Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Your Theories of God and the Afterlife

I was just wondering based on all the information about NDEs etc, what do you think the afterlife is and why do you think we are here.

Here is my theory.

Just to be clear I am not saying this is real. It might be, the same way anything could be, but I dreamed this up as a way of comfort for myself (been feeling depressed these last few days about the big questions.)

This is based on what I have read about people on the other side on here and other places. I'd love to hear what some other spiritual people think. I know that a lot of people here have put theories forward about what they think God is and the afterlife, so I hope this isn't offending anyone.

I see God and the creation of everything as being part of a stable time loop that goes like this.

1/ First off God creates Heaven, a perfect dimension. He then creates the Angels, perfect life forms to exist in heaven. The Angels then create God at an earlier point in his life and send him back to create heaven.

2/ After creating heaven, God next creates the first universe. He places another dimension around it, one which we will call the Nebulous for practicality sake. Now the Nebulous is an infinite source of power. It is also programmed by God to be benevolent, though it is not sentient itself.

The Nebulous is connected to every living thing. Whenever any life form is about to die, its mind is removed from its body by the Nebulous. The mind is then placed in the Nebulous where it receives a life review after which if it is a good person then it is placed into a comatose state until the universe dies.

Once the universe dies, all of the good people's minds are revived and they are then given 10 years of bliss together.

After that, the minds all merge together and create a new simulated universe together.

Now the simulated universe is similar to ours in some ways, but different in others.

To start with in the simulated copy, all sentient creatures like humans exist at the same time on different planets. Their development runs parallel to one another. All of these species have a similar early history as this universe, but once each species reaches a certain point where they become civilised, they meet up and eventually together they all build a better society than they ever did apart.

Now all of the good people from the original universe who are fused together separate and remain in a comatose state until they are reborn as themselves, with no memory of their previous life. All of these good people then live out the best version of their lives, until they die again. When they die again they are rewarded with another 10 years of bliss during which they get memories of their previous life back and get to choose how their next life will go and the process repeats forever.

The same is true for every animal too, though obviously animals don't choose their lives, they just live out a great version of it.

In every simulated universe there are billions of false people created who have no consciousness and are not alive. They are merely illusions, but they look real to us. These false people are the ones who are killed in wars throughout our history. Things like World War 2, the Roman empire etc still happen, but the only people who die or suffer through them are false people. This is because if the new reality were too perfect we'd suspect it and wouldn't be able to understand a world without evil sadly.

Our family and friends are never false people. Sometimes depending on the history there might be a false version of us created. Like for instance if someone's dream is to be the most famous singer, the in one version they will be, whilst in the next they will either be a famous singer, or not exist, and neither will their loved ones or friends etc.

Similarly if a great tragedy inspires a great work of art, then in some versions the great work of art won't exist, or in others it will be inspired by an NPC version of the tragedy.

Similarly species who go extinct in order for other races to flourish will live on another planet, whilst NPC versions of them will go extinct instead.

The same law applies for animals too. Lions for instance only feed on NPC animals. Regular animals all die of natural causes at a healthy age in the simulated universes, as do all people of course.

There are also plenty of new people created in the simulated universe as there would have to be. These people are good people and live out wonderful versions of their lives too.

Eventually the simulated universe comes to an end after the last real person dies (in this version of events the last real person dies thinking they are in a perfect society surrounded by NPCS. The last group of real people die at the same time as one another.)

Following this another simulated universe is created in the Nebulous and the process repeats forever.

The evil people's souls meanwhile are punished for one year after death simply by being made to feel the pain they inflicted on others in their. After this they are then reborn as new people in a new universe with no memory of their past life and if they are good people in the new universe then they will be rewarded like any other good person. They will never get the memories of the bad people they were back however.

Not all new universes are created for this reason. The first universe creates billions of copies of itself every second at random and they create billions of copies of themselves all with their own Nebulous'.

Now the reason God creates the universe is because in one of the realities, the souls of the good people send a particle back to before the creation of Heaven which God uses to create Heaven in the first place.

After creating all of this, God and the Angels continue to create more universes from their own paradise and ensure that a Nebulous will be placed around every new universe that is not created by them. (Should such a thing happen.)

Now the reason I find this comforting is that the afterlife promised in other religions doesn't entice me. Heaven would get boring, eternal return is horrifying as people will have to live out the worst versions of their lives forever. Reincarnation meanwhile creeps me out. (My explanation for reincarnation is that as the Nebulous is connected to all living things, yet contains the souls of everyone who have died, sometimes their memories seep into new people.)

To me this explains why there is something and not nothing, the problem of evil and provides a better version of the afterlife. I so hope it is true, but sadly there is no evidence for it of course. It's just a thought experiment.

What do you think of it?
Old 08-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Fun. I think you could be a writer ---Cash in on your talent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Master

Hi sadguy367

I am sorry to hear about your anxiety - it is a horrible state. I suggest that you get some counselling to deal with the issues of your abusive childhood so that you can let go of them.

Because there is no reason why you would have to relive your abusive horrible childhood again and again. But there may be a reason why you chose such an experience for this incarnation.

Regarding your theories of Creation and the afterlife, I suggest you read more widely on the subject. Forget about the theories of the various religions - they are just sets of beliefs driven by particular agendas. You mention NDEs - there are plenty of books out there describing peoples' actual experiences. Yes, these experiences vary considerably, which is not surprising because we are all different and at various stages of spiritual development.

What you should find is that there is an order and balance to Creation just as it is, and we do not need to fantasise about some alternative versions in the hope of improving Creation.

Try reading Robert Schwartz - Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born. That might put your life into a better perspective.

Peace.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hi sadguy367

I am sorry to hear about your anxiety - it is a horrible state. I suggest that you get some counselling to deal with the issues of your abusive childhood so that you can let go of them.

Because there is no reason why you would have to relive your abusive horrible childhood again and again. But there may be a reason why you chose such an experience for this incarnation.

Regarding your theories of Creation and the afterlife, I suggest you read more widely on the subject. Forget about the theories of the various religions - they are just sets of beliefs driven by particular agendas. You mention NDEs - there are plenty of books out there describing peoples' actual experiences. Yes, these experiences vary considerably, which is not surprising because we are all different and at various stages of spiritual development.

What you should find is that there is an order and balance to Creation just as it is, and we do not need to fantasise about some alternative versions in the hope of improving Creation.

Try reading Robert Schwartz - Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born. That might put your life into a better perspective.

Peace.

So are you saying that my version is completely off kilter? I hope it would at least be on the right track.

My anxiety has been overwhelming the last few days. It's interfered in my life in every way. I have tried to go to counseling for the last 3 months, but I am on a long, long, long waiting list.

I just hope that the eternal return theory isn't true. Thinking about those awful moments from childhood and having to live them out again is driving me crazy.

I can't help but feel eternal return is more likely to be true because the universe is such a cruel, horrible place, my idea of a nice creator won't have any truth to it.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
Do you have any ideas about the afterlife? Even if they are just theories, I'd love to hear them.
Basically any alternative to eternal return.
Good for you keeping this on topic!
I like you more already!

Well, you are talking to the afterlife queen!!! Ha -I mean I have been reading about the afterlife for 52 yrs.
I started very early since my mom had an NDE, when I was 2.5 yrs old, and spoke
casually about her next life wanting to be 'such and such'.

Hmm, where to begin. Simply: that there is one, an afterlife. It's a loving place ...even atheists find this out, (like a friend of mine, oy,
such an atheist), and others after their NDEs.
Gee - could you read Chico Xavier* or anything by Anthony Borgia?
'Life in the Unseen World'

They explain the same thing about the Other Side.

We spend time there and when we're ready we workout, with our Guides, the best situation
to be born into to learn as much as we can comfortably.
Not taking on too much - "I wanna come back blind, poor, with abusive alcoholic parents."
-'Really --let's have you do just blind...you have forgotten how really hard it is there." LOL

One life tough, the next life affluent...we exp a whole spectrum of lives.
And this doesn't go on forever...we leave this plane eventually.

I've had experiences ---it's not all about reading!
Tried to keep it short.

* DVD--- 'The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey' - explains it very well.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good for you keeping this on topic!
I like you more already!

Well, you are talking to the afterlife queen!!! Ha -I mean I have been reading about the afterlife for 52 yrs.
I started very early since my mom had an NDE, when I was 2.5 yrs old, and spoke
casually about her next life wanting to be 'such and such'.

Hmm, where to begin. Simply: that there is one, an afterlife. It's a loving place ...even atheists find this out, (like a friend of mine, oy,
such an atheist), and others after their NDEs.
Gee - could you read Chico Xavier* or anything by Anthony Borgia?
'Life in the Unseen World'

They explain the same thing about the Other Side.

We spend time there and when we're ready we workout, with our Guides, the best situation
to be born into to learn as much as we can comfortably.
Not taking on too much - "I wanna come back blind, poor, with abusive alcoholic parents."
-'Really --let's have you do just blind...you have forgotten how really hard it is there." LOL

One life tough, the next life affluent...we exp a whole spectrum of lives.
And this doesn't go on forever...we leave this plane eventually.

I've had experiences ---it's not all about reading!
Tried to keep it short.

* DVD--- 'The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey' - explains it very well.

That's interesting. It actually seems to line up with mine rather well.

I just hope it's not eternal return.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
I just hope it's not eternal return.
Then, my advice is -''Learn how to be happy here !''

'The Game of Life and How to to Play It' --Florence Scovel-Shinn, is a good start!

Old 09-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Master

It's interesting that some people look for God (or an equivalent truth) through not-thinking, while others through over-thinking ... I believe both paths to be futile.

Similarly, some religions / spiritual-movements use the tool of sexual abstinence, while others the tool of sexual ecstasy.

People ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It's interesting that some people look for God (or an equivalent truth) through not-thinking,
while others through over-thinking ... I believe both paths to be futile.
I'm sure you have more to say on this.

Old 09-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm sure you have more to say on this.
I think we have to individually develop our "intuition" to evolve from here.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.