Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Teiksma

Green colour madness

Hi :)

I wanted to hear some advices how I can explane my colour green madnes. Heres the story.
When I was a little child, my favorite colour was violet. My mother thought that I may be very spiritual, it was true. When I was 5, this colour turned to dark blue and remained like that for 21 year. All my friends changed their favorite colours, but I was in love with dark blue. I wanted blue everywhere I even dyed my hair dark blue, dressed in blue. When I had to chose something in different colours, I saw only blue.
It changed when I turned 27. 27 is a special number for me, and age 27 is even more special, so I dont think it is a coincidence. I started to love green. Mostly light green, but also dark green colour. It turned even more strange when I started to love spring, because all my life I loved autumn the first, then winter. Now I love spring because the colour of fresh grass and leaves are my favorite. I feel crazy about the colour. Now my hair is green, I wear mostly green clothing, I just cant live without something green. It is even more powerful wish for green colour than it was with the blue. People call me crazy, because I even started to give them presents in green colour, because it is all I see. I cant choose another colour.
I think it has a meaning, because loving blue for 21 year and than changing it into green cant be without meaning. I loved blue colour, but it was not a madness like with green now. People usualy call me Green girl, because I am all green and cant resist this colour.
What can it say about me? What changed in me?
People who see auras always told me that I have indigo, dark blue aura, maybe my aura has chanded? Why?
Please, tell me all your thoughts about it. Maybe it will help me understand this crazy love for green colour.
I will place here my photo, maybe you can see my aura? Is it blue like earlier, or is it green?
Whats the meaning of green aura?

Thank you!

http://content31-foto.inbox.lv/album...jpg?1402499106

Here you can see - green hair, green clothing, green cup