Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-12-2020, 09:27 PM
Guide

Vision while in meditation

What does mean to have a vision while in meditation?
What does mean when the vision in meditation is as similar as a previous dream?
Thank you.
Old 21-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Seeker

Hi lyzth,

It could be a message from your angels or spirit guides. Pay attention to the vision and dream and see what it is that is your divine team are trying to tell you.

Take care. ��
Old 21-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Guide

Thank you!
Old 11-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you.
It depends on the intensity of the vision.If it a visualization that occurs then let it go lie you would a thought.If another intelligence takes over your mental process and shows you things you never thought possible,then you had an actual vision.It is a very rare occurance.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Master
I have no idea what it means. I have noticed that as we put effort in spiritually we get offered small carrots now and again to show us we are on the right path. Perhaps it is that?
Old 21-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Knower
I had a weird vision the other morning while meditating. Im sitting there being mindful and all of the sudden the hot pink and white cloud forms. Out of the cloud comes these beautiful crystal blue eyes. They were definitely feminine. She had the longest darkest black eyelashes. Just like that the vision was gone.
Old 12-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you.

It means that you had a premonition. It means that your dream is trying to make you aware of something that’s important in your everyday life. That’s why you keep having the same dream. Can you share what your dream is about? Even just a little detail of it?
Old 12-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Knower
I had a vision the other day while meditating. As I was going through my mantra and other affirmations I saw what resembled a lighthouse light scanning through the darkness. The odd thing, I could not see the source of the light. It seemed infinite. Then I saw 2 human shaped beings in light form run across my field of vision. That was po retty neat.