Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

I hope you show up

hi my name is Cassandra sue ritchison. My 3rd eye opend up in 2015 by accident. I was.a.heroin addict n I went thru hell started hearing many many spirits started to see demons and then I went back to work n tried working hard which I did but it all came.back and then i had to quit my job. Well it's been 5years I have quit many jobs over my connection the afterlife and my third eye being open. I have seen God's hand reach out to me himself he showed me many beautiful things although many evil thing. I seen satan the grim reaper and the devil. But I always tried to make my self feel safe even If I was terrified.but not only did I hear and see I felt spirits take over my body often and drive me crazy it was never nothing evil tho they all wanted good for me. But i became a horrific mess. It takes over my life. I tried killing myself last year before I met my boyfriendnow. I wanted to just be wit the spirits. I felt like god have left my soul on earth wit me to tend to. My body and human self is not the same. I'm not my soul and my soul scary feeling. I feel so much difference but its warmth on inside. I feel ilky and nasty like a big mess is inside of me. I also feel like I want out of whatever it is god has trapped me in. I feel like my soul is locked up inside of me til I die for some reason or grow old. I know I'm trapped inside I'm not feeling my human body I feel something way more. N I'm so used to it. It hard to move sometimes but m so used to feeling like this. I just know its not right. I believe im a fallen angel. I swear it. I came to see all this as a blessing fus it saved life n gave me something to come to wen I need. My boyfriend has also help make me better. I love him. Please is you can get any insight on me that would be great. I really need a friend someone that can help. Thank you . Or know someone that can. I would appreciate it
Old 18-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Master
I hope you show up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel94
hi my name is Cassandra sue ritchison. My 3rd eye opend up in 2015 by accident. I was.a.heroin addict n I went thru hell started hearing many many spirits started to see demons and then I went back to work n tried working hard which I did but it all came.back and then i had to quit my job. Well it's been 5years I have quit many jobs over my connection the afterlife and my third eye being open. I have seen God's hand reach out to me himself he showed me many beautiful things although many evil thing. I seen satan the grim reaper and the devil. But I always tried to make my self feel safe even If I was terrified.but not only did I hear and see I felt spirits take over my body often and drive me crazy it was never nothing evil tho they all wanted good for me. But i became a horrific mess. It takes over my life. I tried killing myself last year before I met my boyfriendnow. I wanted to just be wit the spirits. I felt like god have left my soul on earth wit me to tend to. My body and human self is not the same. I'm not my soul and my soul scary feeling. I feel so much difference but its warmth on inside. I feel ilky and nasty like a big mess is inside of me. I also feel like I want out of whatever it is god has trapped me in. I feel like my soul is locked up inside of me til I die for some reason or grow old. I know I'm trapped inside I'm not feeling my human body I feel something way more. N I'm so used to it. It hard to move sometimes but m so used to feeling like this. I just know its not right. I believe im a fallen angel. I swear it. I came to see all this as a blessing fus it saved life n gave me something to come to wen I need. My boyfriend has also help make me better. I love him. Please is you can get any insight on me that would be great. I really need a friend someone that can help. Thank you . Or know someone that can. I would appreciate it

Hi Fallenangel94,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums,

Light is not the absence of darkness, darkness is the absence of Light!

You are, and have always been, a perfect Angel of Light....as are we all.

Our Creator has freely given us the choice to express the gift of perfection as we will.

The everpresent opportunities to freely learn how to express that perfection for yourself, is LOVE not punishment.

You have already shown up to test the Creator's perfect gift of your own Soul's Light for yourself...AS yourself.

Hope this helps:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...45&postcount=4 Why our lives don't change much
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 18-09-2020 at 05:02 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 18-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Master
Hey fallenangel94. You are not alone in these epxeriences. Many people have experienced this and I also know how difficult it can be to suddenly allow the opening of the third eye. I think you are doing well with allowing people to help you with this, and nothing to be ashamed of. I know for certain that there will be many more enjoyable life experiences as you find your way in all of this. And every day gets a little bit better, day by day. You begin to learn really allow from all of the experiences and will come to find a greater peace in life as you begin to really know and understand what really works for you, throughout all of your experiences.
There are so many people that can be helpful nowadays. I know some very special individuals who seem to have really found their peace in life with their third eye opened. And seem to be doing very well. Not sure how to spell the name, reoun de rion, from unitethecollective. I found him on youtube. Maybe it's interesting to see how he's been able to live with an opened third eye for a long time now.
I had my third eye opened only in very minor ways in my life, and I really mean it when I say, I am really proud of you, who ever you are, if your third eye is opened and you are able to maintain it, you are a powerful being. And a very valuable leading example for many who are experiencing the same. And even tho your situation may be difficult, there are many different aids that can be found out there. Even outside of the spiritual community. There are also many doctors and psychiatrist who help people if they really feel the need to want or take/try certain medications that may help one find more rest and peace in their life. But by no means do you have to discard the spiritual community of many out there, just to mention youtube alone, as just knowing about individuals and finding out about how they live and what they have to say about it, can also be very valuable perspective and also for further greater allowed realisation and maybe even see all the many possible benefits that may be of this. As it can also be tremendously valuable to have an open third eye.
I think you are just simply valuable. So it's great to remember this. I myself freaked out allot even with a small experience of having an opened third eye. So I really appreciate people like you who had it open for a longer period of time. And please know you are always safe, and the experience will not always be so difficult. As you will always grow and learn from it and will even look back with allot of appreciation for all the life that's gotten you to where you will eventually want to be as I'm sure you will always find your way. As all people often always find their way and peace and joy in life. No matter the situation/experience.
It can be difficult in the beginning but eventually when you find your way it will be very good. There will be many things that you can appreciate about once you learn how to really live as you are truely being who you truely are. And discover more everyday how valuable and good you are. And don't mind people who cannot or dont want to understand you. There are many people who are like you and may have had similar experiences and eventually found their peace in their life. As God is everywhere always, so we never have to worry about anything, as it will always turn out alright and better ever day. Even if it seems you are going through difficult times, and so they are difficult times, but you will eventually learn from all these experiences and grow up to be really aware of how good you are. How valuable, how special, and how unique. And this is worth allot for all of humanity. As you become a reflection of how unique everyone can truely allow themselves to be. And still be unconditionally loved and supported just for being who you are. By the all that is.
As you simply care about how you feel and find any way to feel better. Even if you wanna meditate or not. It's really all you and I believe you really can find a good way to live. Even if you have to try many different things, or even try things in a different way. Eventually the well-being in your life will prevail. It is a natural balancing that will happen with you. That will help you enjoy your new profound state of being, more every day. As you discover every day a little bit by little bit, that life can also be very good and how it can be so. You will always find the way. As there is always a way.

Wish you all the best,

Ewwerrin.

P.S.: I found his youtube page. Very fun individual. Very enjoyable to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dero7
Just incase you find any value in it at all. I think his third eye's been open for 8 years or so? Don't remember exactly. But I find it always very interesting and admirable. Hence I watch it often. He's also mentioned about working out the body, or what he calls the "suit" saying that "in order to sleep you have to exhaust the suit (meaning the body)."
But I don't have my third eye opened so I can only refer to what I've heard from him. Just incase you may find any inspiration if you wish. All the best to you.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you kerwin I really appreciate everything you had to say to mom it's like you know me already and u know bout my hard times and struggles. I appreciate everything u had to say if u wantnto look through my threads and self if u can get anymore insight on any of them.