Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Julius89

The fractal structure of Universe

I have experienced when I had some type of vision or call it discovery I saw 3 cm diameter concentric circle something like bubble dark green colour. Then around it started to spread small red circles (bubbles) infinite number of them like infinite field.

At first I don't know what it is later I found that I saw fractal structure.

In Vedic tradition one of important names of Vishnu is Hari which some sources translate like (Green one). Is it possible that wise humans from India had known that Core of Multiple universe's is green colour and that manifested infinite numbers of universe's are red colour circles.
Old 17-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Guide

The fractal structure of Universe.

Thank you Julus89, for your thought provoking post,This subject of fractals and facets are very close to my heart, and i write about them on my blog, in another forum. I see that we as that of humanity are all really hologram fractal facets of the one SOURCE of ALL LIFE, we each are a fractal hologram of the PERFECT WHOLENESS of which we are all facets or fractals of the ONE JEWEL.
We are here as the SOURCE absolute being localized within a relative fractal facet hologram encapsulated within a physical vehicle in order to gather experience that is fed back to SOURCE.

regards michael.
Old 27-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Julius89

Is it possible that Core of Multiple universe's which is dark green colour be the special source of dark energy, which has different fabric than the rest of creation. Fractal structure of Multiple universe's is based upon dark energy, but dark green Core seems to be different in structure and size than rest of universal construction?
Old 18-03-2022, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius89
Fractal structure of Multiple universe's ... green Core

You touched on two topics that are very personal to me; fractal universe (including parallel universes) and a connection with green. I get very verbose when talking about favored topics, but here I will be unordinarily brief.

I was five years old (about 1958) when I discerned the existence of parallel universes, and the nature of the separation and connection from one to the next was fractal. (I am omitting a ton of surrounding information that describes and explains the background scenarios and events.) Since then, it always disturbed me that the adults did not know as much. (Actually, it was near the time that I finally gave-up hoping that an adult could discuss a topic; any topic.)

In recent years I was communicating with a research professor who was working on a cyclic universe theory, but he was only using 2 each 2D branes (need another 'dimension' to make the branes move, which he did not know was needed). All in all, the professor continued attempting to mathematically formulate how a cyclic universe would occur, while he also fully omitted the necessary fractals. The universe is curved, not flat, and if curved, then fractals absolutely must exist, and mathematics absolutely cannot and never will be able to measure fractals. Fractals ought to be old-hat to the sciences, but no, apparently it still today remains an unknown to all fields of science.

I wrote about the fractals in a book that I self-published in 1999. The book, of course, had almost no sales; almost no one on earth is sincerely interested in the nature of Nature.

In my own personal interpretation of my own life here, since near birth I held a knowledge of a green colored gaseous nebula of sorts, from which specific forms of animate compositions are birthed. Always in my life everyone said that I was wrong, that there could not exist a green gaseous nebula, else science would already know. A few years ago I saw some photos where astronomers had taken the very first photos of a green nebula. :::sigh::: Poor science is always no less than sixty years behind on everything, while being over three-thousand years behind on topics of the mind (I'll be kind and not begin listing them ;) ).
Old 02-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Master
The Fractal Structure of Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingRock
You touched on two topics that are very personal to me; fractal universe (including parallel universes) and a connection with green. I get very verbose when talking about favored topics, but here I will be unordinarily brief.

I was five years old (about 1958) when I discerned the existence of parallel universes, and the nature of the separation and connection from one to the next was fractal...
SmilingRock,
YOU'RE BACK!!

So good to see your name here again on Spiritual Forums!

If you will be so kind, (and if SF allows you to do so) please state the Title of your book, so that I can buy a copy.

I'd like to see your thoughts on the long-running conundrum science has been flummoxed about with the contention that an electron in a double-slit experiment can be seen as BOTH a particle AND a wave (depending on whose looking at it????)

Seems to me that a fractal perspective would settle this once and for all.

Don't you? https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...35&postcount=4
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 02-04-2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Change reference
Old 03-04-2022, 03:08 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Speaking of fractals...

https://news.fnal.gov/2014/01/how-ma...s-in-a-proton/

The number of quarks plus the number of antiquarks depends on how closely you look. Just as a coastline seems to get longer as you zoom in (because the true coastline winds around every grain of sand on the beach), the number of quarks and antiquarks increases at finer scales.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Did the dark green concentric circle look something or anything like some of the representations/depictions of 'the Flower of Life'? (Was it vector-like?)

I've recently read something about "the refresh rates of the discreet quantum steps" is somehow related to the Planck Constant; but I don't know how to interpret this. I *think* that maybe 'refresh rate' might be referring to iterations...but...anyone reading this have any insight?