Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 20-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Master

I am happy to read this, don't feel guilty for missing the signs, maybe there were other lessons to be learnt and had you caught the signs, your son's life and health might not be in the precious form that it is now? That's not come out correct but there is less chance of you taking life and health for granted? Or, perhaps there are other lessons to be thankful for.
Old 24-08-2012, 09:29 PM
primrose

I'm so glad your son is now in good health.
Old 24-08-2012, 11:37 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thank you both for the kind words! Actually I have tremendous guilt over how sick my child got. It was totally preventable. The spirits warned me in dreams about the invevitable. I didn't understand the dreams until it was too late. I am forever grateful to everyone involved in my son's healings. I went through many tough lessons and learned from them.

A lovely heartwarming share Berry...I am glad you have your son back and in good health now..

Sometimes we feel things like this are preventable..but in fact the journey for both you and your son was as it was..you now have the gift of listening deeper and he now has the gift of how important his life is in his awareness...both of you will move forward in love and strength from this experience..much love and light to you Berry..

So feel your guilt and let it go in the knowing that this was meant to be for all those connected for a new space..and for growth..
Old 25-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I am happy to read this, don't feel guilty for missing the signs, maybe there were other lessons to be learnt and had you caught the signs, your son's life and health might not be in the precious form that it is now? That's not come out correct but there is less chance of you taking life and health for granted? Or, perhaps there are other lessons to be thankful for.

Thank you Belle! I will never take life and health for granted ever again. He became a full psychic for the duration of 2 years after his bout with pneumonia. He's opened my eyes to the world of spirit and unconditional love. Every night he'll bear hug me good night and he'll say air hug, kiss, I love you, good night.

Quote:
I'm so glad your son is now in good health.

Thank you Primrose! I'm so paranoid now. Everytime he gets a sniffle or sneeze or allergies, I'm all over him, lol.

Quote:
A lovely heartwarming share Berry...I am glad you have your son back and in good health now..

Sometimes we feel things like this are preventable..but in fact the journey for both you and your son was as it was..you now have the gift of listening deeper and he now has the gift of how important his life is in his awareness...both of you will move forward in love and strength from this experience..much love and light to you Berry..

So feel your guilt and let it go in the knowing that this was meant to be for all those connected for a new space..and for growth..

Thank you Silent Whisper! People from around the world came together for a cause. They cared for perfect strangers. I was overwhelmed with their kindness, love, and generocity. My son is a great gift. I'm enjoying all of his milestones and all that he has to offer and I'll never ignore my gut feelings from now on.