Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

Tesla Purple Plate

How and where are these made? They look like purple colored aluminum.

Are they " charged " with something, to make them powerful?
Old 31-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

Update:

I went ahead and bought a credit card size, and a postcard size tesla purple plate.

I've only had them three days and can tell a positive effect.

When I get up in the morning, I no longer feel any joint pain. Also, for the first time in months, I remember my most recent dream, when I awake.

Feel like I have more energy.

Guess I have to use them a while, to make sure it's just not all in my head.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Master
Had never heard of them. Sounds very interesting!
I may at some point get one myself :p
Old 02-01-2015, 06:38 AM
Seeker
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
Update:

I went ahead and bought a credit card size, and a postcard size tesla purple plate.

I've only had them three days and can tell a positive effect.

When I get up in the morning, I no longer feel any joint pain. Also, for the first time in months, I remember my most recent dream, when I awake.

Feel like I have more energy.

Guess I have to use them a while, to make sure it's just not all in my head.
Rodan please keep us informed about your pain relief with the Tesla plates.
I googled them straight away but they are so expensive! $275AUD for the two you have.
I suffer with Neuropathic and Arthritic pain and have to take medication permanently. Some nights during the hot weather we are getting (Australia) I can't get to sleep unless I bomb myself with a benzodiazepine at about 2am then I am zonked next day. Would love an alternative way to treat the pain.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyBiffy
Rodan please keep us informed about your pain relief with the Tesla plates.
I googled them straight away but they are so expensive! $275AUD for the two you have.
There are several companies, listed online, that make and sell them. And, as usual with any product, one company will claim they have the " true tesla purple plate ", and all the other companies are imitations. I'm not sure I believe that.
I bought from one of the companies that have the lower price and some positive reviews.

If you do a " google " search for " tesla purple plates " you will see the links to the companies and information on them.

BTW, google, " tesla purple harmony youtube " , you will find a man who thinks he has solved the mystery of how they are made. I'm not sure he would be OK with my giving out his name or site, but, just do the google search you will see his youtube video on it.

Quote:
........ " The key is tuning anodized aluminum with a designer oscillating electromagnetic field. The healing frequency is called "Harmony" and is matched from the upper Ganges river in India. " end quote

He references his blog/website, and teaches a simple method on how you can make your own. I followed his instructions, and had some success with it. I'm still reading at his blog and experimenting.

Because of this, I decided to go ahead and buy the actual purple plates and test them. Will give me something to compare to his methods.

Here is a statement that seems to be commonly stated at most of the websites that sell them. I'm not so sure I believe it.

Quote:...... " The field of the Tesla Plates is changed and interacts with Tachyons. The surface of the Tesla Plates has a crystal-structure.
Their chemical composition is the same as that of rubies and sapphires. We know that rubies give energy and thus were called "life-stones" in the Middle-Ages.... "
End quote. Like I said, I'm not sure I believe this, maybe it's true.

There are many in this thread that I'm sure had healing and beneficial results from using certain crystals and stones.

Bottom line for me:

My lower back pain has not returned. I have relatively little muscle and joint pain, using these plates.

I've even ordered another set in addition one of the larger 12" x 12" purple plate, from the same company.

Yes, I will keep you posted on my results, whether positive or negative.
Old 29-01-2021, 07:35 AM
Pathfinder

There is no true purple plate to get. Only the authentic version with symbol "eip". I found 2 websites selling the authentic version. Just to warn you do NOT buy from lifetechnology.com. They sell the curse(purple large boa snake spirit) tesla shield that Tim Riftrat cursed. Anything from lifetechnology.com mustn't be bought. Stick with the authentic purple plates. The purple plates are not expensive. They are around $9.00 - $45.00 USD. I bought mine for $11.00 USD.

Also, the purple plate is good for covid 19. I have a purple eip plate and have not since been sick with covid 19 and I hope I never.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:55 AM
I have a 4" one --someplace!!!!!
How are you using them? Or did I miss it.
Are they taped to your skin....under your pillow?
What?
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Master
I too have been looking into the tesla purple plates so I will look forward to hearing your experience with them rodan :-)
Old 31-01-2021, 06:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyBiffy
I suffer with Neuropathic and Arthritic pain and have to take medication permanently.

Highly recommend a copper bracelet for Arthritic pain.

Look on eBay,search ' Magnetic Bracelet, Pure Copper 6x2500 Neodymium Magnets 15000 Gauss '.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:49 AM
Deactivated Account

I considered one of these purple plates,sometime ago.

But it didn't grab me,nor was i sold on it.

I think they are very much placebo,just like a bunch of crystals(colorful rocks),i bought a few weeks ago.

Imo,the only way out of the lower dense energy(3D),is to make positive changes to move forward and up(5D+)lose habits and addictions,change routines,have no routine,variety and mix it up,change old thought patterns with new ones,healthy eating,and mindful conscious eating,and incorporate fresh healthy alternatives,ideas,creativeness and true passions.etc etc