Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 09-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Master
Thank You!

There's not one day that goes by without me thinking of and Thanking everyone that was involved with the healing of my 9 year old son. He had strep pneumonia in Oct. of 2009 and he has miraculously recovered after spending almost a month in the hospital. The x-rays of his collapsed left lung had looked like swiss cheese. Today he has full function of both lungs and is in excellent health.

This weighs heavily on my heart. I feel the need to express my thanks especially to the Native Americans who spend endly hours praying for and spiritually healing my son without asking for anything in return. Special thanks to Red for starting prayer threads for my son and Al for communicating with my Ancestral spirits. And to Deb for the Reiki healings. And to Neechan and Niichan and Niisama, and All who were there for my son in his darkest hours. And to the doctors and nurses and aides who worked tirelessly on my son. And to his school and classmates and karate Sensei. And to my family and friends. And to God/Universe for giving back my son. Thank You!!!

*Bows Deeply*
Old 12-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing your experience.
I'm sure others will be inspired by it.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:57 AM
xebiche

Berry,

I am SOOOO happy for you and your son.

The most beautiful Love in the Universe is a Mother's Love for her children.

So Thank You
for sharing with us a mere piece of that whole.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Master
Thank you both for the kind words! Actually I have tremendous guilt over how sick my child got. It was totally preventable. The spirits warned me in dreams about the invevitable. I didn't understand the dreams until it was too late. I am forever grateful to everyone involved in my son's healings. I went through many tough lessons and learned from them.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm so happy your son recovered Berry. Try not to upset yourself over not understanding - sometimes messages are not heard or understood and that's down to our very real human limitations. The main thing is that your son is okay and it sounds like you had some wonderful support around you both.
Old 16-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Healingangelus

I´m happy for him too that he´s recovered finally too!!!
Old 16-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Master
Thank you so much Starbuck and Healingangelus! We've been very blessed to have our son with us. He is a joy to behold. Why can't the spirit just tell us directly how to solve issues and make it easier for us? The messages are cryptic and difficult to interpret. I guess it's just me.
Old 16-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thank you so much Starbuck and Healingangelus! We've been very blessed to have our son with us. He is a joy to behold. Why can't the spirit just tell us directly how to solve issues and make it easier for us? The messages are cryptic and difficult to interpret. I guess it's just me.

They are telling us but we don´t listen to that little calw voice in us!!

We then say,.... "I knew that That would happen"!!
Old 25-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
Im so happy to hear this Berry.....many many blessings to your son and you...(((hugs))) xx and blessings to all those that put their faith in his healing and prayed for him........
Old 26-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Master
Thank you so much Dragonfly! My son if very thankful to be alive!