Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 03-02-2017, 03:19 AM
Administrator
From a Member iorek65 - worth a "Sticky"

Hello

This is from a member and it moved me to post it here. We are nothing without our members !

Thank you SF (Spirituality in Remembrance)

Sometimes its easy to take things for granted and forget ...

So thank you SF
Thank you to the moderators and people who keep things going
Thank you to the people who show up and contribute to discussion in the community

Because for some of us, some of the neatest people we've encountered and discussions divulged have been through unique mediums like this.

Cheers

Last edited by Lynn : 03-02-2017 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Master
Thank you to the Administrators and Moderators of SF who take time out of their busy lives to make sure we have a peaceful and friendly forum to discuss our spiritual inspirations and meet new people.

Thank you to them for the recent 'reports' I have made which have been very promptly and adequately attended to and for all the times they step in to remind us of the 'rules of the game' when we think we can get away with cheating just a tad. They like to nip things in the bud pretty quickly around here.

Thanks for them being impartial and unbiased in conversation and in treatment of the patrons of SF. They are a very good lesson for us to practice discernment and diplomacy.

So, a big note of thank you and appreciation to Clover, Lynn, Tobi and all of them.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:12 AM
Guide

A lovely note <3

You work to make this place what it is, thank you everyone behind the scenes for doing what you do :-)
Old 03-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
I echo those sentiments, you guys do a really great job keeping the site running and you've done us all a great service by doing so - thank you, you're the best
Old 03-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
I also echo these sentiments. Thank you to the moderators, those who setup and maintain this website,
and those who come here to participate.

I am very much aware that the administrators do not always encounter gentle people who come here to
Spiritual Forums, and they have to intervene in less than pleasant circumstances. I thank the administrators
and moderators for what they do to keep this forum peaceful and orderly. Your efforts make this a wonderful
place to visit and you are appreciated.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you so much for your kind feed back, really, it means a great deal.

I am not in the easiest position, I do strive to be as objective as possible, at the end of the day this 'Admin' is very much human, I have feelings just like anyone else with both good and bad days too. Whether we disagree or not, I happy to serve a forum where we can all help each other out for the betterment of our spiritual growth. Many of you, even those with little interaction have been great teachers to me,

Thanks again for the lovely note,

<3
cloves
Old 03-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Master

Lynn and Cloves, you are both wonderful and serve this forum with dignity.

For many of us here on this forum we have no place to go in the real world to talk about our spirituality. So this is it. Because of this forum I am able to continue to grow in my spiritual path. Otherwise I would have been stunted and quit growing.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you so much for your kind feed back, really, it means a great deal.

I am not in the easiest position, I do strive to be as objective as possible, at the end of the day this 'Admin' is very much human, I have feelings just like anyone else with both good and bad days too. Whether we disagree or not, I happy to serve a forum where we can all help each other out for the betterment of our spiritual growth. Many of you, even those with little interaction have been great teachers to me,

Thanks again for the lovely note,

<3
cloves
Aw yeah I know, Cloves, it can't be easy at times, especially with it being such a sprawling forum and with so many conversations going on, and of course it can be a matter of interpretation sometimes as to whether people have broken the forum's rules. And like you say, you guys are only human, too, and you have your ups and downs, too, but the vast majority of time you get it right, I think, you really do a great job I've been involved in the odd fractious discussion myself, from time to time, and I've been reprimanded for it, but I've never felt like the mods were being unfair or I was being persecuted, I felt they were always being fair
Old 04-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Lynn and Cloves, you are both wonderful and serve this forum with dignity.

For many of us here on this forum we have no place to go in the real world to talk about our spirituality. So this is it. Because of this forum I am able to continue to grow in my spiritual path. Otherwise I would have been stunted and quit growing.
I emphatically second this, too, well said linen
Old 05-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Admins and Mods for keeping the peace and promoting camaraderie despite all the odds, you continue to show fairness and good guidance to all members.

And thanks also to the compassionate members of the forum who are a great help to those who are the least, the lost, and the last.

We may have some differences in opinions but we always choose to co-exist and show kindness in some ways.

More power to SF Admins and Mods!