Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2021, 03:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is impossible to wound the soul, the soul simply observes, experiences what happens through the spiritual structure it has to the physical form.
It can also direct. But agreeing with you.
Old 26-04-2021, 04:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
If you failed your life purpose so badly that you wounded your soul deeply, what happens to a soul like this? Can a soul like this redeem itself through more lifetimes, or would it have to take another approach?

I hear some people say that if you fail a lesson, you just repeat it in your next life (or again in this life). What if the lesson is one you started multiple lifetimes ago, do you need to repeat a process that is going to take numerous lifetimes to complete?
What if being wounded so deeply is a Life's Purpose?

If we are "Spirit on a human Journey," how can we have anything other than a Spiritual experience? Perhaps the 'failure' is not in the Life's Purpose but in the failure to understand our experiences from the perspective of Spirit and the reasons you as Spirit would choose a 'bad experience'.

"If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit." Granted Spirit doesn't think as such but you are.
Old 26-04-2021, 04:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

If we are "Spirit on a human Journey," how can we have anything other than a Spiritual experience? Perhaps the 'failure' is not in the Life's Purpose but in the failure to understand our experiences from the perspective of Spirit and the reasons you as Spirit would choose a 'bad experience'.

"If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit." Granted Spirit doesn't think as such but you are.

If you think that that is your life purpose, then you'll get wounded. It is like a self-fulfilling prophecy, because your emotions shape your reality.

It isn't that your perceptions cause your emotions, but your emotions cause your perceptions!

But, you shouldn't believe me, nor any other guru or dogma. Learn it by yourself directly from your inner source of guidance. Just be careful to make your inquiry completely unbiased, with no preconceived expectations.

You and the "spirit" are the same, two different aspects of the same entity, depending where your attention is focused. Your spirit is only marginally more aware than your conscious here.

Your inner guidance is much wiser, but that isn't you, it is just there to help you, if you ask and listen.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-04-2021, 05:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you think that that is your life purpose, then you'll get wounded. It is like a self-fulfilling prophecy, because your emotions shape your reality.
If you're going to open that can of worms then you have to look at the whole perceptual reality thing and psychology, and in particular for this it's also about understanding cognitive behaviour and cognitive dissonance. It's cognitive behaviour that we're talking about here if there's a perception of failing, not Spirituality.

The prophecy is already fulfilled, it's only the lack of perceptions we have about time that doesn't realise it's already a done deal' before we even come here. All of time is happening all of the time, and all of time affects all of time all of the time. In Spiritual parlance there is no time. This is where the beliefs in Fate and Destiny come in.

My point is that Life's Purpose isn't always about sunshine and roses, and we gain so much more from a 'wounded Soul' than we ever could sitting under a cheery tree and meditating. There are very good reasons for things being the way they are and sometimes our Life's Purpose isn't just about us, it's often just as much about other people.
Old 26-04-2021, 05:40 AM
Master

Quote:
If you're going to open that can of worms then you have to look at the whole perceptual reality thing and psychology, and in particular for this it's also about understanding cognitive behaviour and cognitive dissonance. It's cognitive behaviour that we're talking about here if there's a perception of failing, not Spirituality.

The prophecy is already fulfilled, it's only the lack of perceptions we have about time that doesn't realise it's already a done deal' before we even come here. All of time is happening all of the time, and all of time affects all of time all of the time. In Spiritual parlance there is no time. This is where the beliefs in Fate and Destiny come in.

My point is that Life's Purpose isn't always about sunshine and roses, and we gain so much more from a 'wounded Soul' than we ever could sitting under a cheery tree and meditating. There are very good reasons for things being the way they are and sometimes our Life's Purpose isn't just about us, it's often just as much about other people.
As expected, I disagree. I have a different view of the reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
As expected, I disagree. I have a different view of the reality.
Not much point otherwise, is there?
Old 26-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I get the sense that it can be. You learn some deep, profound lessons that maybe cant be learned any other way
Old 26-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Master

Yes. it can be both as been mentioned and neither are fated. I think one finds it is Spirit that is on a spirit, not human, journey. But also what I've observed we do not choose (create) the experience out of thin air but follow it.

Freewill is about creating.

I don't think an old soul has as much of a problem as a young soul.
Old 26-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Master

I love it whenever you post, lemex. Thanks.
Old 26-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Master

sincerity of lesson/confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
What do you mean by sincerity of confession?
When a person makes a mistake (say in achieving something) and he /she genuinely recognizes the mistake as such by himself/herself or before some spiritual mentor (like Father in church) , they are relieved of the guilt of the mistake . If a person does this as mere ritual devoid of the real feelings of confession/lesson, he/she is not being sincere and lessons may not really have been imbibed.