Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Master
I hope somewhere else when I wake up when I die.. in paradise of some sort— if I have enough imagination left!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Master

When we die, be it human, or any other concious being, we go immediately home to that place where we went last night when we dropped off to sleep and from which we came when we were created.
Apart from this centre of creation there is and never has been anything else.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Elfin

We wake up when we die... Quote from my boy when he was 6..
Old 24-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
We wake up when we die... Quote from my boy when he was 6..
Lol!! That's RIGHT!!! And we're back Home!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I know I am coming back... young soul and all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For you old souls out there, do you think so many of you are here to help those of the pandemic cross over?
And us newbies are here to learn and step-up into your big, big shoes?
You don't have to hide your light under a bushel

You are older than you might think.
Old 26-04-2021, 12:27 AM
PureEvil760

This is true, that nothing really changes except you don't have a body. If you're not in heaven before death you won't be after, but if you were in heaven before death you wouldn't die. Some astral projectors can see and interact with the dead people in purgatory, they live in fabricated worlds that they think are real for God knows how long, the religious heavens exist there, formed from collaborative human beliefs. However I do believe there is an angel that offers a fast track to heaven when you die and if you refuse she comes back a week later, and if you refuse again you're on your own archangel Azrael.
Old 16-05-2021, 04:28 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
in the afterlife, if you want to find me, I will either be in the forest hiking or at the diner having a piece of pie!

I don't know if you have seen that movie about the after life (a comedy) named "Defending Your Life" but the hero gets handed like 9 pies! You can eat all you want in the afterlife according to that movie,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEbLVD72hY
Old 19-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
For those not familiar with The Urantia Book, it was first published in 1955.

It was made in America.