Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Chakra sizes?

What are the sizes of the major chakras when they are fully open and active? I've been noticing lately that I've been going through a huge crown chakra expansion and when it's fully active now it feels like its about five inches in diameter. Is this size small/big for the crown chakra?
Old 08-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Scarlett
I don't know if size matters...
It's the energy flow.
When I see a crown chakra it seems to fit the persons head...like they are wearing a hat.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I know but if it's bigger there can be more energy flow?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Master

Yes the bigger a chakra is the more energy can be flowing throu it (thou if it's congested or blocked some that wont necessarily be the case). The bigger the chakras the more powerful that person is (if everything is flowing right).

My teacher always taught that chakra size is dependant on evolutionary development of the person and that the average size is 3-4 inches (normal not all that spiritual person). Those mentally challenged may only have 2 inch chakras and with advanced yogis and saints they can have chakras 18 inches or more.

4-6 inches is common for those on the kind of path we see at these forums.

Whether it is too big or too small, is based in fact on whatever your other main chakras are doing, they should be balanced. If your others arent the same kind of size, they may need working on.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Master

Scarlett

You've waited patiently (much appreciated). I just scanned your chakras like I told you I'd do for you a while ago. Here's the results of my scanning for you.

-Your crown I get 5 and a quarter inches
- 5 and a quarter inches. I also get for your thirdeye/anja
- Your front heart, near 6 inch but not quite. Back heart 5.5inches
**** Your throat. I dont know what is going on there for you but Im scanning it at just under 4 inch (There is something wrong there, this area needs work).
**** front Solar Plexus. Im getting 3 and a half inches there (so that appears to need work). Im thou picking up 6 inch at the back of the solar plexus. I'd think this is indicating some kind of block going on.
- Front Navel 6 inch (back Navel 3 3/4inch)
- Sex chakra 5 inch
base chakra nearly 6 inch

Take care not to over energise the back of yourself at navel. (this shouldnt be made the same size as the others when you are trying to balance things and currently a touch bigger then it should be compared to your others (this chakra is an exception to the usual rule). Too much energy there will result in the future in high blood pressure for you if care isnt taken.

Anyway.. I suggest to work on yours to get everything functioning well around the 5-6 inch size as that is where your current chakral balance is. Your crown chakra is fine. I suggest to focus on clearing and improving the energy around your throat and solar plexus to try to fix the issues there.

Its great that you can see your own chakras.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
My teacher always taught that chakra size is dependant on evolutionary development of the person and that the average size is 3-4 inches (normal not all that spiritual person). Those mentally challenged may only have 2 inch chakras and with advanced yogis and saints they can have chakras 18 inches or more.

Wow, 18 inches. Hmm.. my crown chakra.. it doesn't really feel as big as it should be. I actually feel innately it should be much much bigger.. maybe it has been something like 18 inches before in past lives. It's good to know that it's already at a good size though for my path. And I realize I have work on my other chakras to do so I can't expand my crown anymore till I work on those, otherwise I'll become unbalanced.

Quote:
Scarlett

You've waited patiently (much appreciated). I just scanned your chakras like I told you I'd do for you a while ago. Here's the results of my scanning for you.

-Your crown I get 5 and a quarter inches
- 5 and a quarter inches. I also get for your thirdeye/anja
- Your front heart, near 6 inch but not quite. Back heart 5.5inches
**** Your throat. I dont know what is going on there for you but Im scanning it at just under 4 inch (There is something wrong there, this area needs work).
**** front Solar Plexus. Im getting 3 and a half inches there (so that appears to need work). Im thou picking up 6 inch at the back of the solar plexus. I'd think this is indicating some kind of block going on.
- Front Navel 6 inch (back Navel 3 3/4inch)
- Sex chakra 5 inch
base chakra nearly 6 inch

Take care not to over energise the back of yourself at navel. (this shouldnt be made the same size as the others when you are trying to balance things and currently a touch bigger then it should be compared to your others (this chakra is an exception to the usual rule). Too much energy there will result in the future in high blood pressure for you if care isnt taken.

Anyway.. I suggest to work on yours to get everything functioning well around the 5-6 inch size as that is where your current chakral balance is. Your crown chakra is fine. I suggest to focus on clearing and improving the energy around your throat and solar plexus to try to fix the issues there.

Its great that you can see your own chakras.

Actually I totally forgot you were gonna do this for me Thanks.

Okay.. so much of this makes sense. I have a sense about my chakras anyway and you seem correct on a lot of it. I realize I have a problem with my throat because when Kundalini rises so much energy gets lost there.. as for my solar plexus I know I have an issue there too because most of my problems are to do with the front of this chakra. Whenever I have too much energy it affects this one the worst with feeling or being sick.. it's quite uncomfortable. I didn't realize it was quite so small though. Apart from my crystal work which I'm already doing, what do you suggest to unblock these two chakras?

My heart chakra seems rather big.. that's good, since it's connecting my lower and higher selves. My lower chakras seem in good order too. Also good I have a large base chakra. I'm wondering about the back navel though. You say it's too big.. the problem is I feel it's too small, because this is where most my back ache comes from. So I'm always working to open it up.. so what's really going on here? Why is it always aching if it's actually too big?

Also.. I don't suppose you can scan some other chakras for me? My hands, feet, earth star and soul star? My feet are the ones I'm particularly concerned about. I think they're open but I'm wondering if they could maybe be more open.

Anyway, thanks for doing this for me. I really appreciate it.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Actually the problems with my solar plexus is probably why I love Citrine so much. Because it makes me feel so clean. I think maybe I should spend more time with it.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Apart from my crystal work which I'm already doing, what do you suggest to unblock these two chakras?

Just sweep any congested energy out of them daily and make sure they have good healthy energy there. Focus more on congested energy thou and removing any blocks or other things out of them.

Quote:
I'm wondering about the back navel though. You say it's too big.. the problem is I feel it's too small, because this is where most my back ache comes from. So I'm always working to open it up.. so what's really going on here? Why is it always aching if it's actually too big?

Im not surprised to hear you get a backache there. Its blown out with congestion (energy which isnt moving well). Daily energy sweeping out of congested energy should correct it and have it come in a bit.

When you put more energy into a congested area, one just further interferes with the energy flow in that area and can create blocks or further blocks, so what you have been doing there, isnt helping the area but just may lead to further problems with it.

Quote:
Also.. I don't suppose you can scan some other chakras for me? My hands, feet, earth star and soul star? My feet are the ones I'm particularly concerned about. I think they're open but I'm wondering if they could maybe be more open.

Well as your base chakra is good, Im going to assume your feet chakras arent too bad. What is making you think you have an issue with your feet chakras?

If you want to bring in more earth energy or are feeling ungrounded (thou your base chakra helps with that anyway) focus more on the bottom of your feet and of growing roots into the earth and energy exhanging there. Your feet chakras development all depends on how much you use them eg my hand chakras are 4inches in size and my feet are 2.5 inches (so one can tell I dont use my feet chakras much!).

umm I just tried to check your hand and feet chakra but right now you seem to be shielded (I could get throu your shield but I dont like to put in extra effort to go throu it), either that or too weak for me to feel them unless Im not linking well (but I doubt this so Im going to go with you've probably just recently shielded yourself).

I dont really know much about soul star and earth star chakras so dont usually scan them. I dont see a point of doing so.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Just sweep any congested energy out of them daily and make sure they have good healthy energy there. Focus more on congested energy thou and removing any blocks or other things out of them.

How do I do that?

Quote:
Well as your base chakra is good, Im going to assume your feet chakras arent too bad. What is making you think you have an issue with your feet chakras?

If you want to bring in more earth energy or are feeling ungrounded (thou your base chakra helps with that anyway) focus more on the bottom of your feet and of growing roots into the earth and energy exhanging there. Your feet chakras development all depends on how much you use them eg my hand chakras are 4inches in size and my feet are 2.5 inches (so one can tell I dont use my feet chakras much!).

umm I just tried to check your hand and feet chakra but right now you seem to be shielded (I could get throu your shield but I dont like to put in extra effort to go throu it), either that or too weak for me to feel them unless Im not linking well (but I doubt this so Im going to go with you've probably just recently shielded yourself).

I dont really know much about soul star and earth star chakras so dont usually scan them. I dont see a point of doing so.

Actually I think my feet are a good size. I think it was just that time I raised too much energy and I couldn't push it out properly that seems to have me paranoid.

I think my hands might be smaller than my feet actually.. but it doesn't seem to be a problem. That's interesting though about you not being able to check.. shields really do work then. I put one up yesterday because I went to the supermarket and there were too many people and all their energy was overwhelming me. After casting it I felt better though. How long do they usually last for? A day? It was either that or maybe the fact that when you tried I was sleeping. Does the body automatically cast a shield when it's asleep?

Also, how do you do all this? You seem to be able to tune into others energy systems really well.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
How do I do that?

Actually I think my feet are a good size. I think it was just that time I raised too much energy and I couldn't push it out properly that seems to have me paranoid.

I think my hands might be smaller than my feet actually.. but it doesn't seem to be a problem. That's interesting though about you not being able to check.. shields really do work then. I put one up yesterday because I went to the supermarket and there were too many people and all their energy was overwhelming me. After casting it I felt better though. How long do they usually last for? A day? It was either that or maybe the fact that when you tried I was sleeping. Does the body automatically cast a shield when it's asleep?

Yes, shields do work :)

How long a shield lasts for all depends on the person who put it there, some due to stronger wills may have shields with stronger staying power, it also depends on how much one thinks about the shield during the day eg reinforcing it.

No, sleeping doesnt offer protection.

Quote:
Also, how do you do all this? You seem to be able to tune into others energy systems really well

Yeah its fairly easy, I was lucky enough to have an exceptional yogi teacher. My ability to feel energy in a tactile way, tactile form of clairsentience, is as easy for me as reaching out and feeling something physically.

My hands are greatly sensitised to feeling energy and astral things (I can actually pick up with my physical hands and etheric body astral things). I can feel shapes, degrees of energies and the quality of the energies using my hands.

Unfortunately my whole body used to be like sensitized to it all over (a severe Kundalini syndrome issue) which can cause a huge amount of issues due to the impacts of others thoughts upon me eg if I annoyed someone and they thought of kicking me, it used to be able to actually wind me and double me over like if really physically kicked. Someone thinking like that towards me used to be able to floor me.

Thank God I arent that sensitive to energy now as when others physical thougths can really hurt you, it really is a big problem. My energy naturally shields me from others thoughts now and I only have my hands permanently sensitised to energy (its not something I even need to think about, they bump into astral things at times).

Its an interesting skill eg I can turn my whole physical body due to tactile Clairsentience into like a dowsing rod (and then my kundalini will spike up say if Ive hit an overground stream and then want to know how deep it is. I can find an underground stream using my hands and then stand on it and start counting, the kundalini spike will happen up my back (which causes my whole body to do a big jerk) when I reach the right number for water depth.

Clairvoyance is my worst psychic skill so need to rely on my hands and tactile energy senses a lot (in the energy world, Im usually blind, like a blind person in our physical world).