Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-07-2011, 08:02 AM
miss.hawaiki

Something Strange A Young Girl Asked Me...

A couple of years ago at the age of 16, I was walking towards a train station with my bf. This young girl who almost appeared out of no where on her bike who looked about 7-10 years old looked at me intensely as she biked past. As she came up toward me and my bf, she stopped. She then said, "Hi, what's you're name". I told her. She then said, "Okay see you later" and biked off with a little smile on her face still looking at me...

After going out for the day in the city, me and my boyfriend headed back on the train and began to walk home. At this time it was about 6 or 7 and dark. All of a sudden, this young girl again appeared out of nowhere on her bike, biking towards us again which was strange especially at this time and especially because she said she would see me again..

She stopped by us again...Looked at me and said, "Are you an angel?" I looked at her, giggled and said "What?" even though I knew what she said...She then said, "You're an Angel" then biked off toward the train station but disappeared when I turned back around...

I find this so strange, my partner saw her too so it definitely wasn't a figment of my imagination. Maybe there is nothing in this but it was so strange especially when she just so happened to turn up at the right time like she said she would AND she was out so late when I don't know anyone's parents who would let their little girl out when it was dark and she wasn't even heading back home she biked away!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM
OpenMindedFellow

Either a prank or you're an angel.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 AM
10C

Angel1 Endless possibilities, but get the feeling you may be an EA

What can I tell you everthing is connected. However, yes, Earth Angels often have a stange effect on children and animals. Children will look up and smile at us before we have even uttered a word, animals will jump into our lap and give us constant affection... I have walked into homes where dogs with a bad reputation with strangers will literally be all over me. I was at a dog show to see a dog of a friend that was competing, and a large rotweiller came out of his practiced run and licked me all over my face. The spectators were in stiches, I was watching my friend's dog and didn't see it coming until I was slurped. The audience thought it was part of an act, when after a while and during the second presentation, the dog did it again, needless to say, it warranted a second ovation from the public and a second washing of my over slurped face. Children want to spend a lot of time with us, my nieces and nephews loved visiting me when they were small, I guess they felt good. People will also say they feel relieved when they are around us, it can get a bit funny. People will start visiting very often. Others swear we bring them luck. Once on the beach, while walking with my sister, a girl of about seven came up directly to me handed me a flower and said "Jesus loves you". Then went on her way.
I have a feeling you are an EA of sorts, if you are not already aware.
Additionally, I believe Angels use children to convey messages and often appear as children themselves. I had one such experience when I was a child myself, of an angel appearing as a young girl and helping me.
Are you seeing any repeated numbers as angelic messages? That could be the clincher.
Hope this puts your mind at ease.
Blessings and Hugs,
10C
Old 12-07-2011, 10:01 AM
mattie

Truth In An Unexpected Small Package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
...Looked at me and said, "Are you an angel?" I looked at her, giggled and said "What?" even though I knew what she said...She then said, "You're an Angel" then biked off toward the train station but disappeared when I turned back around...
...!

Aah, the wisdom of babes!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:07 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
What can I tell you everthing is connected. However, yes, Earth Angels often have a stange effect on children and animals. Children will look up and smile at us before we have even uttered a word, animals will jump into our lap and give us constant affection... I have walked into homes where dogs with a bad reputation with strangers will literally be all over me. I was at a dog show to see a dog of a friend that was competing, and a large rotweiller came out of his practiced run and licked me all over my face. The spectators were in stiches, I was watching my friend's dog and didn't see it coming until I was slurped. The audience thought it was part of an act, when after a while and during the second presentation, the dog did it again, needless to say, it warranted a second ovation from the public and a second washing of my over slurped face. Children want to spend a lot of time with us, my nieces and nephews loved visiting me when they were small, I guess they felt good. People will also say they feel relieved when they are around us, it can get a bit funny. People will start visiting very often. Others swear we bring them luck. Once on the beach, while walking with my sister, a girl of about seven came up directly to me handed me a flower and said "Jesus loves you". Then went on her way.
I have a feeling you are an EA of sorts, if you are not already aware.
Additionally, I believe Angels use children to convey messages and often appear as children themselves. I had one such experience when I was a child myself, of an angel appearing as a young girl and helping me.
Are you seeing any repeated numbers as angelic messages? That could be the clincher.
Hope this puts your mind at ease.
Blessings and Hugs,
10C

Wow. Things like this really inspire me to be the best person I can be, that's for sure. It sounds like you attract great love into your life, that's awesome. I am not quiet sure what EA's are? What is their purpose? How would I know if I was one?...What if I don't want to be one because I don't want to feel like the ego is talking from me?
Old 13-07-2011, 08:19 AM
10C

Angel1 No ego involved...believe me.

Not to worry...this is no ego trip...it is just your nature, who you are, it is just like having gills for fish, not a choice. You will notice that things will come your way and the only choice you have is to repair the damage or ask someone else to. If it is too daunting a task then you can ask your Archangels to help. We don't ask to be this way, it is the way we are. There is no glory, just a bit of fullfillment and peace when we are able to make a difference. If you are, you are, and the best you can do is be your best self and that goes for everybody.
You can find more in Doreen Virtue's books and here under lightworker's threads.
Blessings,
10C
Old 13-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Time

you must be gorgeous :P
Old 13-07-2011, 02:59 PM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
you must be gorgeous :P

Haha, no, not at all
Old 29-08-2011, 04:31 PM
PDaveAngel

Happens to me sometimes.
The phrase "You are half an angel" went through me for about 6 months.

Have you tried meditating on the child Angel and tried to learn more?
You are blessed.

THANKS
PRASHANT
Old 31-08-2011, 01:17 PM
luis:D

Connections and Unity always bring about phenomenon, When my soulmate and I used to talk through skype, just before we would argue, from out of the blue, a neighbor´s dog would start barking. Be aware of Your enviroment especially when You are with someone whom you share a connection with, Peace.