Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Julius89

Night vision of Cometh traveling to Earth

Last night around 2:50 o'clock I have night vision about Cometh which travels directly towards Earth. It was big about 40 km round I do not know exact date and time when Cometh will hit the ground. But it will be spotted three days early and one Monday it will hit.

I am extra sensitive and when the line between spiritual and material world is tiniest about 3 o'clock every night I have night visions almost every night waking up in that same time.
Old 02-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Master
Sounds honest… alternate worlds / universe—- you could be connected to the astral field of them: and perceiving the altercations?? Interesting…

My dream world is in alternate world(dream self is alternative universe) we dream a lot and what’s said with soulmates is I’m dreaming from /about the world where I’m actually with them- they perceive the dream as normal until I ask questions about the alternate world and stuff about us from being together in that world… strange but comforting zzz ….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)