Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Guide

Green Aura

I've never looked into auras before because my head is usually buried in other subjects. In truth, I know next to nothing about them. But while scrolling down the forum, I saw a topic about auras, and it immediately triggered a memory in my brain.

I believe it was this morning when I saw myself hunched up with a strong green aura. I can't quite place the moment. I feel like I was coming out of a dream and saw myself in bed. Whatever the case, there I was with this bright green light glowing from my body (my body was dark like a shadow). It wasn't a 'small' light, either. It appeared to stretch right out of sight. At the time, this was a close-up shot of myself, and I couldn't seem to think of anything but 'aura'.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:04 PM
noxoid

Cool! Can you recall how you felt seeing the green? Sounds like a powerful experience. My close friend has the sight and I enjoy listening to her descriptions. From what I gather from our conversations, auras display that which we are presently feeling.

Judging by what you describe, you felt a rather strong vibe. I have but one question, when and where did this take place and can you recall what "snapped you out of it"?
Old 15-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
Cool! Can you recall how you felt seeing the green? Sounds like a powerful experience. My close friend has the sight and I enjoy listening to her descriptions. From what I gather from our conversations, auras display that which we are presently feeling.

Judging by what you describe, you felt a rather strong vibe. I have but one question, when and where did this take place and can you recall what "snapped you out of it"?

Unfortunately, I can't recall how I felt at the time, although I remember myself thinking/saying something like, "That must be my aura! Great!"

Had I not seen the topic about auras, I doubt I would have remembered anything at all. I remember it being an extremely brief moment, but cannot remember what came before and after it. What is interesting is that I came here today to speak about my dream experience. Despite asking my angels to show me white cats in my dream as a sign of their presence (after failing with a similar experiment with my guides), I mostly recall nightmares. But it must have been somewhere between those dreams/nightmares that I had the aura vision. The green was a very bright green, especially because of how I looked more like a shadow, which made it stand out. I feel like I was looking at myself under covers, which is probably why it would have been dark, but perhaps it's possible that the darkness represented how I felt because of the nightmares. Either way, it had no effect on the green.

Speaking of green, it just so happens that I'm wearing a green t-shirt today.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Green is a healing color ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

I agree that green is a healing color... nurturing and caring as well. Green is typically associated with the heart chakra.
Old 16-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Guide

Does the colour of an aura change depending on what a person is feeling as noxoid said? Would that be linked to the different chakras? If it's too long to explain, that's ok, I can search for more information online. I have some idea of the chakras, at least.

I've been trying to improve my health. Recently, I read my tarot cards and pulled up a wish card. I figured the smartest thing for me to do in life at the moment is improve my health, but I requested help from the angels. I've had no luck receiving requested signs from them in dreams, but perhaps they are helping me in other ways. I just need to keep my head up about it because I'm back to doubting their existence again.

Can the colours that surround us or the colours we wear affect our auras?
Old 16-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Does the colour of an aura change depending on what a person is feeling as noxoid said?

Would that be linked to the different chakras?

Can the colours that surround us or the colours we wear affect our auras?

Yes, I have heard that auras do change ~

Yes and yes

Sunset Dragon, do not doubt the angels, I am real .......... unfortunately I have not had much experience in bringing chickens or white cats to people in their dreams. Perhaps a different request ?

seriously though, I do believe angels are real, I have asked for a variety of signs, requests, help and I have received, sometimes it takes a little patience.

Back to auras ~ I have never seen a green aura before, the only colors I have seen are gold and white. The first time was a complete surprise. I was taking a walk and this man was walking towards me, he was completely surrounded in a gold aura. It was amazing ! After he walked past me, I turned around to see if I could still see the gold aura, but it was gone.

The second time I was in church, not really paying attention to the sermon, as I really didn't want to be there.... anyways I was watching the priest and he was surrounded by a white aura, bright white light all around him. I closed my eyes and opened them again, thinking I was imagining this, but the light was still there. Then it disappeared, I said in my mind " if this was really an aura, please show it to me again " .... and it appeared again ! Wow , that was something !

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Guide

It must be amazing to see an aura while you're awake in everyday life. Do you know if there is a limit to the colours of an aura?

Wow, I had to edit this post because of something I just read. I read information about people with green auras, and a hell of a lot of it accurately represents me (not all of it, but a lot of it). http://www.whatsmyaura.com/index.php...ras&Itemid=138

Maybe it's worth others looking there and finding their auras.
Old 16-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account

It was awesome, quite unexpected both times !

I took a class once, can't remember where my notes are but it talked about the different colors and their meanings. There is probably something similar on the internet, or perhaps in the forum here.

thanks for the link, I will have to check it out

Expect Miracles !

Old 17-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting information on that link, thanks !

Expect Miracles !