Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yes it is true that if you declare everything the same then you have no motivation to look for differences, so everything will remain the same.

Yes in the Nonduality story Oneness is declared as the only reality in the script of that story, so deciding what is dual or nondual is always irrelevant in terms of connection to Oneness, as each is the other, and the manifestation of the essential plot line in that story, Oneness as all.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.

Thats correct and there exist no non-duality except in peoples mental construction to say there is only non-duality.

Here is the other primary duality:

1} macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces the following,

2} fintie, occupied space Uni-V-erse.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Master
Duality, as I see it ( my duality view), is everything on this side of life is Duality. God or what have us is non-dual outside of time and space, the first mover, the builder of worlds. If not then who is at the wheel? And yet, God is life, if God could die we would all vanish too. ( I suspect this view can be tossed around but that's life)

Consciousness is one mind, one heart, we are all the same light however we are duality and do all kinds of good or awful things. What a design and or delight... or not!.

The brain and the heart, they work together however not the same thing. I have worked with very disabled people and they feel love but can't think rationally.

I have also seen people who are great thinkers but love is hard to find for them and they are unapproachable. Yet it's always there wrapped up in that Buddha-nature.

Awakening the Buddha within is non-duality arising ( touching God) and yet you are duality.

Does God need us to be? I would think not however we need God to be and what about the soul?

I would rather be eternal shaking of the shackles of death and remain as duality. But then I better have a very clean world, would not want this world to be it.

Draw a line on the sand, which side do you stand on? Then the fighting begins.

We can argue all day about life, and then dream about it at night. Life is a huge study.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:23 PM
hazada guess

We are souls occupying a human body.(That's all I have to say on the matter).
Old 06-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
We are spirit clothed in the material.

What about the empyreal realms.

I would think the soul continues as the material world comes and goes....

Perhaps the soul is developing and growing.

Did You Know?

Empyreal can be traced back to the Greek word for "fiery," empyros, which was formed from the prefix em- ("in," "within," or "inside") and -pyros, from pyr, the Greek word for "fire." When empyreal entered the English language—via the Late Latin empyreus or empyrius—in the 15th century, it specifically referred to things related to the empyrean, the highest heaven or outermost heavenly sphere of ancient and medieval cosmology, which was often thought to contain or be composed of the element of fire. In the works of Christian writers—such as Dante's Divine Comedy and John Milton's Paradise Lost—this outermost heavenly sphere was associated with the Christian paradise. Empyreal is now also used more broadly in the senses of "celestial" and "sublime."

Websters...
Old 07-09-2020, 01:39 AM
Knower
duality ....
would you rather exist “identifying,” “comparing,” “measuring,” “constantly returning” to “self reference” in the midst of all that hullabaloo ....

non-duality ...
or would you rather move in “grace,” “peace,” “serenity,” “contentment” - even in the midst of “no matter what side” of this equation; or it’s complimentary antithesis you perceive?

by “the choice made” (in self reference), and by “choosing” (measurement), you answer the question of whether non duality exists... there is no “yes/no” to the question ... there is only emersion in what you believe is reality.

spoiler alert : there is more than just you
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 07-09-2020, 05:07 AM
Master
I am the rider
My bicycle I love to ride

Attachmentas...\\==peace.]

So I ride...
Old 08-09-2020, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

What are you thoughts about it :) ?

From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.

Duality and NON-Duality are only concepts within Duality.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

What are you thoughts about it :) ?

Yes, from a linguistic point of view - duality and nonduality are a duality. That is because words themselves are dualistic. However, the label "nonduality" is pointing to that which is not dualistic.

Duality is an illusion and does not really exist. Nonduality is all there is. It is only the mind that creates the illusion of duality by creating separation that does not exist in reality.

Duality and nonduality can not really be compared or contrasted. Basically, you can not count your imaginary friends among your real friends. That which does not exist can not really be compared/contrasted with that which exists.

True duality would be two existences that are separate.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:56 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
There was and will never be a duality and only the
limited physical mind creates the dualities....
Brilliant!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru