Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Knower
Great ways to practice seeing Auras?

So I have trouble on seeing the Auras on moving creatures like birds and other animals like that. I also have trouble especially on seeing a plant's aura.

Is there any basic techniques that are effective for practicing this because its a little hard to see an objects aura for me. I can see my own, but it changes a lot, I've only seen one other person's aura. Any ideas?
Old 29-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Phantasmic Fox

I found this to be. Great method for alleviating pain associated with seeing auras in full spectrum: considering this method provided softening the impact of the sensing of auras in my experience, I assume it would enhance one's ability to see the auras that pulsate from living creatures, as well as anything that is "earthy" or has a strong energetic field.

I used to experience intense headaches that would make me lose consciousness (sometimes) because of my sensitivity to the world surrounding the self, until I read about he following method, and it's capability to manifest balance:

1. Wash your hands with soap and water so they are clean of energetic debris.
2. Rub your hands together until they feel hot.
3. Place your hands over your eyes, holding your eyes open, for 30-60 seconds.
4. Blink 3-10 times as you drop your hands to your sides.

Your inner eye should be active, and you should be aware of what it sees.

If you have troubles. Try blinking more, and slower. Or stare into the darkness of your palms for longer. Practicing this method will eventually provide results.

Don't forget to detoxify yourself through diet and exercise & good luck on your journey.
Old 29-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Knower
Thank you so much for your input, Phantasmic Fox!
But its a bit hard for me cause I wear glasses due to horrible vision.. Do contacts or glasses get in the way of seeing auras?
Old 30-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Phantasmic Fox

You won't need your glasses while you're doing this exercise. In fact, by practicing it, you might even find that your sense of sight will improve. Just don't put too much strain on your eyes. Know when to relax. You'll probably feel more tired as you practice this because your eyes are adjusting to seeing better. As for contacts, I do this wearing my contacts. Sometimes they're uncomfortable (if I'm even slightly dehydrated) but usually I hardly notice them at all.

Another good exercise for sensing auras is to press your forehead against a mirror and stare (with a relaxed gaze) into your own eyes. This is known as the "cyclops technique" because you know you are having success if you see your two eyes merge into one eye and you'll look like a cyclops, lol...

Another (weaker) variation of the cyclops method is to point your index fingers at each other in front of your face, far apart at first, and slowly bring them together (without ever touching). You should see a solid floating finger appear between your fingers, fingernails on both sides. Ideally, these methods should each be practiced for 30-60 minuted every time you do it.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Kay
Thank you so much for your input, Phantasmic Fox!
But its a bit hard for me cause I wear glasses due to horrible vision.. Do contacts or glasses get in the way of seeing auras?

With glasses, this depends, it seems to be different for different people. Some find it better to keep them on, while others find it better to take them off when practicing seeing auras.

On a blue skied day (that makes a great background for this).. try looking a big tree far away in the distance.. you may see the energy around it. You may also see energy going tree to tree. Do not focus too hard as that will stop you from being able to see.
Old 26-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Midnite20

I also have trouble seeing auras on moving people/animals.. But with plants I can see the aura the exact same way as I see it on myself; by un-focusing my eyes and gazing slightly to the left or right of my hand.