there but then you'll be able to make a real contribution. Be ready for some hard study. If you have a very good memory you can become a doctor or biochemist.