Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-02-2022, 11:28 AM
skyman

finding the "god" particle ..happens at Cern. And people say things like:
Cern was built as a portal/stargate..

I mean, mainstream science may not tell us it all.
We saw what "high science" looks like in covid story, it means Fauci science.
There is a high science/tech there, but they tell us a different story.
Old 23-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
finding the "god" particle ..happens at Cern. And people say things like:
Cern was built as a portal/stargate..
There is no so-called God particle any more than there is a Holy Grail - it's imagiation.

People say all manner of things but there are no portals or stargates other than in movies or in people's imaginings.

Science may one day catch up with the immaterial world of the spirit but there will first need to be a sea-change of approach.
Old 28-02-2022, 06:01 AM
Seeker
the biggest mystery is that "something" exists at all. the "self-existent something."
and intelligent beings are scratching their heads trying to figure out how it came to be and what it is.
Old 04-03-2022, 09:59 PM
skyman

If there was nothing, no matter no energy, no force, no universe,... then math would still exist. By math I don't mean things like the number pi: I mean, mathematical facts.
Maybe all these universe etc exist because, math would feel lonely otherwise, it would be the only thing which exists for no reason.
And any abstract thing could also potentially exist, but noone would make sense of it.
But in math, you don't need to make sense of any facts.. but you need to make
sense of objects like numbers, ideas, methods etc, so I'm not saying they exist as well.
But mathematical facts exist in any case, and they don't need a brain which can
state or understand them. In addition to facts, precise math problems, and their solutions also exist.
There is no universal language of math, but when talking about math we are actually
referring to that language, or trying to.. this way we connect with other math people.
state and prove things in english, but everyone need to agree what exactly we are referring to
in math universe. Languages have their own bugs..and we pretend language of math
doesn't have bugs, I mean, it shouldn't have bugs, if existed.
Old 05-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
If there was nothing, no matter no energy, no force, no universe,... then math would still exist........
In this dimension mathematics involves numbers but if nothing existed then numbers wouldn't either and neither would maths - by definition and by consequence.

If there was nothing, anywhere what would mathematics relate to?
Old 05-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnaCK
hi, if you want to use science to understand the various levels of existence, then start with the advanced sciences, such as quantum physics, neuro-science, epigenetics, finding the "god" particle, etc., the origin of life, the beginning of consciousness, the origin of "you."
I'm all for a scientific approach in trying to actually prove the reality of what I understand and what I have no difficullty accepting.

All the sciences you've mentioned relate to this physical dimension but why do you think the sciences of this dimension apply in other immaterial ones, the dimensions folk often term 'spiritual'?

If those sciences don't apply, where does that leave scientific investigation here on earth of the immaterial - not of our earth or of this particular physical universe?
Old 05-03-2022, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
This thread in the 'Welcome' forum has become a conversation, Miss H. Do you feel it would be better located in a relevant forum? thank you
Old 10-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
EXCERPT
There is no so-called God particle any more than there is a Holy Grail - it's imagiation.
The "God particle" really does exist. You might know her by her technical name: Higgs boson.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-03-2022, 07:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The "God particle" really does exist. You might know her by her technical name: Higgs boson.
I think we can't rely on people that consider this world is purely physical.
Furthermore, this is only a "lab" experiment, no one has seen a boson in nature, and I don't think we will ever see it.

I highly recommend the Dalai Lama talks with researchers on quantum physics (youtube). It's quite painful to watch but very very instructive.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:38 PM
Master

I wonder, when we have an experience of the onesss of all things, how can the mind even have such an experience if according to the naturalistic view ( if I remember right the term ), consciousness is produced by the brain ( even though there no real proof as far as I know ) ?

Some people take DMT and all sorts of drugs to experience this while others need no such things. Is not this the most evident proof that we are really one? When the mental layers that deal with the sense of separation shut down, that which remains is the oness of all things, no more separation, is not this really fascinating? Even more fascinating it is that this is a common experience shared world wide, not just few cases.

Basically, we are all one, right now, every moment, it is just we do not have this awareness in our consciousness and yet it is there. I have many experiences where I felt the oness of all things and it was blissful.