Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Knower

Can anyone help me with the difference between a twin ray & twin flame ?

I met my twin ray in 7 yrs ago.. We were together about 3 yrs.
I've seen several websites that say there are 6 or 7 twin flames and 1 twin ray. I actually think I have met all of these ones now..
I also read that there are 12 in primary soul group and 144 in larger soul group.. this is what I am experiencing.
BUT.. I am very confused at the moment... My twin ray.. rejected me eventually.. I met another twin flame who also rejected me.. I do believe these ones ARE in my primary soul group & God showed me the why as to this..
but my connection with twin flame that I've known 20 yrs., I think he is the one I likely ? am closest to in heaven ..
Anyone familiar with the description & reason for twin ray?
It was like meeting a literal twin .. as I am female he is male & it was like meeting a twin brother so to speak... my twin ray ...
The twin flame is opposite & the one I've known 20 yrs and now with, he is most compatible but my brain is overwhelmed with all of this at moment.
I almost feel I need to pull back to breath..
Does anyone here have experience meeting a twin ray & a twin flame ?
Old 04-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Master

Yeah people will say theres only one, but i have experienced/are two! Its dead confusing especially as we have a mission. Question is, wjo are you supposed to be with.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Yeah people will say theres only one, but i have experienced/are two! Its dead confusing especially as we have a mission. Question is, wjo are you supposed to be with.

Marie, yes, I have met consciously most of my 12 primary soul group & some that I am aware of of my 144 soul group. I also think likely many people experience various things with meeting & knowing of soul connections.

I've read that a twin ray is a higher octave than the twin flame. I didn't know about all of this soul connection stuff before the conscious meeting 15 yrs ago.. but I am about positive I met twin ray in 2012.. That's when it pulls into heaven with details for me..
LOL it's not funny but yes it can be confusing to meet the connections..
You had said that we have to be together for our "mission," & what I think ? is happening with my journey is God has some near me always.. for healing purposes, for HIS purpose, & all of this into forever.

When I was my happiest, a year ago, & before moving back where my t.f. is living.. we live in same apt... I had a few around me from my soul group... but things were more in balance.. Right now I am nearer to the one t.f.. & there are a few from larger soul group around me but I think ? it's more of coming together on other side, as soul groups... so it's like being around one's favorite people & into forever..
Someone in this forum mentioned to try not to focus on the relationship as much.. when I was my happiest it was more like I was around my close souls but pressure to be with just one wasn't there.. I felt peaceful & happy...
I wonder if in heaven, we will be with our closest souls & one's mission is individual yet with.. the other/s. So always focusing on highest self...

Current t.f. wants to visit people all over in heaven.. I want to be in the gates of heaven as a greeter.. That sounds nuts but I don't see myself directly with t.f. during day but like we come together at night & talk.. Yet my other connections are there..
BUT I never got over my twin ray.. I sense.. the love will be so powerful on her side & as light bodies transformed.. we can have it all. ? I want it all. :)
It's like a big happy family.. our close souls from beginning of time..

I do hear you though, Marie, in regards to who one is with directly.. I think it will be the t.f. I am with now, but still, all of it.. it's like we can hug as light bodies and know each other.. The mission might be more individual yet near & around our closest of souls..
Too, I am not really sure I think the mission is on this earth as such but more into heaven is my experience, like we are meeting, healing and preparing for heaven.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Knower

Quote:

Marie, yes, I have met consciously most of my 12 primary soul group & some that I am aware of of my 144 soul group. I also think likely many people experience various things with meeting & knowing of soul connections.

I've read that a twin ray is a higher octave than the twin flame. I didn't know about all of this soul connection stuff before the conscious meeting 15 yrs ago.. but I am about positive I met twin ray in 2012.. That's when it pulls into heaven with details for me..
LOL it's not funny but yes it can be confusing to meet the connections..
You had said that we have to be together for our "mission," & what I think ? is happening with my journey is God has some near me always.. for healing purposes, for HIS purpose, & all of this into forever.

When I was my happiest, a year ago, & before moving back where my t.f. is living.. we live in same apt... I had a few around me from my soul group... but things were more in balance.. Right now I am nearer to the one t.f.. & there are a few from larger soul group around me but I think ? it's more of coming together on other side, as soul groups... so it's like being around one's favorite people & into forever..
Someone in this forum mentioned to try not to focus on the relationship as much.. when I was my happiest it was more like I was around my close souls but pressure to be with just one wasn't there.. I felt peaceful & happy...
I wonder if in heaven, we will be with our closest souls & one's mission is individual yet with.. the other/s. So always focusing on highest self...

Current t.f. wants to visit people all over in heaven.. I want to be in the gates of heaven as a greeter.. That sounds nuts but I don't see myself directly with t.f. during day but like we come together at night & talk.. Yet my other connections are there..
BUT I never got over my twin ray.. I sense.. the love will be so powerful on other side & as light bodies transformed.. we can have it all. ? I want it all. :)
It's like a big happy family.. our close souls from beginning of time..

I do hear you though, Marie, in regards to who one is with directly.. I think it will be the t.f. I am with now, but still, all of it.. it's like we can hug as light bodies and know each other.. The mission might be more individual yet near & around our closest of souls..
Too, I am not really sure I think the mission is on this earth as such but more into heaven is my experience, like we are meeting, healing and preparing for heaven.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Master

I have a very physical mission to carry out with my twin ray, we had a long lifestream in atlantis, run away with stuff we heed to dig up and restart civilisation, upheaval etc so for us its VERY physical. All i know is hes native apache and where but no town, nothing no name nothing, but i feel him.
The other, ive spiken with, hes running, but cant leave me alone astral and other ways, though i do. I know he knows about the other, and he doesnt like it. He doesnt like the near soulmate im with either who thinks hes it, but hes not. I know at least the last two wont accept eachother. I dont know about the twin ray. But it must be him im supposed to do the mission with. He has a huge advantage in being native, but im on the same page so less issues.
Have you had astral tantric kundalini thing eith them?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
I have a very physical mission to carry out with my twin ray, we had a long lifestream in atlantis, run away with stuff we heed to dig up and restart civilisation, upheaval etc so for us its VERY physical. All i know is hes native apache and where but no town, nothing no name nothing, but i feel him.
The other, ive spiken with, hes running, but cant leave me alone astral and other ways, though i do. I know he knows about the other, and he doesnt like it. He doesnt like the near soulmate im with either who thinks hes it, but hes not. I know at least the last two wont accept eachother. I dont know about the twin ray. But it must be him im supposed to do the mission with. He has a huge advantage in being native, but im on the same page so less issues.
Have you had astral tantric kundalini thing eith them?

Marie, I think I know what you mean about the kundalini but not sure.. I experienced the first t.f. (conscious meeting of t.f. 15 yrs ago) in astral also yes, it was like being in forever together.. I'm wondering too, speaking of this, I think my bonding with the t.f. I've known for 20 yrs. is actually just now trying to come together physically.. but both of us have said we never stopped thinking of the other...
It's interesting what you say because my twin ray is who I see my mission with but not really until heaven as such.. during the millennial reign in particular.
I see my t.f., the one I know 20 yrs. & currently with, more after the millennial reign as to coming together in completion.
&... Yes, same same, where I believe I see another lifetime where I was with (married to) twin ray... & we had children & this t.f. is jealous, the one I know 20 yrs. He has always been jealous of any guy who is near me.. But the weird thing is my twin ray in this lifetime, did not want me... he knew me but yet he would block it. The twin ray experience was powerful & as to my mission...
The two twin flames, I can even see on matrix, they are right below me where as twin ray is directly above me on matrix... the two twin flames right below and off to side, on matrix, both can see literal what I see... & both want me to themselves. I know that sounds a bit arrogant but my twin ray & the twin flame above & off to side of me rejected me.. they wanted me then they did not & dumped me.
I actually before moving to where I am living again & where I am now close to t.f. again.. the one of 20 yrs.. before moving back, I was so peaceful & happy.. I could not stay where I was for several reasons & I believe my spirit belongs where I am living currently.. I just see this all played out in completion after millennial reign and current t.f. & I are trying to pull too tight perhaps for now.. OR .. it is like you say about the astral... we may need more bonding time...
I feel The Lord is telling me to be with current t.f... I can literally see myself and him together & Christ in middle, & that with this t.f. currently it is the most pleasing to Christ... but then I can't sleep .. it's weird.. I was sleeping fine till he pulled closer.. We both want more.. We are not sleeping together.. both of us want to be pure.. though we talk marriage.. I know I have to get my head around this. Whatever God wants will happen I believe but it is very difficult I agree with you.
Same same where I see current t.f. jealous of twin ray.. the other t.f. who died 2 yrs ago, he was jealous of t.f. too.. I see this in story format, I believe God has shown me... but transformed light bodies can love more than one, it is inclusive not exclusive... but like you say.. in my mind I get stuck on a thought as to what will happen.. I still think ? that current t.f. & I will have daily contact.. but for me to release of my twin ray.. as to, "being with," him, in his arms and that is so so hard for me. Even though twin ray rejected me ultimately.. though it was beautiful & similar to twin flame but more with story & mission..
Before I moved back, I wasn't "close" literal to anyone as to physically for 2 yrs.. and I could hold it all in my head/heart/soul.. having someone too close maybe that is what problem is now, not sure.
I think current t.f. & I are needing each other in the way we are at moment.. He treats me better than all of them.. I could see it played into marriage & working.. BUT.. it's like we weren't created for this lifetime..
It's like gold to have him in my life, but at moment I'm having a hard time holding it all ... because it's like now I know too much..
That is why too I asked about twin ray's.. Thank you for sharing some of your story Marie.
It's kind of like my twin ray can't "be with" just me.. It's been 3 yrs since we have talked.. I don't know why I still, "want," him since he continued to want me then not... When I really do want this t.f. but can't get my head around it.
It feels nuts.. lol. I think you understand.
If I can push into the astral with current t.f... and into our energy.. I think maybe it will work .. I still believe likely it is soul family that comes together in unison.. inclusive not exclusive. Light bodies can hug & love each other .. but my soul memory of twin ray .. is where I feel blocked at moment..
I can also see my, "mission," with all of them because they are there but the mission is what I am doing ... in millennial reign.
Talking at these forums has saved my life at different points.. I know that sounds dramatic.. but just sharing the truth, being real, helps.. to release what is & is not .. I can't tell current t.f. that I would love to be in twin ray's arms.. so I feel I block then cannot sleep.
I have a therapist.. I can share more with her than the average therapist but not all of this detail.. I do appreciate these forums.
I know I am going on & on here.. Part of me feels that t.f. current t.f. is needing to rise to 5D with me at moment.. to heal in ways I am able to help him.. I still think maybe we can push through this.. I want it badly, so does he. But his needing to possess me (& obviously vice versa to a degree) is also a stumbling block.. at moment. maybe moment should be movement..
I love current t.f.'s & I's energy together.. but it's octave lower than twin ray.. SO... maybe it's more about the energy.. time will help I think.
Last night I was thinking of our complementary chakras.. & also Christ in middle of that.. it's like perfect like more with this t.f. than the others....
but the story in my brain doesn't die.. it just is like add to..
Old 05-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Master

I know the pain, but the answer to it is higher consciousness, expanded.. Thats the only thing that works and gives answers. And gets you over the hurdles. Do you have messenger wanna talk? (Think you gotta add fb for that one) or skype. I know, its a pain in the bottom.
Well, the near soulmate and me been together for like ten years. He has a lot of the knowledge, as hes awake. For several years, we lived the law of One. Very similar to the purity of what we know about. You know, the higher laws. Right. He was my best friend for years. Still there was a nagging feeling he wasnt tf. I thought he was first,nbut its clear to me now hes just close soulmate. He was a very good, godly man. But he had a terribly abusive childhood, i helped him a lot as well as he did, but hes dealing with the pain now, and its extreme. He became abusive towards me, and moved away. Now hes by own accord at a home for homeless men, where he gets free psychotherapy, meds and all. So far hes been diagnosed fibromyalgia, aspergers and disociative(multiple)disorder. His mind couldnt cope with the pain so in order to protect himself, he split his mind, and now in therapy he can probably collect some of it. To various degrees. He also has entity posession, of course, with that past, he believes hes talking to my HS, and another woman too, that hes met briefly in his childhood where he goes on 'i know where she lives, shes married to an abuser, not allowed to leave, were all gonna morph into this famous top model, one male one female top models, and were gonna get a new life, youre number two, etc talk. He believes hes God, jesus etc and all this talk which btoke my heart before i understood hes ill. Of course theres no woman like it even if there was they dont know eachother, he invents all this. Now he comes to me and comes and goes.
I am there for him, im about to move to a bit larger place, and he is tempted to move back, but i dont think he will, even though he said maybe. He might get a place on his own. But im working a lot so..

Then, the lower tf, who is in US where im in Uk. We have a mutual friend, who i got to know due to some atlantean business. Me and twin or tein ray, -confusing- were high priest/priestess in atlantis regarding law of one. Fighting evil to the last, this time destined to go get our stuff from then and restart all.
This, lower tf, as i call him, thinks hes it. As we know about it i cant say it isnt, he does have my face identical, which is very spooky, and my body,except for being male. Hes all over psychic so he knows but i have abilities too.
Whats happened, hes into deep dark occult, vampirism, thinks im in denial about it,(symptoms) posts pictures from my thoughts on his profile, astrals and kundalini or it continues after ive left the bed as i have work to do, driving me nuts feel it move at root. I didnt want it but he did it anyway. Same drove my soulmate to move, giving me deadlines for when he wanted him out, all his illness started when he came into my life. I dont say anything but its weird. Yes he was jealous. We dont talk, but he still astrals, and our mutual friend keeps tabs. I know he cant stand to loose me but he went off to be with a gay man as hes bi, and im definitely straight as i can be. Just the thought of him doing me being there repulse me. For not talk about him being a scorp with all negative trait of that sign in high function i cant have that either, or the lifestyle vamp thing i dont want to do with, you cant even come close to the artefacts that way and ive warned him. But to no avail. Hes too low! And times ticking. Hes just annoying me. Then theres my friend from atlantis that was told that my twin ray is a native american apache, well ive been feeling him too, im relieved as theres a lot of advantages, and we have been natives many lives. Hes hiding i just know which state etc. I have had visions about their logo, like ive seen it before, its weird. But hes in Arizona and i dont know where or how. So i guess im stranded, until. He knows at least he did and he swore to find me and source and the elders swore. Then, the nig question, what do i do with the rest! The soulmate wont let me go, and theres a lot of love, but hes ruined the trust and the friendship. And the other look how he behaves. And running big time.

I know the lower comes running at some point, probably when twin ray comes along. But i love my twin ray the most and would chose him over anything, as i remember it all, and we have a mission. I have difficulty leaving the soulmate as theres so much love and hes vulnerable he only has me.
I cant live like the lower and i have to be with the other.
But to actually.. I dont know how it would be doable.

Why are they so jealous? Im not jealous at all of the lower, for example.. Im just happy he gets whats needed, to contribute..
If they dont, our souls wont grow and we wont ever be.
Its like an experience for us too.
The love is still, unchanged, so why be jealous.
I dont get why they reject, but still want. When they know.
And the lower destroys me being with the soulmate, hes around and his energy interferes, or hes just been with me and i cant, or ive felt the apache and reject them both which mess me ip further to the point of only feeling kundalini and no lower sex drive! And the soulmate only wanna do that and complains i have no lust, which im not into, i tried raise his energy and talk about tantric but he doesnt want to, and dont want the base. And i dont want him in that either i only want twin ray and the lower destroys it and just keep goung making the kundalini worse.
If youre supposed to be with the higher any work with a tf wont work im convinced because the higher will always be in the way and return. Its kinda same situation. I believe the ray will return when hes finished running. It might be the lower is just another step. Its just what if not then there is a problem when ray returns.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Knower

Marie, you are welcome to email here!.. I just turned the email option on.

Quote:
I know the pain, but the answer to it is higher consciousness, expanded.. Thats the only thing that works and gives answers. And gets you over the hurdles. Do you have messenger wanna talk? (Think you gotta add fb for that one) or skype. I know, its a pain in the bottom.
Well, the near soulmate and me been together for like ten years. He has a lot of the knowledge, as hes awake. For several years, we lived the law of One. Very similar to the purity of what we know about. You know, the higher laws. Right. He was my best friend for years. Still there was a nagging feeling he wasnt tf. I thought he was first,nbut its clear to me now hes just close soulmate. He was a very good, godly man. But he had a terribly abusive childhood, i helped him a lot as well as he did, but hes dealing with the pain now, and its extreme. He became abusive towards me, and moved away. Now hes by own accord at a home for homeless men, where he gets free psychotherapy, meds and all. So far hes been diagnosed fibromyalgia, aspergers and disociative(multiple)disorder. His mind couldnt cope with the pain so in order to protect himself, he split his mind, and now in therapy he can probably collect some of it. To various degrees. He also has entity posession, of course, with that past, he believes hes talking to my HS, and another woman too, that hes met briefly in his childhood where he goes on 'i know where she lives, shes married to an abuser, not allowed to leave, were all gonna morph into this famous top model, one male one female top models, and were gonna get a new life, youre number two, etc talk. He believes hes God, jesus etc and all this talk which btoke my heart before i understood hes ill. Of course theres no woman like it even if there was they dont know eachother, he invents all this. Now he comes to me and comes and goes.
I am there for him, im about to move to a bit larger place, and he is tempted to move back, but i dont think he will, even though he said maybe. He might get a place on his own. But im working a lot so..

Then, the lower tf, who is in US where im in Uk. We have a mutual friend, who i got to know due to some atlantean business. Me and twin or tein ray, -confusing- were high priest/priestess in atlantis regarding law of one. Fighting evil to the last, this time destined to go get our stuff from then and restart all.
This, lower tf, as i call him, thinks hes it. As we know about it i cant say it isnt, he does have my face identical, which is very spooky, and my body,except for being male. Hes all over psychic so he knows but i have abilities too.
Whats happened, hes into deep dark occult, vampirism, thinks im in denial about it,(symptoms) posts pictures from my thoughts on his profile, astrals and kundalini or it continues after ive left the bed as i have work to do, driving me nuts feel it move at root. I didnt want it but he did it anyway. Same drove my soulmate to move, giving me deadlines for when he wanted him out, all his illness started when he came into my life. I dont say anything but its weird. Yes he was jealous. We dont talk, but he still astrals, and our mutual friend keeps tabs. I know he cant stand to loose me but he went off to be with a gay man as hes bi, and im definitely straight as i can be. Just the thought of him doing me being there repulse me. For not talk about him being a scorp with all negative trait of that sign in high function i cant have that either, or the lifestyle vamp thing i dont want to do with, you cant even come close to the artefacts that way and ive warned him. But to no avail. Hes too low! And times ticking. Hes just annoying me. Then theres my friend from atlantis that was told that my twin ray is a native american apache, well ive been feeling him too, im relieved as theres a lot of advantages, and we have been natives many lives. Hes hiding i just know which state etc. I have had visions about their logo, like ive seen it before, its weird. But hes in Arizona and i dont know where or how. So i guess im stranded, until. He knows at least he did and he swore to find me and source and the elders swore. Then, the nig question, what do i do with the rest! The soulmate wont let me go, and theres a lot of love, but hes ruined the trust and the friendship. And the other look how he behaves. And running big time.

I know the lower comes running at some point, probably when twin ray comes along. But i love my twin ray the most and would chose him over anything, as i remember it all, and we have a mission. I have difficulty leaving the soulmate as theres so much love and hes vulnerable he only has me.
I cant live like the lower and i have to be with the other.
But to actually.. I dont know how it would be doable.

Why are they so jealous? Im not jealous at all of the lower, for example.. Im just happy he gets whats needed, to contribute..
If they dont, our souls wont grow and we wont ever be.
Its like an experience for us too.
The love is still, unchanged, so why be jealous.
I dont get why they reject, but still want. When they know.
And the lower destroys me being with the soulmate, hes around and his energy interferes, or hes just been with me and i cant, or ive felt the apache and reject them both which mess me ip further to the point of only feeling kundalini and no lower sex drive! And the soulmate only wanna do that and complains i have no lust, which im not into, i tried raise his energy and talk about tantric but he doesnt want to, and dont want the base. And i dont want him in that either i only want twin ray and the lower destroys it and just keep goung making the kundalini worse.
If youre supposed to be with the higher any work with a tf wont work im convinced because the higher will always be in the way and return. Its kinda same situation. I believe the ray will return when hes finished running. It might be the lower is just another step. Its just what if not then there is a problem when ray returns.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Knower

Thanks for sharing more of your story. You ask, "why are they jealous?"
The ones who seem more prone to jealously are the ones below me on matrix in my primary soul group, the ones above me I would say I have more jealous (or did! not now!) tendencies.

I'm wondering if I can heal more at moment.. me personally, with t.f. nearby and we live in same apt. complex so really I have no choice that I am near him however I chose to move back & knowing he is here.
I sense with this t.f. I am near now we can work through this however it needs to be.. I don't think the jealousy is an issue for him at moment, but he has always tried to block other guys coming close to me in past when he had a chance.. We are very compatible and if were to subtract the labels away from the t.f. near me now.. which maybe I should just do that... I think we have huge potential.
I try to ask God what to do.. I hear HIM telling me to be close to this t.f....

I find your post & comments interesting.. the twin ray idea which you are aware as to experience.. complicates matters.. however on other side, I really think perhaps it's not this one or that one but all of us & a working together on our mission as soul group but pulled back..
I envision twin ray holed up if you will.. lol.. not literal but that he is mine ..
(in heaven)... however, in reality, likely we all can hug and love on each other & know past/present/ future & understand (mysteries of heaven) & be OK. I just see the upcoming 1000 yr reign the next step....

It is really nice to have close soul t.f. nearby... but I hate this trying to adjust to him being close. He seems very willing to do whatever it takes to remain close even if that is pulled back some. Since I also believe ascension is soon.. I would pray he is one I ascend with.

He gets really chatty at times.. this t.f... & can tell I have to pull down the chakras with him & I... can tell Christ is in middle.. but his chatty is part of reason I can't fall asleep.. He will listen but talks 30 to 45 min at times...
I think if I remember the orig t.f. meeting guy also did this especially at first.
We are extremely compatible generally speaking.. other than the talking...of which I think he could or would curb in time (?).. or I would adjust to.
It doesn't make me nervous that he talks but I can't turn brain off of the conversation. lol
This current t.f.... is also very outgoing & loves being around a lot of people & on the go.. I am more of a homebody & prefer closer /fewer friends (an introvert but not extreme). Actually the combination is nice.. but maybe if I remove labels & work on self healing along with the connection to see how plays out.. seems like this is how it goes with these ones.

Sounds like your work is a life saver that you are busy.. The one with the problems as to breakdown & getting help..
I have comments on that too.. can share more details on email.. but my twin ray was wigging out & seeing into dimensions.. I have come to understand mental illness a bit differently too.. Twin ray was not going to, "heal," I don't believe in this lifetime & not with me.. however he said he did more healing with me than with any one or any professional in his life.. of course that's always 2 sided.. we both did healing.
This t.f. can be out there at times with what he says.. but he is grounded in his life but at least I believe God showed me the why's of why they (& myself ) are doing what they do... makes perfect sense 3D & that we are not higher dimension yet. I experienced twin ray at 10D & t.f. at 5D.
I can go on & on.. lol..
The sharing on this forum helps me a lot.
Marie, feel free to private email me on this forum.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Master

I tried to send a message but it wont be sent... Have you enabled the function yet or, is it my lower tf interfering..