Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-09-2015, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Anyone else baffled by unbelievers yet?

I personally think the evidence is so overwhelming and full disclosure (or at least some disclosure) is so close (at least in the United States. I know some countries already admit to their existence) that I find it nearly impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who still denies the existence of extra terrestrials on our planet.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I personally think the evidence is so overwhelming and full disclosure (or at least some disclosure) is so close (at least in the United States. I know some countries already admit to their existence) that I find it nearly impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who still denies the existence of extra terrestrials on our planet.
I am baffled by your assertion that the evidence is overwhelming.

What there is is mostly circumstantial, low quality and lacks credibility. For instance if you were taking pictures for your family photo album, you would have erased pretty much all the ones of the quality people put up as UFO evidence.

To be sure there are a number of truly sincere testimonials. However if you read the posts in this forum, you will see that people generally lack familiarity with rare event (includes spotting UFOs). How many 'Orb' pictures do you get that are clearly just lens flare?

Just one or two videos of spacecraft without USAF on the side where you can see the detail (not just a light in the sky), or perhaps one with live breaking news of an alien stepping into the light of day will turn the tide.

Until then, I just don't see enough to support large scale buy-in to there being UFOs here on Earth.

Lest you think me a unbeliever, I am not. Still, I have had no close encounters and mostly believe out of general reasonability. I have talked to a few who did have close encounters, and so am pretty sure something is going on. I also have a rational side, and it says the public available evidence of UFOs on Earth is still not convincing.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Hey GreenGazer, well disclosure is already happening but it's happening via the people, people are having contact and seeing more ships in the skys everyday and night. The government would still be saying they don't exist when everyone has met them lol, people really need to stop waiting and looking towards the governments to tell them things and instead take there power back. But there will be full open disclosure when the time is right and humanity as a collective is ready.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I am baffled by your assertion that the evidence is overwhelming.

What there is is mostly circumstantial, low quality and lacks credibility. For instance if you were taking pictures for your family photo album, you would have erased pretty much all the ones of the quality people put up as UFO evidence.

To be sure there are a number of truly sincere testimonials. However if you read the posts in this forum, you will see that people generally lack familiarity with rare event (includes spotting UFOs). How many 'Orb' pictures do you get that are clearly just lens flare?

Just one or two videos of spacecraft without USAF on the side where you can see the detail (not just a light in the sky), or perhaps one with live breaking news of an alien stepping into the light of day will turn the tide.

Until then, I just don't see enough to support large scale buy-in to there being UFOs here on Earth.

Lest you think me a unbeliever, I am not. Still, I have had no close encounters and mostly believe out of general reasonability. I have talked to a few who did have close encounters, and so am pretty sure something is going on. I also have a rational side, and it says the public available evidence of UFOs on Earth is still not convincing.

I know you say you are a believer. But to the skeptics still out there, the evidence I am talking about is the nearly dozen or more countries all sharing very similar discoveries with their recently declassified files. Nearly each country has identified a minimum of four common UFO's and some have identified common types of extra terrestrial beings...without any collaboration. Add all that to the former Canadian Minister of Defense's statement earlier this year along with the literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of eye witness accounts and I believe the picture becomes quite clear. I mean really....even if less than one percent of the eye witness accounts were true it would still be convincing evidence to, at the minimum, the existence of something never explained in our society yet even these seem to still be scoffed at by many.

I agree as well with Nature Grows. Whenever the masses are ready...but imo they are just holding back the progress of our species at this point.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:01 AM
Master
I think due to pilot testimonies and mass sightings such as in Pheonix, I think it was, the evidence is very compelling, and connecting UFOs to aliens seems to me to be a reasonable rationale. If people don't believe it, or refute is as a possibility, they probably aren't aware of the scale of the evidence and might not be interested enough to investigate it.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Whenever the masses are ready...
Can they hurry up please?
Old 05-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Knower
I can understand both sides of the coin. It's not easy to believe something that is often ridiculed. The good thing is the majority of people now believe at the very least that there is other life out there.

I've always believed, and I've had experiences that can be described in absolutely no other way. So it's impossible for me to be skeptical.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Seeker

I have had lot's of "stages" on my life.
When I was a kid, I was 100% believer.
When I entered college, since I was studying hard science (STEM), y became very, very skeptic.
However lately, after seeing lots of weird videos, photographs, anecdotes, and stuff, I can now assure you that this is sh*it is real. Either spiritually real or physically real.

You see, if you can't see it, feel it, measure it, then it's nor real, right?
Well, what about dark matter? We can see it, feel it, nor measure it, but it's there. It's all around us. There is an earth within earth, made entirely of dark matter, yet scientists took decades to discover this new type of matter, and it was always there.

Now, what if there are more things, such as dark matter, that scientists aren't able to see, touch, or measure? I can bet there a whole bunch of stuff similar to dark matter that we aren't able to see, but it's there.

In the case of UFOs, we can see them with our cameras, but we can't touch them, or measure them since they are flying very fast.
There was a time that I thought that UFO videos were 100% fake, and that people just edited those videos for the lulz. But over the time, i have realized that it would be just a waste of time just to fake 100% of the videos. Even if 0.001% of those videos were real, that's a lot of evidence.

Please check this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0
It's Carl Sagan explaining the 4th dimension.

Using the same logic Sagan uses, what if we are lower dimensional beings within a higher dimensional universe?
Old 07-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapsychic
I have had lot's of "stages" on my life.
When I was a kid, I was 100% believer.
When I entered college, since I was studying hard science (STEM), y became very, very skeptic.
However lately, after seeing lots of weird videos, photographs, anecdotes, and stuff, I can now assure you that this is sh*it is real. Either spiritually real or physically real.

You see, if you can't see it, feel it, measure it, then it's nor real, right?
Well, what about dark matter? We can see it, feel it, nor measure it, but it's there. It's all around us. There is an earth within earth, made entirely of dark matter, yet scientists took decades to discover this new type of matter, and it was always there.

Now, what if there are more things, such as dark matter, that scientists aren't able to see, touch, or measure? I can bet there a whole bunch of stuff similar to dark matter that we aren't able to see, but it's there.

In the case of UFOs, we can see them with our cameras, but we can't touch them, or measure them since they are flying very fast.
There was a time that I thought that UFO videos were 100% fake, and that people just edited those videos for the lulz. But over the time, i have realized that it would be just a waste of time just to fake 100% of the videos. Even if 0.001% of those videos were real, that's a lot of evidence.

Please check this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0
It's Carl Sagan explaining the 4th dimension.

Using the same logic Sagan uses, what if we are lower dimensional beings within a higher dimensional universe?

I personally think we are 3rd dimensional and fourth dimensional. I think the astral realm is that fourth dimension. I think it may be a possibility that certain fourth dimensional beings try to oppress us gaining the knowledge of our multidimensional nature but if that is so I don't think that will remain for long. I believe our consciousness as a species is starting to grow beyond the ability for any being to oppress us if they are. I also believe it took us a lot longer than a few decades to discover dark matter. More like hundreds of thousands of years imo perhaps much longer. Then again perhaps we did know about dark matter much much earlier during a time in history humans on this planet have lost and forgotten.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I find it nearly impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who still denies the existence of extra terrestrials on our planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yczHtrj69-s

Well according to a new UNICEF advert, children in Chile are being shown that they will soon be amongst alien children.