Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-02-2021, 08:48 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Thanks Fairy, I didn't knew you don't need gem quality for healing. 15$ is not expensive.

I also want to add something from my own perspective here when a gem being proceeded and refined that does damage to the gem, and there is a strong belief although I did sense good energy from good quality gems,
but not always sometimes they were literally energetically destroyed,
maybe that has to do with the way they refine them,
but my point is a raw and unrefined gem is almost 80-99% better in energetic mean than a proceed stone. I know some use very deadly chemicals to refine them but not always. Maybe those chemicals or other ways damage the energetic field, but I don't know for sure,
but that definitely maybe have a solid lead that chemicals indeed damage or can create interference in energetical fields,
could explain also sicknesses near factories(to be more precise the weakness in the immunity system that could lead to sickness due to energetic field getting damaged or interfere inflow of energy in the chakras).
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 19-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Would be curious if anyone has every tried ARK crystals and what their experience was?

arkcrystals.com
Old 21-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Knower
Yeah, it's sad, a lot is advertised as real. Be careful on sites like Etsy or Ebay. A natural crystal will have imperfections. I always look for that when buying. And, buying rough rather than polished is another protective measure. I do think twice before buying from China. But some crystals are natural and come from China - such as the beautiful spessartine garnet smokies!

One crystal I had I bought from Etsy, it was a clear lemon yellow, polished, perfect "citrine". My dream guide told me it was actually "lemon quartz" - a reconstituted heated crystal. It has a great energy, very positive vibes!

Often, if you want the deep wisdom, insight, etc, I would stick with natural. Nothing compares!